Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7GY1Xg6X20
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where do I start with Chaplin?

Keaton for stunts.
Chaplin for feels.

The Patrician's Choice

youtube.com/watch?v=J7GY1Xg6X20

is it me or Buster kinda look like Ozil?

First movie: The Kid
Most successful movie: The Gold Rush
Masterpiece: City Lights
Muh relevant: The Great Dictator
Personal fav: Modern Times

this

Chaplin's movies are better, but Keaton was more talented.

His best is Modern Times.
His first feature movie is Shoulder Arms.

I only see a picture of Charlie Chaplin?

I'll check out Modern Times first then

There was no director with more balls than Keaton

But Chaplin was undeniably bigger than what Keaton tried to accomplish with his work

Did Harold Lloyd have a prosthetic hand?

Thumb. His thumb got blown off after he accidentally lit a cigarette with a real bomb so he had a prosthetic.

Steamboat Bill, Jr. is one of the best silent shorts.

The General was Buster's best film.

This.

/thread

At his store's grand opening in Newark last night, one of many stops to come across country, eco conscious magnate Philip Petite exited the festivities after making a bizarre closing statement. He said, “I have had conflict in the fashion industry for as long as I can remember. It comes with the territory. However, never in my life has a rival company caused me such anguish. Animal rights are ALWAYS priority. Animal rights are OUR rights. Those who breach these laws of conduct are guilty of high treason. To be able to do such things with no remorse, to me is the sign of complete apathy, equivalent to demonic possession.”

Rumors are surfacing that the enigmatic prose is directed towards their main competitor, Lucy Fur. Lucy Fur has been in contention with Petite's company since both of their geneses.

Do you like this my fellow patties?

Chaplin was bigger but The General trumps most of Chaplin's features by leaps and bounds

Watch gold rush first, then kid then modern times then dictator

>someone with taste on Sup Forums
colour me surprised

Chaplin is too much of a sap and cheeky cunt in turn most of the time. I've found that I like each subsequent Chaplin I see less than the last for whatever reason.

>Muh relevant: The Great Dictator
I mean, it was topical when he made it. The human condition and our own inability to change keeps it relevant.

Keaton made Sherlock Jr. so he wins.

It was more than just his thumb. On the Criterion Blu-ray of either Safety Last or The Freshman, I can't remember which, there's a bonus feature of an event where a group of actors are all paying tribute to Harold Lloyd, Jack Lemmon among them, and you can see Harold's hand, and it's more fucked up than just missing a thumb.

L A U R E L & H A R D Y

I don't know who they but the one on the left looks like he has a Hitler mustache

xDxD same I know right?!

I don't think any of his films are as well made as theirs, but there's something endearing about Harold Lloyd.