ITT: reality check moments

ITT: reality check moments

There are people on this board that were genuinely upset by this two minute scene. Genuinely upset...let that, sink in

where can i watch the episode tonight lads

>mistaking any slight discomfort people choose to voice here as genuine upset as opposed to but a minor annoyance, culminating in a lament of the declining quality of the show

suptv dot org

>movie uses real TV anchors and real TV footage

>slight discomfort
>Minor annoyance
Oh Reddit sweety, you had a mental breakdown.

I had literally no idea who that was until /got/ memes. Just thought it was some ugly ginger.

>it's a new one ;^)
So has it popped up on spotify yet?

too much

anytime where the protag "gets the girl"

what the fuck even is game of thrones now? just some pop culture post modern piss trough? the show is just ridiculously self aware these days, the magic is gone.

he's 100% right and you're either baiting or being a little vagina to argue otherwise.
ed faggot sheeran has no place in game of thrones and shoehorning his fucking faggot voice into it isnt going to change that.
youre a literal faggot arguing for some other literal faggot because you think normal people wouldnt be bothered by HBO force inserting some fag nobody cares about so he can sell more records?
give me a fucking break.
if anything you need to go back, kek

Guest starring this week on Game of Thrones, Gary Busey as Arya's new friend and also he plays the flute because why the fuck not, it's not like this hasn't become an abomination of the source material. And god help me, I'm still going to watch.

I was genuinely upset. It made me want to kill jews

>Nobody cares about

If you actually didn't care, in other words if you were like me, you wouldn't have recognized him in the first place and the scene would have been nothing out of the ordinary. The best people, in other words people who don't recognize pop singers, were perfectly fine with it.

The only reality check in that scene was faggots embarrassed that they recognized a singer and went on the internet to complain, not realizing that further outed them as a fucking faggot.

It's called overcompensating.

>he's 100% right and you're either baiting or being a little vagina to argue otherwise.
>ed faggot sheeran has no place in game of thrones and shoehorning his fucking faggot voice into it isnt going to change that.
>youre a literal faggot arguing for some other literal faggot because you think normal people wouldnt be bothered by HBO force inserting some fag nobody cares about so he can sell more records?
>give me a fucking break.
>if anything you need to go back, kek
Lol you care THIS much about game of thrones

Fuckin SOURCEEEEE

>not recognizing him

Kill yourself.

this

what a nice and succinct poster

rare asukas for the nice poster

I think it's cute that you think you can talk big over the internet kid. I'm a 37 year old man and I would lay you on your fucking ass if you said that to my face. You would be seeing stars and crying in a matter of seconds you little punk

>when normie worlds collide

okay come to my home address

1400 Bay Street
Victoria, BC
V8R 4T9

This man FUCKS

Why did this talentless hack became famous?

you seem mad for no reason. I have no idea who ed sheeran is

>I had literally no idea who that was
could you special snowflakes stop it already? this shit was never funny

>people can't be into different things or completely out of touch.

stop being a basement dweller. Literally EVERYONE BUT YOU knows who Ed Sheeran is.

It's hilarious because they're the type of nu-male faggots who even knows who this guy is.

>don't recognize some normie singer because I don't pay attention to normie music
>normie on Sup Forums can't handle this and becomes enraged

>lower body of a 10 year old undeveloped girl
>extremely big tits

disgusting

no clue who this guy was til all the crying on here. as someone who didnt know the scene didnt bother me one bit. watching it over as someone who now knows, i still dont really care.

HOL UP

>tween girl detected

>genuinely upset
no, it's the most concise symptom of wider problems in the show that have been getting significantly worse over the last few seasons.
For me it was the straw that broke the camel's back. I wouldn't have cared if it had happened in an otherwise great show, but in a show thats already got a hundred issues, it was just too much.

All shows would be improved by Gary Busey.

lol this

This desu

Kek

Apparently that guy is famous and redditors were angry at him.

>be a self-hating ed sheeran fan
>I'm symptomatic of the problems with this show and that makes me angry

I had like 14 consecutive /got/ general tabs open and I missed that guy was a thing.
Only realized he was famous yesterday because of a youtube video.

cringe

>HOL UP
lol this one never dies.

Kek, even I didn't know who he was and I'm pretty much a full-fledged normie. Knew his name and songs and that he was supposed to be ugly but never bothered looking up what the guy looked like.
Feel pretty stupid for not realizing when he sung though.

Lol so much Reddit faggotry

>mfw this scene had no significance at all to anyone outside that little shitty island you call the UK

just another lannistermen