Why do whites and asians love Pig so much?

Im a non religious Maronite Lebanese Christian from a moderately wealthy secular family, yet Ive never tasted Pig before since its not very popular in our culture. In fact the mere sight and smell of pig disgusts me. Yet I see white people eat every part of pig like it was nothing. From Pig Noses, cheeks to Pig feet, and pig stomach. Even Pig skin. Yet these animals look kind of dirty and unappealing. I wouldnt like to eat the hoofs or face of beef, even if I loved beef. Tell me whites, why do you all love pig so much?

Faggot. Sage

it's really bland.

it takes a lot of work to make it tasty. either extensive curing/processing, saturating it with seasoning/sauce, or long-cooking periods.

a simple pork chop = so boring.

Have you tried a bacon cheeseburger?
it's amazing.

I didn't like bacon strips alone but I might have got them in a restuarant that does them bad (in NYC)

What the fuck.

Pork is extremely juicy when prepared right. Use of spices is very prevalent because pork meat is very versatile with many flavours.

Also what are you talking about with 'long cooking time'.

>Im a non religious Maronite Lebanese Christian
What?
>From Pig Noses, cheeks to Pig feet, and pig stomach
You're supposed to consume every part of an animal. If you don't it's a waste.

Are you circumcized too?
Because you sound like a kike.

>Why do people like a food I've never tried?
Not Sup Forums related.
Plenty of other boards exist on this site. Go do your LARPing there.
Sage

faggot

Blacks eat more pork

>confirmed for never having a good rib

It's relatively cheap to raise and very meaty

Because it keeps the mussies and jews away.

>never tasted Pig before

If you're so interested to know why people enjoy it, you should maybe try it.

It turns trash in to fucking bacon and other edibles. What's not to love about it?

sage

>Im a non religious Maronite Lebanese Christian from a moderately wealthy secular family, yet Ive never tasted Kangaroo before since its not very popular in our culture. In fact the mere sight and smell of Kangaroo disgusts me. Yet I see Australian people eat every part of kangaroo like it was nothing. From Kang Noses, cheeks to Kang feet, and Kang stomach. Even Kangaroo skin. Yet these animals look kind of dirty and unappealing. I wouldnt like to eat the hoofs or face of beef, even if I loved beef. Tell me Australians, why do you all love Kangs so much?

Pigs are one of the cleanest livestock animals you'd find on a farm. They look dirty because mud stands out against their skin, which doesn't sweat so they have to cool off with water or mud. They actively avoid shitting where they eat or live, which you can't even say is a trait universally found in humans.

This

Ya and cows are such clean beautiful creatures

Pigs taste good, they grow fast, and they eat anything. It's simple logic.

becuse it's fucking delicious.

>non-religious christian
I don't think so, Tim. Sage.

Because we're both savage heathens.

really fucking delicious

jesus spain

it's a remnant from a time when people actually did not waste even one scrap of meat from an animal that was slaughtered. This is a good thing.
Now people just seem to enjoy the taste.

I want to fuck those ribs.

>Cheap
>Delicious
>Abundant
>Low Overhead to Farm
>Variety

Do yourself a favor and check out BBQ sauce.

Hey OP; What food in your culture do you consider to be eaten and enjoyed the same way whites in the us, especially the south, enjoy pork?

Filipino here, because it's fucking good. Go to a Samoan pig roast (they tend to like white people) and tell me it isn't the best food you've had.

Pork and beef are the only reason to live.

Brisket and Butt! damned right.

Isn't that against your kosher diet Chaim?

Because it tastes good.

I personally hate LAMB. That meat just tastes so dirty and unclean. Like sweat, wool and sheep ass.

thinking about those ribs

It fucking tastes great and is part of my culture you arab shitskin
Just plain pork on a grill is fantastic, christians here in rural parts make their own sausages and use most parts of the pig, i hate the bloodsausage never ate ears tongues or brain cos diagusting, helped with slaughtering the pig tho

>In fact the mere sight and smell of pig disgusts me.

makes no sense.

i don't really like pork, the meat tastes a little too salty for me

heheh love me some st. louis style ribs. summer is not my favorite season, but it's got some perks.

Try some, you're in Australia so it's probably easy to get.

If you're a proxy fag then I dunno if there's much British tourism in Lebanon but if there is, head to one of the places that get a lot because you're bound to find places that will sell you bacon at least.

Some Supermarkets might sell pork too, I know they do in T*rkey.

chicken and beef masterrace reporting in.

anyone eating fish and pork is a degenerate mouthbreather with a low life expectancy

shitskin OP is right

Fucking lebs get out

Lamb and goat a shit.

god fucking damn iit ii wish meat wasnt so delicious so i could stop being responsible for deaths of all those poor innocent animals. why do i love burgers and pepperoni and bacon butties and bolognese and bbq ribs and smoked salmon and singapore chicken and lasagne and salami. I feel so bad and yet so satisified. :(

it tastes fucking great m8 you're missing out so much.

This isn't true

Kill yourself you gypsy fuck.

fucking smoked salmon is godly you fucking horse nigger

oh yeah that's some fine grill action there

In the Czech republic too we love pork. Ever had our sausages?

who /gammon/ here?

Pig..... bland...... buying the wrong pig meat son.

I don't eat pigs just like I don't eat dogs. They're too cute and intelligent.

>1 post by this id

Sleep tight pigy

muslim nigger president

There's nothing like going to my favorite Chinese place and getting myself a plate of crispy garlic pork with rice.
Maybe you should just try it? Food is something you have to experience yourself, it's hard to explain to others why we like this or that.

>implying a simple pan fried porkchop seasoned with simple corse salt, black pepper and garlic and butter at the end is not delicious

fuck off ahmed

I can confirm this. I've spent a lot of time around cows, pigs, chicken, you name it.

Cows and chicken are literally mindless. They are foul and disgusting and would literally rot in place if you failed to tend to them.

Pigs are quite intelligent and tend to keep themselves more clean.

I feel sorry for you guys. Good people but forced to adopt Muslim customs like not eating pork. I feel sorry for middle eastern Christians in general. I see them always doing shit like denouncing Israel and proclaiming love for their Muslim brothers and I wonder if they would do the same if they were the ones with power.