Burgers who live around dindus explain why do you continue to live around them when there's so much dindu-free space...

Burgers who live around dindus explain why do you continue to live around them when there's so much dindu-free space available?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blacks conglomerate around where the money is made for gibs and opportunity to rob people. So I go to where the money is, unfortunately. If I could make money and live in the midwest, I would do it.

the money i make

I am moving to Montana or Wyoming once I graduate. I can confirm niggers are scary. I have lived around them almost my entire life and I have always hated it. They are vile animals. If you have to go to high school with them they ruin classes and fight cause violence. I will not make my children go to school with niggers. Though college is not so bad because most niggers drop out after their freshman year.

>12,6%
That map is outdated. There are way more niggers in NY than that

I live in Atlanta.
Avoid bad areas here and you're fine. Georgia gun laws are great. Traffic is as bad as expected considering you encounter illiterates.
It's fucking humid as shit here all the time.

>Move to the West Coast: no guns, ass backwards laws, and muh diversity
>Move to Midwest: fucking tornadoes and nothingness
>Move to the Northwest: mountains, nothingness, or bad weather
>Move to the North: no guns, shitty laws, jews

I live in the 1-12.59% nigger

How do you southerners deal with niggers?

I live in central NJ so I have to deal with Hispanics more than you guys but how do you put up with blacks?

What part of Central NJ? Old Bridge here.

Middlesex, East Brunswick

Oh shit, you're a neighbor.

EB is full of Jews from what I hear.

Southern Orange County here.

Houston here. They make me feel better about myself.

It's ful of Jews but most of them believe in Jesus and shit

My best friend growing up was a Jew who said if "you don't believe in Jesus you'll go to hell" that was in 3rd grade

EB Jews are based and normal as fuck, I've been to new York and the Jews there are extremely stereotypical

The dindus live in ghettos and hardly ever venture out very far. Big cities with many good rats are very segregated and you live a few miles away from them but not see any day to day.

>I'm pretty much in one of the last white areas of California
t. guy who has never been out of LA/OC

Obviously to take full advantage of their White Privilege

Oh I have, and it's not pretty. Less than 70% white doesn't count as a white area

thank you for reminding me that south oc is arguably the most sheltered place in california, you fuckers are so far removed from reality

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

Enlighten me on what's so "removed from reality" about what I said. California is a majority-minority state

>Tfw software engineer making bank in the midwest

Some of the Jews there are based.

My town just has Muslims that literally live in a no-go type of area.

My town is 70% nigger here in NE Louisiana, AMA.

I live in Grand Rapids, MI. We have one area of niggers in our city called "The Black Hills" they mostly just hang out on their porches all day nigging and come out at night to try to steal shit.

Do you fear more for your life, anus, or property?

I've had different occurrences of theft on my property since I was a child. Story time #1:

>be 7
>it's muhbirthday
>FeelsGoodMan
>playing in the yard, 2 dindus come over
>push me and my brother down and take our NEW bikes
>hard ass dad comes outside to us crying and looks around to see niggers riding off
>Throws me in the truck, takes brother inside
>comes back out with my NEW baseball bat I got for my birthday
>turns on the Monkees who just like to monkey around on the radio
>eventually find 1 dindu, dad holds baseball bat out window and floors it
>knocks him over the head as we fly by, he falls into ditch
>throw bike into bed of the truck
>call cops to search for other 1
>recovered 1 week later after it was stripped by niggers to try to unmatch the description.

Background:
>dad served 4 years in Vietnam, and 10 years total in the Air Force.
>only uses guns when they have guns/baseball
>we know the sheriff personally (white)

I've been redpilled on these apes since Kindergarten. It's fucking awful.

From California and this. I moved to a higher percentage black in Ohio, but it feels 100x more white.

The ghetto blacks are definitely segregated in shit areas. Just stay out of those.

Isn't the South technically home to the most Conservative states?

You guys really want to leave?

>baseball bats*

Storytime #2:

>be me, 14
>chillin with my Viet friend from childhood
>three dindus start following us around as we walk through town
>notice 1 has a pistol, so we start walking towards the sheriff's office
>eventually get there and explain the whole thing to them, but they can't arrest
>ask for ride home
>they take us home and don't see the kneegrows again that day

Was pretty scary, being young and being followed for "robbery" is what we think, could've also been kidnapped for ransom, happens a lot, since farmers make decent money here.

That seems inaccurate tbqh, niggers are everywhere in the county I live in. Not to mention beaners and muzzies.

From SoCal and lived in South OC for a while. It sucks to see the beaners moving in. Housing is expensive and that used to do a good job at keeping them out. I remember living in an apartment and they would stay like 15-20 to a two bedroom and sleep in shifts. When I hear People my parents age talk about how white California used to be I get pissed off.

why have the yanks allowed the negro to take the east coast?

fucking idiots!!!!

It's the home of Cuckservatives

The real bastion of conservatism is in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho

It's funny how people up north always criticize the south for being racist.

If they had any idea what it's like to live surrounded by niggers in high numbers, maybe they'd understand why we fucking hate them.

The Delta blacks are based, and will greet you with a kindly, "How yall doin', friends?" before inviting you to the local barbecues/fish fry/crawfish boil. They are just as country as the white folks. It's the city blacks that ruin everything.

You can't get top score in race war if you don't have any targets.

Storytime #3:

>be circa 2008
>nigger president elected
>imma miss u dubya
>as soon as he is elected there is a huge black celebration in the middle of town
>Sheriff and dad are talking outside about King Nigger, sheriff says that there was 30-40 reports of theft the night before
>too many people matching description of Black male white t-shirt, black pants to actually make arrests
>mfw people got robbed at a King Nigger celebration

because most of the dindu free zones are infected with either white trash, spiks, faggots or really wealthy rich cunts. now unless your a really wealthy rich cunt you are gonna have to deal with the other groups. no one wants to really deal with anyone is the big fucking secret to this """"great nation of diversity"""", we all HATE each other and want to kill our neighbor at the drop of a hat. thats why the cops are little more than execution squads in the way they handle the public. why are all hostile shit bags? because deep down.....we are all niggers.

USA
USA
USA

Living in one of the whitest counties in the whole South. feelsgoodman

South Carolinian here. Lately I've been thinking about the Midwest, specifically Colorado. Good idea? If civilization is collapsing I at least want to get stoned before it goes.

Yes, we Southerners are so impressed by a politically inept idiot that Trump is in danger of losing Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, Virginia and South Carolina.

Seriously, why Trump? All he's done is widen the electoral map for the Democrats, and you dolts let him do it.

>1.00 - 12.59%

This map is virtually useless. There is a world of difference between 2% black and 10% black. 2% black is virtually whitopia and 10% black is kinda dangerous.

>he doesnt live in NH

agreed

I have more stories if anyone is reading them, what about you guys, any of you live in a 50-80% niggerhole?

White people in the south are better than white people elsewhere so it makes up for the dindus.

DAILY REMINDER

focusing on niggers is a kike ploy to divert attention from the spic problem

Go to demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/index.html

US cities are separated by race. Some cities like Chimpcongo are literally more segregated than apartheid Johannesburg. Overall the US are more segregated now than they were in the 60s.

It's like in London. Technically the city seems lost when looking at conglomerate numbers, but when you live there day to day, it is perfectly doable to minimize contact with undesirables.

>Colorado

literally just moving to California

Moving from New Jersey up to New Hampshire once I graduate college

Northwest has the best weather in the country by far

Nah, California does

Lurking
Lived in new rochelle for a bit which is half old money suburb and half horrible ghetto shit. Not too much niggardry besides the odd gunshots and daily mcdonalds brawls

can someone honestly explain to me how mississippi is predominately republican?

the blacks dont vote meme must be real

Must be black republicans. I bet they exist too.

noice.

They do, most of the democratic niggers voted for Obama, because he's the King, they'll go back to not giving a fuck the day after.

Storytime #4:

>be me
>be 12
>dindus steal some stuff from the Back yard
>dad: "alright that's it, we're getting a dog
>best dogger ever
>name was Buddy
>Belgian Shepard
>3 weeks pass, dindus must've showed up again because Buddy chased them up the tree and was barking like crazy
>cops eventually show up and find bite marks and wounds all over their legs
>they literally ran from pupper
>Buddy died 3 years later after being hit by a nigger's truck
>Sadly never found said nigger.

It was a sad moment in life. I now take my dogs/cats up to my Aunt's house (old plantation, great-great-great Grandfather owned slaves) to run around outdoors.

It's still majority white, and the whites there are like 70+% solid Republican. The blacks might be a little more Republican in the south but are still majority Democratic by a lot

>Nature sucks
>Muh urban sprawl
>Muh niggers
I hate people from the coast because they assume we have nothing. Just in Indiana you can do anything you can think of. I guess you probably won't have to deal with niggers but besides that we have everything. Even then we have niggers in my town but not 5 miles away.

Why do I suspect this is why there could be a conspiracy for the U.S. to be invaded or attacked on the East Coast

>tfw Central Arkansas
help

Moved from Mississippi to Montana after my kids were born. It was the best decision of my life. No amount of money is worth raising children around pavement apes. Our family budget was cut in half, but we're still very comfortable and much less worried about what is going to happen on any given chimpout weekend.

>T. CTR

Those states voted for Cruz.

White people here vote near 100% Republican in national elections to prevent us from going democrat, and they reliably vote. Blacks on the other hand don't vote because they are lazy and don't care, 2008 and 2012 were execeptions and even then they couldn't turn the state blue. It's not our fault but every few years the feds decide to sue us because our innate racism forces blacks to not vote or something. Also, our attorney general is democrat and the state congress has a healthy number of democrats, and thats because people vote differently in state election than national ones.

Midwest here... it doesn't help.

Obama Administration is literally resorting to shipping in niggers.

>implying white people stay when the nigs come
Everytime nigs move in whites move out
EVERY TIME
blacks are 1.2% of the population here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_flight

No can moverino because I can't pay off bills of because taxes

Nah, it's full of spics now

We impose traditional values in the bible belt and it seems to work out better than ghetto culture.

"But muh based rural small towns"

"Imma move to the countryside and hoard muh guns"