Hillary is going to win. It's inevitable. Also, despite what you guys always meme about...

Hillary is going to win. It's inevitable. Also, despite what you guys always meme about, she really is the lesser of two evils. At the end of the day I'd trust Hillary's cabinet to run the country a million times over before I would trust Trump's.

Give me a real reason, based on logic and facts, that you aren't voting for her, other than the fact that you want to vote for a fucking meme. She's clearly the superior candidate.

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/
rt.com/usa/356201-fbi-clinton-report-congress-perjury/
youtube.com/watch?v=qtXLGQSZcM4
liveleak.com/view?i=03f_1456087973
youtube.com/watch?v=va9sBElkG_s
youtube.com/watch?v=RYQVOusSg5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no lesser evil, cunt. They are merely the heads of the same fucking hydra.

It's going to be Obama 2012 + NC, maybe GA and an outside shot at AZ.

>Give me a real reason, based on logic and facts, that you aren't voting for her, other than the fact that you want to vote for a fucking meme. She's clearly the superior candidate.
Eh I'm not terribly opposed to Trump. I do think he's more pro-Fair Trade and Anti-Interventionist by instinct than Hillary. If the Supreme Court were up for grabs this time, I'd think about this more.

>were
*weren't

Alaska is the state you cucks always fuck up on and ruin your b8. It'll always go red.

>she really is the lesser of two evils

if they both work for Soros how are they different at all?

just curious, I though this was a real contest like wrestling, turns out it's rigged like boxing

>independents winning anything
"no"

Yeah sure whatever
primarymodel.com/2016-forecast-full/

She's the American Merkel. That sums it all up. Not convinced Merkel is bad? Visit Berlin sometime and see if you feel comfortable as a Caucasian.

CTR SHILL CANCER

SAGE

I'm from AK, and it's more libertarian if anything.

You keep saying that but I'm still gonna vote for trump

I did visit Berlin as a caucasian, and I felt very safe. Everyone was really nice to me.

Have you been there? Seems weird that you would feel unsafe.

>PA voting blue
After Hillary basically told all the disillusioned steelworkers in broken towns that they should have left their homes and found work elsewhere? Yeah right.

You're comfortable with Germany and France becoming Arab countries? Have some white pride you regressive shill.

I've never been to France, but Germany was full of white people last time I was there. It didn't feel dangerous at all either.

You're being a drama queen.

Latest polls show Pennsylvian is voting trump face it $hillary has lost they can't even rig polls to show the cunt is winning. I suspect the number of people who are voting trump is far greater than what the polls show.

SAGE

Latest polls show Hillary ahead by significant margins in PA. What polls are you reading? Probably just one poll that agrees with your thoughts. LOL

Confirmed privileged white cuck. Just because you don't see the massive refugee camps or avoid the muslims doesn't mean their not there and some day they will behead you for not being muslim. don't say Sup Forums never warned you

SAGE

you're so fucking stupid. USA is the most diverse country on the planet, and it's only going to get more diverse. Accept reality, or off yourself

I can say the same thing about you. It'll make them liberal tears when the old cunt loses all the more sweeter.

SAGE

She's going to win.

I met plenty of Turks in Germany, and they all treated me nicely.

Serial violations of national security going back at least to the mid 1990s.

> pollard
> Chinese spies, the W88 warhead and Minuteman plans.
> Benghazi gun running
> Soros influence
> Saudi sockpuppet
> whatever we don't know yet.

She deserves jail not the Oval Office.

Atleast our sandniggers can somewhat integrate with modern society. I feel bad for europe though they're getting so cucked by the muslims.

SAGE

If your so certain put money on it.

You're an absolute moron. Nice 'locking the stable door after the horse has jolted' mentality, shill.

Here's some faces of a dying nation for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=qtXLGQSZcM4
liveleak.com/view?i=03f_1456087973
youtube.com/watch?v=va9sBElkG_s

>Looks at OP's map

No, just no.

This is how badly Trump will lose, with a possible Democratic win for South Carolina as well.

Trump will win many states but it will still be a Clinton landslide.

I swear watching the left literally go Chernobyl as the trump victory inches every closes is just no stop entertainment

Face it the LEFT HAS LOST NO ONE IS BUYING YOUR SHIT.

I did. I put 5k on it, because I know she's going to win.

Who makes these projections? If Hillary is so far ahead why do people hate her so much more?

Don't seem like they're based in reality.

sage

She is an evil person. Her email scandal proved she is either too incompetent or too immoral to be president. "muh shitty Trump" is no argument for Hillary. 3rd party is better than Hillary.

Saving this for more fodder against the $hillbots.

SAGE

Nigger, everyone watches what Trump does in the world. Ordinary people didn't know who McCain or Romney was, but Trump is different.

Of course he is going to have bigger views, he is almost literally a meme at this point, most people are like
>look at this fascist clown XD We are sorry America you are doomed XDXDXD
Meanwhile, probably only Americans watch Hillary, because even thought she is also well known, she just says boring liberal shit no one really cares about.

Evil doesn't even begin to describe $hillary she's a soulless heartless demon driven only by the almighty dollar. She'd sell this country to the arabs for a few million. I'm not religious but $hillary sure fits the description of the antichrist.

That is some next level mental gymnastics here. You literally have to make shit up because you know you've lost I bet you cry yourself to sleep at night.

SAGE

8 posts

What he said actually makes a lot of sense. I've talked to people abroad and they all know Trump. Not very many people know of Hillary aside from being Bill's wife.

You're a cunt, she's a criminal, two good reasons you can fuck off and die, faggot.

Okay, I live in an Eastern European shithole, and even here everyone knows him, I saw guys at uni watching his debates on lessons, and literally everyone watched him for entertainment.

Because he is entertaining, just how shamelessly dodges the questions, how much stupid shit he says, etc.

Hillary just says boring serious stuff because you know, she wants to get elected.

And shame on you America for not being able to produce someone against her, just this literal walking meme machine. Oh I forgot, there was the batshit insane baptist hispanic and another Buss. And Rand Paul who actually looked competent but got lost somewhere, I don't know why.

>she really is the lesser of two evils
What? How dare you! Madam President is clearly holy, innocent, and pure as the day she was born. Perhaps extremely careless but she has done no wrong. She said so herself!

I use the word "literally" a lot, whoa

$Hillary is a literal Jewrat

SAGE

I think Trump will do well in the debates; he was really strong in the republican primary debates.
I think he especially was strong in terms of immigration, terrorism and trade/outsourcing of industry - objectively - the other candidates had a mixed message in this area.. I think Hillary also will have a mixed stance on these issues and for the people whom value these issues or rank them high in priority; then Trump will have a great opportunity.

>s-sage
autism

>Give me a real reason, based on logic and facts,
>Chinks and Poo and Loos being trained as we speak to replace high paying STEM jobs, because Zuckercuck and other tech giants don't want to pay whites properly
>Donald will actively improve my pay scale with his policies.

>Hillary is going to win.
Excellent.

Uhhhhhhh....