Liberals, your ways will catch up with you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
youtube.com/watch?v=bvmhHXfJzFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>burnout parked next to this guy
>no broken windows

>INFO WARS

They probably did it to themselves. Victim complex out the yin yang.

I had to take the Trump sticker off my car because I was increasingly worried about vandalism. I live in Commiefornia so it's a valid concern.

Lexington, Ky bro. Seen your car around and that shitty Subaru too. Sorry man, did you call the cops?

Also are you infront of Luckys? And no one saw anything?

rip the bern sticker of just in case

you fucking deserved it OP. fuck you and your orange oompa lumpa. now call me a shill, because it's all you have left

Haha literally posting political stickers on a valuable asset of yours

How autistic do you have to be?

They just know where you can find things worth stealing.

Ahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck you OP, that pic made me laugh.

It's good the country has decided to unite against you fascists. Makes me hope that you guys are right and Hillary is gonna take your guns so we can finish you off once and for all lmao.

>having an info wars sticker
Hahhaahha

>driving around city
>see shitty run down apartments with Bernie stickers and posters all over
>beautiful and maintained houses have MAGA signs in the yards

Well, you know what they say about being conservative and young or liberal and old

>drives a japanese car

Fuck them

>haha thought policing is totally rad lol

not surprising since most libtards are violent and have a tendency to steal

Twas likely the Bern victim parked next to you, yknow

>Fossils waiting to die spend the equivalent of a part time job focusing on an eighth of an acre of grass

It's not thought policing, it's thought extermination bud. Get ready.

>It's good to be the bad guy

They are just giving you the opportunity to pull yourself up by your bootstraps. You should be thanking them.

You gonna exterminate thoughts, huh? Got any weapons to back that up?

I think we know who did it.

>VIOLENCE AND PROPERTY DESTRUCTION IS ACCEPTABLE IF YOU LIKE A CANDIDATE THAT I HATE BECAUSE IM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!

itt: liberals show how fucking hypocritically retarded they are. You should definitely suicide.

Yeah, actually I do. Got an ar-15 my brother gave me when he left for the military.

Why do you troglodytes assume liberals aren't waiting to have their own day of the rope against you faggots?

>not having multiple dashcams filming 4 directions around the car

>watchadoin.jpg

lol

Clever leaf. You should look into this, OP.

Don't shoot your eye out kid...or do, nobody will really care about a fagboy like you

>no glass on the ground
>looks like it was already taped
yeah
well
no

I hate berniefags ruining Subaru's reputation

Gas yourself you tryhard faggot.

>Why do you troglodytes assume liberals aren't waiting to have their own day of the rope against you faggots?

Because they're too weak and stupid to do anything on their own

Faggot

Wow liberals are so tolerant and peaceful.

>Deserves getting his property smashed for supporting another candidate
>Orange oompa lumpa (sic)
>Call me a shill
Maybe you're not a shill, but you're a god damn retard.

So then how come you 'big' and 'strong' retards are losing literally every fight on the national stage?

What does it say about you when weak and stupid liberals are punking you out from obamacare, to refugees, to the presidential election?

Insurance will take care of it. You can tell the people in this thread don't drove or even own cars probably underage.

To be fair, that InfoWars sticker just says "I have a pistol in my glove compartment".

Didn't even think of that, good eye.

We're not, and honestly I am itching for you morons to start the civil war you so desperately crave.

You'll get your shit pushed in just like last time.

Ex thief here.

Something was visible in the back seat, or a more convenient window would have been broken.

Probably a laptop for the kids or something similar. I quit stealing before laptops were a thing but I do still notice things around me, and people seem to fucking love to leave them laying around in vehicles.

it's fucking dumb. All it takes is a few seconds with a piece of coffee cup, and the laptop is silently stolen, and the inside of the vehicle is then exposed to the elements (which can be even worse then losing a laptop).

Right, because thieves look for things of value to steal.

The only reason to ever touch that pos is to ride ahead of a legit car in it.

Irrational babies.

>info wars
begging you to lose weight

lol

>bumperstickers
Do americans really crave attention that bad?

This is what your side will be like.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

anyone who thinks fluoride is poison kind of deserves it... js

For a moment, I wanted to put a Trump Decal slap with the rest of my weeb decal slaps on my car, then I realized that I would be kind of a living meme and I didn't want my wheels to get stolen/soft top to get ripped to shit. I also contemplated buying a MAGA hat and wearing it when I drive my car top down.

>believing you useful idiots wouldn't be killed off as well in your hypothetical scenario

>So then how come you 'big' and 'strong' retards are losing literally every fight on the national stage?

Lol but we're not though, you mistake government propaganda for reality

This is what your side already is

>Precious
>Bodily
>Fluids

>filling out the name field
why are shills so dumb?

Name one conservative victory in the last 8 years.

I won't hold my breath.

people with political attack ad bumper stickers should be rounded up and euthanized anyways so I support jamal and tyrone in this case

ill take fatty and short stuff over Gunther and his boyfriend everyday. Just look at tooShorts trigger discipline.

>fluoride sticker
Fucking Loon

>piece of a coffee cup
?????
Plz explain your ways, leaf thief.
I want a step by step informative guide.

I honestly cannot wait for the second civil war so that I can kill people like you.

Trump getting nominated

It means the Jews are on your side fampai.

Get off Sup Forums and start it then you coward.

Every day you don't me and my liberal pals laugh as our agenda gets further along.

Good luck with that

>libturds unironically support the forced medication of aluminum smelting byproducts

>calls other fascists
>while defending literal brownshirt tactics and wholesale slaughter of your political opponent

There's a special place in hell for cunts like you.

>Got an ar-15 my brother gave me when he left for the military.
>Gave

PAGING FBI/NSA THIS SHIT HEAD IS THREATNING TO KILL PEOPLE WITH HIS ILLEGALLY OWNED WEAPON.

Lol, as a liberal, Trump is the best thing that could have happened for us.

Hillary is honestly a weak candidate, and you guys managed to find the one person that she could stomp in her sleep.

Personally I voted for Bernie, but really wish it was Biden desu.

shill or just dumb. Either way gtfo

because Jeb or Cruz would have handily won?

START KILLING
KILL KILL KILL

Don't you have to get to your daily muslim groping appointment?

Time to get off Sup Forums my friend.

Depends on where he lives, here it would be fine for a private owner to give a gun to family.

>Guns are evil I hope they take them all away
>Go on, start a civil war to my face and not online and see what happens

I'll break into the next car I see with a pro-Hillary sticker.

You will be avenged, comrade.

>personally I voted for Bernie
what-a-cuck

For the general, Jeb would have been a greater threat to Clinton, but I'm pretty sure he would have gotten smacked down as well; just not as hard as Trump would be.

Honestly Kasich would have been the biggest worry.

Huntsman probably could have won, but there's no way he would have gotten the nomination during that shitshow of a primary.

>hurrfffdurrf cant beat his argument so I should get out the memes, unbeatable strat

You sound triggered. Sorry, I just call cucks like I see 'em.

>putting gay ass stickers on your car

> putting stickers on your car

Get ready hanz

Not my car. Yeah I was shopping at luck y's and saw this - small world!

I had a Trump flag flying outside my small business from last August to February and eventually someone broke into my store wrote fuck Trump on my walls

>Jeb would have been a greater threat to Clinton

Wouldn't have mattered though because Jeb basically would have BEEN clinton

>Kasich

Also may as well be clinton

>Huntsman

literally who?

You are a funny fucking troll to feed

Pic related, I don't dare fly this flag outside my store anymore

I call retarded inbred mongrels like I see 'em. But it still doesn't make it an argument. It's just MUH FEELINGZ AND SHEIT at that point.

I'm assuming it muffles the sound of impact with a blunt object or pads your fist/elbow. Just a guess as I'm not a thief.

I was in LA a few weeks back, we were driving around and saw a dumpster with "TRUMP BALLOTS" spray painted on it.

I should've taken a pic.

Jon Huntsman, Reagan staffer? Ambassador? Assistant deputy of the department of commerce? Governor of Utah?

Thanks for pointing out you Trumpettes are absolute retards who know nothing about your own party.

This.

I'll bust out the windows of the next shitlary bumper sticker car I see. And make it a habit.

Though there are not many around here since I live in Whites Only land.

>Fayette county, KY
>Plate is 740 RSC

Are we able to do anything with this information?

>driving a CR-V

You deserved it m8

t. /o/

I'm sorry, you seem to think I was responding to an argument. "You're going to HELL you cunt!" isn't an argument. Maybe you should watch this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvmhHXfJzFg

Why, are your feelings hurt because people call you mean names? Grow some fucking balls you coward. If you truly believe in it, show it.

>faggot who scoffs at people taking care of real things while you probably are trying to get 99 strength in RS

fuck off newfag

>putting stickers on your car