Donald Trump is a fucking fag. He lives in his own little rich bubble...

Donald Trump is a fucking fag. He lives in his own little rich bubble, and would sacrifice all of you in a heartbeat if it meant he could avoid being poor.

Better him then me...

People will say you're a shill, but you're right.

Trump doesn't care about making America great again for everyone else, just himself. He's just a dumb meme.

So would Hillary Clinton.

his followers aren't very bright

Hillary clinton lives in a multimillion dollar mansion in a 99% white neighborhood. She's owned by corporations and Wall Street, she doesn't give a fuck about you. But vote for her anyway, kiss mommy Clinton's hairy cunt you feral nigger.

Wow really maked me thunk aboot life so now im a #bluepilledhillaryfagwholovesblackdong

It'll be Christmas for the Stormweenies! Vote for me, and I'll kill all the Roodypoos!!

I could say the same for Trump. The difference is I'm voting for Johnson, and you're still voting for Trump based on the MAGA meme.

FUCK OFF CTR SHILL

hillary clinton broke the federal law to make sure americans weren't being harmed by the CIA she wouldn't sacrifice any american.

I'd kill all of you not to be poor.

somebody get this triggered trumpster .03 cents for posting.

Good for you man. I hope Johnson or any independant candidate gets more votes than $hillary in the general just to spite the fucking bitch.

You are right real person friend.

A vote for Johnsonshill isn't a vote for Hillary.

Johnson meme and the Koch brothers TPP and Hillary winning all the way!

YEAH WEED! JOHNSON ISN'T A SHILL!

I WANT TO THROW MY VOTE AWAY THIS THREAD ACTUALLY SWAYED ME!

thanks for correcting the record.

How much are you paid to post here faggot.

Your life must be pretty shit to take money to shitpost for $hillary.

What are you guys gonna do once the election is over? Blame it all on CTR? You guys are hilarious

lmao, so butthurt

What are you gonna do when $hillary loses november I guess your gonna have to go back on welfare you fucking nigger.

SAGE

Well I would sacrifice all of you too if I could avoid being poor in that way.

What are you gonna do when Trump loses in November? Are you gonna commit suicide? I guess you'll have to kill yourself or cry on Sup Forums.

Will you do the world a favor andcommit suicide when $hillary loses. I don't wanna have to continue paying your welfare you cancerous worthless nigger.

Sage

Lol, you guys are so angry. Almost as if you know already that he's going to lose big.

Shoo shoo shill, the CTR budget is almost up, Soros won't replenish, too many eyes on him after the leaks.

wew

Cry me a river you cancerous faggot my gun needs to be lubed with your tears