/éire/

Bondage edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ng4QWLejxNA
independent.ie/irish-news/university-lecturer-arrested-after-25k-drugs-found-in-dublin-home-following-tipoff-he-may-be-dealing-to-students-36605021.html
youtu.be/Td4dT-AkKbM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

does anybody know a boy named keith?

>/h/ produced a hentai manga
>"Cosplay is consent"

Sam Houston = Wolfe Tone
Santa Ana = King George III
James Polk = Jean Humbert

Superb edition as always

Hup Cork bai

What do the numbers mean? 1649 people living in Dublin and 772 pubs in it?

for

Now I see where you got the head for this image.

What's the UK business percentage about? Is it the amount of pubs owned by British businessmen or is it comparing to similar statistics in Britain or what?

1/4096th Irish

>pic
It's a real mystery.

Pubs per county on top, people per pub on the bottom.

What happened in 1947?

Graf was sunk.

Superb OC if I do say so myself

Maybe I'm going through a dyslexic phase, but I can't make sense of that last sentence.

Quality OC though.

>Thursdays Six One with Catríona Perry and Ray Kennedy
Now this is getting suspicious.

I was trying to make it match the original text but it ended up becoming awkwardly phrased. Probably should've dumped the last line altogether and write something else.

Thanks senpai.

Official thread recipe for Poi
youtube.com/watch?v=Ng4QWLejxNA

Did that RTÉ Player app work for you?

>Gardaí arrest university lecturer for dealing drugs
>/r/ireland thread full praise for the drug dealer and insults directed at whoever "ratted him out"
These people support breaking the law as long as it suits their desires/ideology.

Anything good in the Steam sale, lads?

It seems to be working fine,it crashes from time to time but it'll be enough to play some OJ and enjoy the Nationwide on the side
Do you remember when they aired the Lux episode?

Didn't hear about this. Where was it?
Pushing addictive substances on youth is extremely galling considering his position.

>Do you remember when they aired the Lux episode?
It was this Monday, the 12th. Try to watch it soon since I'm not sure how long they keep the episodes up.

independent.ie/irish-news/university-lecturer-arrested-after-25k-drugs-found-in-dublin-home-following-tipoff-he-may-be-dealing-to-students-36605021.html

>Those accents
Whew,almost Jean-Claude tier
The church in Carlow looks fairly nice and modern

when will she and vice pres fuck?

Never.

reeeee atleast make the romantic plot progress wheter its uomi or vice pres or 180 iq smol flat girl

>naoi

Bit dead here today alright.

faggot irish

So what is everyone up to on this fine evening?
Juicing some Oranges,cutting some bog?

What does /éire/ think of that rape case going on in Belfast?

Worth a watch: youtu.be/Td4dT-AkKbM

The one with the rugby players?

>Juicing some Oranges
You know it. I just wish there was a better way.

There is
You really do like the Simpsons (at least the old episodes)
Enough to justify an armed uprising IMO

Yep. The lads are on thin ice by the looks of things. The defense seems to be structuring their case on inconsistencies in the alleged victim's story.

I think the IRA know a thing or two about dealing with oranges.

I think they did it. There are some things a little off about the woman's testimony but overall the case seems pretty open and shut, I'm surprised it's going on for so long. Also am I thinking of some other trial or were there some text messages from the lads that incriminated them pretty badly?

>BBC
I refuse to watch this propaganda shite

I think it's 75% likely she's a slag who would be up for it, but I think it's 75% likely the rugby players would have gone and done it.
Stupid thing is it's "he said she said", and you probably couldn't even get much of a mental reading of whether the accuser consented or whether the accused thought it was rape, because of altered mental states.
If the country had any sense this would be a "stop being a slag" warning, but instead it's going to be a battle of sexual prejudices within a media spectacle event.

As for the case itself I haven't involved myself in the details well enough to fully decide because that's the job of 12 random people, but if I had to call which way I think they'll go, I'd say my gut instinct is that it will be an acquittal, chiefly because the quotes from the defending lawyer in the newspapers all make him come across as very slimy in a lawyerly fashion, the type of argumentation that could be made for or against any conviction anywhere.
You could look at it as institutional power from "Ulster Rugby" winning out over "justice", and no doubt they'd do that if they could get away with it, but in this case it depends on it being a he said/she said, so if there's no specific facts in the case that make a guilty judgement the most likely choice, I'd say it's probably going to be a not guilty unless the sensationalism of the case emotionally sways the jury.

>I'm surprised it's going on for so long
4 different defense teams, hence cross-examination is taking ages.

>Also am I thinking of some other trial or were there some text messages from the lads that incriminated them pretty badly?
The text messages don't appear to be incriminating per sae, but some of them don't portray the lads in a good light.

Which is why it's all the more surprising that the host tore the DUP arguments apart.

> the IRA know a thing or two about dealing with oranges.
>100% Orange Juice
>100% Protestant Blood

>Thin ice
Shame for the sport really,hope that it won't have any negative consequences for their respective team,even if they have done it

absolutely shocking etc

don't speak a lick of irish and neither does anyone bother to use it in this thread

>Shame for the sport really
True. Jackson in particular was quite promising if I recall correctly. It's said that even if they are acquitted, the case has aired so much of their dirty laundry that they will never play for an Irish team again.

>and neither does anyone bother to use it in this thread
Out of courtesy to those among us who do not speak it. Also my Irish is pretty rusty at this stage so it would slow down my shitposting considerably.

>Which is why it's all the more surprising that the host tore the DUP arguments apart.
That's what happens whenever someone with brains and guts goes against the Anglo establishment media.
They have the narrative locked down everywhere in the globe, but are at root so parochially ignorant of Ireland and think us pacified by the near-century old social, cultural, and political regime here that they forget that there are a fringe minority of Southrons and a solid body of "uncucked" (for want of a better word) Northerners who have the intellectual and above all historical ammunition to undermine their narrative.

>If the country had any sense this would be a "stop being a slag" warning, but instead it's going to be a battle of sexual prejudices within a media spectacle event.
Twitter had already delivered their verdict within hours of the case being first reported on by the media. If you support the presumption of innocence, you're a misogynist apparently.

NI NEEDS to concentrate all it's resources on supporting the Ulster Scots language
>It's said that even if they are acquitted, the case has aired so much of their dirty laundry that they will never play for an Irish team again.
I'm sure they'll find a different Fly-Half with more potential

>direct rule comes in
>Westminster forces Irish language act through
Would love it just for the unionist asshurt.

>You really do like the Simpsons (at least the old episodes)
Considering how much I used to watch, it's no surprise some quotes have stuck with me.

>Would love it just for the unionist asshurt.
It would be the ultimate kick in the balls - betrayed by their idols. It's unlikely though; the DUP MPs are among those most opposed to the Irish Language Act in the upper echelons of the party. Theresa May needs to keep them on board until the next election. That said, if the DUP MPs are desperate enough to maintain their relevance, they could capitulate if May puts enough pressure on them.

If the British government were to be clever (which they are not), they would introduce the ILA during a brief period of direct rule. This would remove it from the negotiation table on power-sharing, hopefully making things much more straightforward.

>betrayed by their idols
It's not like it would be the first time, partition only happened due to their intense opposition towards Irish home rule.

Like it or not, the "bad old days" had a broader view of what could be violated through sex than just consent.
That's why there is so much attention to date rape cases rather than violent cases, because the old customs were not built around the theoretical world in which the dominant contemporary conceptions of sex inhabit.
It's also why there's so much public feeling which goes beyond the specifics of the case. The hysteria comes from a desire to override the contradictions of decontextualising consent without resolving them.

People who reflexively think that the accused are guilty of violating the theoretical absolute of consent think that the law should practically work around the assumption that not only can it be certainly determined factually what occurred between one drunk woman and four rugby players in private, but the internal mental states of each participant, can be deciphered retroactively by non-participant parties in a meaningfully just sense. It's not even certain that that was the case at the time between the various parties, or that the mental state of the accuser at the time was the same as the one that led to them presenting the accusation of rape.

>Would love it just for the unionist asshurt.
Unionists are treated like dirt by the English every day of the week and it doesn't phase them. They'd probably take perverse pleasure from the crown swooping in and forcing its will against its subjects wishes. They'd also take satisfaction from the fact the bones being thrown at nationalists were coming graciously from the English overlords because the squabbling Ulster peasants were unable to accomplish it by themselves.
A victory for Nationalists in a game where the rules are set by Unionists and a reminder of who is ultimately in control.

>unable to accomplish it by themselves
Unwilling.

They're like children. It's like one bullying another and then being chuffed when the abusive and neglectful parent gives them both a chocolate bar, which they will steal and throw in the mud, beginning the cycle again.

Such is life in the land where identity politics are prioritised over basic rights and day to day standard of living.

>identity politics

up the ra lol

up the ra unironically

why do you get up in the morning lads

Because I'll be fired if I don't go to work.

It's responsible.
t. woke up at 19:00 today