What is the most GOAT movie enhancer Sup Forums?

What is the most GOAT movie enhancer Sup Forums?

DUDE

High intelligence

This just makes it impossible to pay attention to/follow. Best movie enhancer is sobriety, pham.

Two beers

You must watch hot garbage user

So....sober then? Only 2 beers is a waste of money

>Best movie enhancer is sobriety, pham.

You truly are a FUCKING FAGGOT!!

How often do you drink..?

Gf

Two 6% or higher beers gets a nice buzz going

Xanax if I'm watching a shit film. Heroin if I'm watching Trainspotting. Alcohol if the entertainment is funny. Marijuana & cocaine with everything.

lmao for real

paying attention

Seriously, shut up.

Everyone who smokes weed is a fucking loser.

>t. Hunter S. Thompson

>american beer

Masturbation. Give it a shot.

>I can't do anything without muh drugs

food. seriously.
if it's an outstanding dish it will make for an unforgettable film, because it includes all of your other senses into the viewing experience.

This one time i made spaghetti with maple sausage and watched Bringing Out The Dead. it was fucking amazing and the movie was pretty good too. combined it was an indescribable joy.

Another time and more recently I made a tuna melt on a big french bread with jalapenos and BBQ sauce and watched Showgirls. absolute fucking heaven. the movie and the sangwich were a godtier experience i will never forget.

Nicotine, Valium, Vicodin, Marijuana, Ecstasy and Alcohol, C-c-c-c-c-cocaine

LSD makes movies fucking transcendent

faggots will flame me for "wasting" it though, as if i haven't already done all the heavy metal related work

Had a great time smoking weed and watching Mann's Manhunter the other day. I sort of felt more focused and into it (movie is very atmospheric)
Though weed never did it to me. I dunno, I've always been really energetic and nervous, weed barely scratches me. For the opposite reason I rather avoid coke

*mental

LSD will let you know hard if you're watching a shit movie.

I watched Natural Born Killers on acid (or at least tried to, 3 times) because I guess I'm a masochist.

watch this on acid you fucking hippie

Yes 2 beers and 1 small faggot ass spliff turns a good movie great and a shit movie bearable

I can do plenty but weed enhances movies big time buddy. Get over it.

I watched Jurassic Park on acid. The t rex part kind of fucked with me

Goddammit, Satan, I'm sorry, I keep forgetting.

haha, that makes sense.

MXFuckingE
Its a ketamine analogue that used to be legal as fuck, now you cant get it easily at all.

Unlike K, MXE didnt put you to sleep. You stayed awake, and cognitive through your delusion of a trip.

I watched Inception for the 3rd time on MXE, it was absolutely mind fucking blowing. First, I felt like I was in the movie. Like in the action, part of the crew. Watching it being filmed, and at the same time being an actor in that movie. I also thought that my existence was part of their dream, and at the end I was like "when am I going to wake up from this?"

Another time I was watching Insidious, and that movie didnt freak me out or anything, but I just dindt want to continue watching it. Went to bed, lied down on a cool October night, window open. Closed my eyes and it felt like I was lying on a bail of hay watching the stars move above me.

Anyway, highly recommend a disassociate.

why don't you just watch movies with a butt-plug pressing against your prostate. that will enhance the movie too.
fucking loser

>Smoke a blunt before a movie
>Have my huge bag of sunflower seeds ready
>Pick off a few chips or whatever my girlfriend is eating next to me

The patrician way to watch a movie.

You seem really repressed, user.

>haha
kill yourself

I'm always in these threads, but i've never heard anyone mentioning Mulholland Dr. as a movie to watch when under the effects of a drug.

It sounds like a blast. The dreamy visuals and surreality should be amplified immensely.

>Not posting methadone

Pleb

How so?

it was an earnest suggestion. why don't you?

I don't know what it's called in the states but Lyrica was nice.

This

They have watched too much movies with (((Seth Rogen)))

Why don't you? You sound like you need the relaxing sensation of a bullet shredding your brain.

Inland Empire is the endgame. a strong hallucinogen like acid or shrooms will fuck you up nice watching that.

Why are so angry over something so insignificant?

Nothing like putting on some kino, huffing a can of paint, while snacking on pencil shavings

i asked you first.
im not angry, im honestly curious.

there's nothing wrong with watching films while stoned

>tfw high right now
lol

There was a time when weed used to be an enhancer for me, made the sound and visuals more vivid. I think it might be an age thing, but now it just makes me feel slow, sleepy, and retarded, exactly the way people used to meme it. I don't even process what's happening anymore. I stopped using it because alcohol does the same for cheaper.

idk it's like my brain chemistry switched up as I aged, weed just doesn't work the same

Yep. Just David Lynch marathon it and you'll feel like you're tripping anyways.

>DUUUDE XD

party on, bro

how?
pls tell me about it

>dumb american thinks the piss he's drinking is real beer

Telling people to kill themselves is a lot more destructive than smoking a joint, you fucking asshole. I say this as someone who is 100 percent sober and quit weed years ago. Chances are you're some scared little Burger faggot kid.

Sober and being able to appreciate film as a medium. If you need anything else, you're not distancing yourself enough to be able to appreciate film; you're essentially in your head, rather than the film itself. Druggies are trash.

I don't know it's the reason but the potency of weed has gone way up. some hybrids can go up to like 25% THC.. it's fucking ridiculous.

this is one of the few types of drugs i havent tried yet but am very interested. Doesn't the not feeling things get scary like can you still feel a cup in your hands if you hold it etc? and feel your chair if u sit on it and shit

i never told anyone to kill themselves wtf? can you point out where i did?

>you're essentially in your head
Based solely on your own experiences? Because I'm not in my head at all, when I watch films stoned.

Beer if I'm watching a Marvel
Psilocybin Mushrooms if it's a DC

Shit man, guess I smoked too much weed.

literally closed minded

alternate mental states can only lead to an increased appreciation of a work of art

my original plan for this weekend was to download a bunch of awesome silent horror movies and get hysterically high and drunk. That didn't happen.
Maybe next weekend.

watching silent movies and reading a bunch seems like it would be hard when you're high though.

THIS. millenials need mind altering substances to "enhance" movies because they're such fucking plebs they can't appreciate the film for itself.

Just the creepyness from that scene and the way the t rex looked was terrifying. I took two so I was pretty high

Buffalo wings, chees fries and bleu cheese.

Comfy-ass food right there senpai.

reading is fun when you're high.

kratom

>Some people watch movies while high every once in a while

THESE PEOPLE ARE SUCH LOSERS. ALWAYS WATCHING MOVIES HIGH CAUSE THEY SO BRAIN DED

You sound like an idiot

I completely disagree. If anything eating distracts the viewer from a good movie. The problem is that eating alone is boring so you need some stimulation while you do it (i suggest watching youtube videos). I hate it when im watching something with other people while they eat something, every 5 seconds they have to look at their food. Eat first, watch movie afterwards.

you sound like a druggie degenerate. go snort some smack and OD please.

>bleu cheese

Butthurt druggie detected. Must suck waking up and being so mentally ill that you can't even enjoy the simply things in life without being high.

I watch a lot of silent films when I'm high and I have no problems at all. Usually Asian films are hard to watch, because the names sound similar and the characters look almost identical and some Italian films, because everyone is speaking so fast and it's hard to keep track of it all if you're not Italian. Although if I watch the films beforehand sober then even that problem gets resolved.

>tuna melt on a big french bread with jalapenos and BBQ sauce

Oh yes I do coke none stop, everyday. Maybe try smoking a joint so you're not such a close minded faggot.

>whoa what dude, you don't want to get high? like you're literally close minded, like you can't appreciate what I can
>*takes drugs* like this alternate mental state is essential *takes more drugs* believe me
>just open your mind bro

>literally proving his point

Weed helps getting immersed and losing yourself in a movie or tv show. Its easier to get emotional. For appreciating the art id suggest watching sober though.

I should specify bleu cheese dressing.

loosen up, man; no harm, no foul

>get high
>watch Moon
>fall asleep half an hour in
>forget I started watching it
>start the cycle anew
>ask friend if he wants to watch Moon
>tells me I watched it 3 times this week

I still don't remember anything about the movie.

>I'm better than you are because I don't do drugs

Sorry to burst your bubbles. Should probably get out of that basement more.

i never meant to imply that they are essential, you strawmanning dope

Yeah fuck those drunks

that's a good thing, it's shit

>every 5 seconds they have to look at their food
yea that part sucks.. sometime I have to go back like 5-10 minutes because I missed an entire fucking dialogue looking down making sure i didn't spill anything.
It depends what you're eating though. Spaghetti is the god tier dish for dinner and a movie because you don't have to worry about eating carefully. just fork a big scoop and keep your eyes on the kino.

i can vouch for the fact that heroin is the worst movie enhancer, unless remembering only the five or six random scenes that you managed to break out of the nod for is your thing.

it was fucking good bro. I just kept thinking about it after it was gone ;_;

100-150mg of benadryl will make horror movies twice as spooky, especially if there's a good ambient soundtrack

The only problem is dry mouth and trying to stay awake

fucking kek!
This is literally what druggies sound like.

Fucking kek!
This is what someone sounds like who's never met a druggie

For me it's the opposite. It makes me super self aware and breaks the immersion when I remember these people are just actors and there's a film crew following them around.
Cartoons are still cool though.

my best friend is a druggie and that's the way he talks.

Why are straight edge people always uncharismatic bitter dullards who talk about their career aspirations as if they've already accomplished them?

Junkies turned sober are alright people.

You know what is essential? Being sober. Guess what a druggie isn't.