Seinfeld is now about a superhero team. What's it like?

Seinfeld is now about a superhero team. What's it like?

>I'm the trash man
>I come out and I start eating garbage

except now he does that to criminals

BORN OUT OF THUNDER

>Jerry has a new kitchen installed in his secret lair
>the cubboards are in inconvenient places and make for many whacky shenanigans
>meanwhile, Elaine has trouble keeping her superpowers under wrap when dating a psychic

exactly the same except they occassionaly wear brightly colored tights

Art Vandelay=Bruce Wayne?

Jerry is a discount Supes
George is a discount Bats
Elaine is a discount Wondy
Kramer is a discount Flash

The bizzaro ep is even more entertaining.

JERRY: Elaine, only one other person in the world knows what I am about to tell you and that's George. When we were in the ninth grade they had us all line up at one end of the school yard for this big race to see who was going to represent the school in this track meet.

ELAINE: Uh uh

JERRY: I was the last one on the end. George was next to me. And Mr. Bevilacqua, the gym . . .

ELAINE: What's that?

JERRY: Mr. Bevilacqua, the gym teacher.

ELAINE: Oh, of course.

JERRY: He was down at the other end. So he yells out, "Ready, On your mark, Get set, " and I was so keyed up I just took off. By the time he said go I was ten yards ahead of everybody.

ELAINE: No.

GEORGE: I looked up. I couldn't believe it.

JERRY: By the time the race was over I had won. I was shocked nobody had noticed the head start.

ELAINE: Really?

JERRY: And I had won by so much a myth began to grow about my speed. Only Duncan suspected something was a miss. He's hated me ever since. Now he's back.

ELAINE: Well what happened when you raced him again?

JERRY: I never did. In four years of high school I would never race anyone again. Not even to the end of the block to catch a bus. And so the legend grew. Everyone wanted me to race. They begged me. The track coach called my parents. Pleading. Telling them it was a sin to waste my god given talent. But I answered him in the same way I answered everyone. I chose not to run.

i vote for Newman = Blob, it takes place in the lolloverse when the sitcom chrashed and they have to fix it somehow. cramer is a mad prof and he can shrink them all so tiny that they can easily go pee and doo-doo in your ear while you sleep without you noting. they then have to climb up a table etc. Jerry is something like ironman, that bitch like a robot, powered by soup.

Jerry is Human Torch
Elaine is Invisible Woman
George is Mr. Fantastic
Kramer is The Thing

Your wrong m8, it's:

Jerry is Mr Fanatastic
Elaine is Invisible Woman
George is The Thing
Kramer is The Human Torch

Newman is Dr Doom

but who was Galactus

The soup nazi

Kenny Bania as The Moleman

Could the Seinfeld heroes defeat the gang?

George is so, so very far from being Mr. Fantastic.

Only when horny. He obtains 9th level intellect when in "Fuck bitches, Obtain Riches" mode.

I'm assuming this show but with uglier people

>TFW was going to post this.
Damn you for beating me to the punch, user.

George is Rorshach
Kramer is Nite Owl
Jerry is Ozymandias
Elaine is rape baby

Hilarity

Not in terms of power, but they could no doubt outthink them.

>Do you bleed?
>WE'RE ONLY FLESH AND BLOOD! WHAT DOES HE EXPECT! WE'RE ONLY HUMAN!

>Jerry is a speedster
>George has future sight but doesn't know all the details leading to him getting shit wrong all the time
>Elaine has imperfect mind control/reading
>Kramer is invulnerable

>Kramer can't control his vibrating powers

Who do you main, Sup Forums?

Kramer can't be actually attacked
Costanza's insult does actual damage
Elaine can give you shitty luck if he touches you
Jerry have perfect reality control, but only in his appartment

The guys is having lots of fun testing out their new super powers when George and Kramer get into a long and useless argument about who should be the team's leader. Out of spite George runs off to become an edgier and darker solo anti-hero.

Elaine worries about telling her new boyfriend about her alter-ego.

Meanwhile Newman tries to get super powers too through dangerous and ridiculous stunts such as exposing himself to toxic radiation and consuming moon rocks. Mostly seen in passing.

Kramer helps Jerry hide his super powers from his parents who are visiting this weekend. They find out anyways and offhandedly imply they found Jerry as a baby on a trip to Nevada.

im a ganon guy from probably puddy

elaine's main attacks would obv be a strong hearty push, and a barrage of little kicks

It is a show about power, the power to do nothing.

so not from whoops