Sup Forums literally kills people. Isn't that reason enough to delete it?

Sup Forums literally kills people. Isn't that reason enough to delete it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-o9pwWUzz0
youtu.be/S_rAy0HwEog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The army has killed people. Isn't that a reason to remove it?

Both valid arguments
They do not contradict each other

Sup Forums by itself does not annoy me. It's when retarded nazis come out of their containment board and pretend we all as retarded as they are

>killing people is bad
wew lad, you forgot to take your medicine today?

this

Guns literally kill people. Isn't that enough reason to ban them?

youtube.com/watch?v=a-o9pwWUzz0

Sup Forums mustn't be deleted
break the container and the cancer spills all over the board
it happened before

Who cares what Sup Forums thinks? One of the dumbest places in imageboard history.

Funny thing to say after your eighth school shooting 2 months and a half into a year.

>reading
No thanks buddy. Why doesn't he just talk American?

Absolutely yes, at least in America. Euros and Canadians aren't violent apes and can be trusted with firearms.

Skipping 13 seconds is hard.

I closed it as soon as I heard that silly commie language.

Are you saying that Sup Forums provides a valuable service necessary to maintaining a sovereign state?

We're not the ones creating anti-white super hero movies.

It is.

bretty good

>Sup Forums literally kills people.
That is literally wrong. Jesus, is this what passes for discourse on other boards? It seems Sup Forums is is the last bastion of free speech anywhere. I'm not NatSoc or a white nationalist, I just think it's funny to post swastikas on Sup Forums.

The cancer spills into every other board anyway.

this desu
the "cancer containment" thing doesn't work when people come to this site just to go to Sup Forums, and then try to colonize other boards

After posting on Sup Forums you receive a 24 hr ban that stops you from posting on other boards. If after posting on Sup Forums you receive a ban on another board for Sup Forumsposting you automatically receive another ban for six months up to a year.

Rate my initiative.

But thats the reason they should be available

Seems like a good way to keep them contained

0/8 m8
If Sup Forums were to get deleted I'd set up camp right in this nest of sheer stupidity.

sounds good

If you're too stupid to understand what's a joke and what's discourse you should just go back to

youtu.be/S_rAy0HwEog

>what's a joke
Where's the joke? 27 replies itt and not one comments on the humor, cuz there isn't any.
>what's discourse
Discourse implies debate. You losers don't debate, you sit in an echo chamber. At least on Sup Forums you can speak freely without getting b&. What kind of medication are you on?
Pathetic.

Who had pol killed?

We are all pol. 4 Chan is pol.

They killed the illusions of whiteness of one 19 year old mutt.

>burgers
>people

Fuck off dumbass

How's the wifi in Calais, Ahmed?

Why do I care what this faggot says? I support the NRA now more than ever.

weak bait

>british logic

Pol is Sup Forums.

Nigger, this is basic figure of speech.
Seriously hope you have autism.

That's because it's Sup Forums.

Emmanuel Kant here. Can confirm.

no

Yeah you're Emmanuel Kant get a gf lmao

Hah the site would be dead. Everyone cross posts.

Sorry we out here killing niggas

Not bait, I'm right. Most people here pay on pol too.

>if I keep saying something then it's true

Considering how the fastest loading firearms only fired 3 rounds per minute back when the second amendment was written, just perhaps.

Yes

Sorry I missed it
What are the proofs he was a Sup Forumstard?

This is why I advocate for shutting down Sup Forums and possibly all of Sup Forums by extension. Anonymous hate speech and extremism cannot be allowed to fester or it will directly lead to deaths such as these.

It's pretty comfy here, argy. You clowns are half retarded.
>Anonymous hate speech and extremism cannot be allowed to fester or it will directly lead to deaths such as these.
There is no such thing as hate speech.

Denying it over and over doesn't make it less true.

nice autism display poltard

There's none. His adopted parents died and he was bullied all throughout high school so he decided to go bang bang

There are none

What did Sup Forums do?

Where is the proof that this so-called shooting actually happened? I think it's a complete false flag by Soros.

Sup Forums isn't one person and it isn't a hivemind "Sup Forums" can't kill anyone.
You argument could be applied to Sup Forums as a whole and be just as cogent.

Bravo Panama!

>If Sup Forums were to get deleted
Did you read the post?

What's the most controversial thing you believe that you don't share with friends or family, argy? Are you capable of honesty?

Exist

Anthrax literally kills people. Isn't that enough reason to ban it?

>#NotAllNazis!

This guy wasn't pol. He was another shitskin retard.

The problem is that Sup Forums is radicalizing a lot of people, making the problem MUCH worse. And the containment shit doesn't work anyway, obviously.

why you care faggot go back to

He was a mexican lefty

I did, but it was a terrible idea. You losers must know that if anything happens to Sup Forums we'll spread like a cancer. You should thank god for Sup Forums every day.
>why you care
Exactly. You're a dishonest person who's afraid to have an opinion. Pathetic.

Keep coping MAGAfag

kys

Again, if he was a Sup Forums user he was also a Sup Forums user.
If him using Sup Forums is enough reason to delete Sup Forums then why isn't it enough reason to delete Sup Forums entirely?

Maybe he used Facebook. BAN FACEBOOK!

Sup Forums made them woke. Hey used to it this is our site now.

I hate Sup Forums but I also hate how every anti/pol/ guy is anti american here , can't you guys be a but balanced ?

MY LEFTY JEWISH ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIRE

>woke
You're not supposed to be here.

i have a opinion and that opinion is go back to Sup Forums or r/the_retard

>we'll spread like a cancer
This already happened. Sup Forums is fucking dead because of Sup Forumsfags, threads on Sup Forums get ruined everyday and you even come and shit up /an/ once in a while.

Trump is great, stay mad.

The Donald is the only good thing about Reddit. When people complain about Reddit they are complaining about the extreme lefty nonsense there.

We're breaking the conditioning libcucks, praise kek!

deleted stupid bait

Its mainly because most of Sup Forums's core ideology is moulded around American politics and social issues there

You even see smiliar minded Europeans discussing politics in their own countries using similar terms/events, hell even blacks, arabs, asians here

>Stalin was Georgian. Isn't it right for Sherman to kill em all?

Pol is reddit. Therefore Sup Forums is reddit. Which is why Pol must be deleted and all Pol posters IP banned to bring back the apolitical utopia that Sup Forums was last decade.

Sup Forums is pol and you lefties are just angry your a minority here.

This is one of the few times I've ever bothered to post in Sup Forums. I only did because someone crossposted this leaf thread, and the leaf is cancer. Your boards are for the disingenuous that are afraid of free speech. Why would I spend any real time here?

>The Donald is the only good thing about Reddit. When people complain about Reddit they are complaining about the extreme lefty nonsense there.

The ideology of pol has been here way longer than Reddit hard even existed.

OH NO NO NO

Sup Forums's IQ is lower than America's wh*Te percentage

Absolutely fucking kill yourself normalfag

>people still have a problem with Sup Forums
When will you fuckers realize that we own this site? We're the ones saving this place from becoming another leftist circlejerk like all the others. If you have a problem with Sup Forums in your board, you have a problem all of Sup Forums. Get the fuck out of here, this place isn't for you.

You should see /ck/. It's almost impossible to find a popular thread that isn't completely derailed by Sup Forumsbait. And a good portion of the popular threads are Sup Forumsbait to begin with. Cancerous faggots can't help but talk about their retarded topics of interest even on a fucking cooking forum.
this
Please don't spend any real time here. Nobody wants generic 56% teenager #2934738947 shitting up our threads with their hubris and bait.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Sup Forums used to be anti-authoritarian, anti-groupthink, etc. until Stormfront cucked it.

>wh*Te
Why can't you spell W H I T E, juan?

Yep that's true.