Eurofag here, why is seinfeld so popular amongst muricans?

eurofag here, why is seinfeld so popular amongst muricans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnqBAuehmhM
youtu.be/b4_TeT4XhlY
youtube.com/watch?v=xPCZtrac-Ss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's really funny. Hope this helps.

This. Very rewatchable as well

It's funny.

Post a funny line

it's popular in sweden too

I had sex with your wife

((((They)))) make it appear much more popular then it is/was.

This may be more your speed

"Moops!"

Love the Drake!

Sooo funny xD

real subtle attempt there, fag. I bet you have a response to yourself telling you to go back to Sup Forums all lined up

agreed, one of the very best

>spoonfeed me
Go watch an episode, Millennial brat.

It's not single lines or quips that are funny, it's more the situations they find themselves in. Like Kramer having Japanes business men sleep in his drawers, or George getting caught double dipping, or Elaine's bad dancing.

It contributed turns of phrase to American English that we will likely continue to use for the foreseeable future.
See: Shrinkage, double-dipping, re-gifting, etc

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET

American """""comedy""""", everyone.

This explains the show the best

Was that wrong? Should I not have done that?

sillywalks.mp4

Newman pls leave

I think like Curb and Seinfeld's standup it evicerated the veneer of unspoken social agreements and faux pas and such. It's everywhere now, baked into every comedy film and series, but not so much before Seinfeld.

What makes me laugh is Kramers gestures like whenever he slides into Jerrys apartment it always makes me chuckle

youtube.com/watch?v=vnqBAuehmhM

This covers a lot of it too. They say it was a show about "nothing" but it was really just kind of about analyzing the ways we interacted with each other at that time.
Except Jerry was likable and Larry was an asshole.

>implying eurofag comedy is better
You guys live the most monotone lives

Bump for actual answers

euro here, Friends is the GOAT sitcom

Friends doesn't hold up half as well as Sienfeld does.

>euro here
Stopped reading immediately

other eurofag here, because it was good

Eurofag here too, Seinfeld is ok, Curb your enthousiasm is better, the build up to the jokes pay off espacially the first couple of seasons, it's great, don't hate on Seinfeld, hate on those fucking drags which are just non stop unfunny shit like Friends, How I met your Mother, King of Queens, Modern Family and other useless horrible unfunny shows

See

What are all those weird spots on her chest?

dried out cum stains

would watch

Did they really invent the term double dipping ?

It's like a sauna in here

Attempt at what? Telling the truth?

Because it was easily watchable and was on in the 90s.

youtu.be/b4_TeT4XhlY

Let me tell you something, funny boy... You know that little stamp? The one that says New York Public Library? Well, that may not mean anything to you, but that means a lot to me. One whole helluva lot. Sure, go ahead, laugh if you want to. I've seen your type before -- flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention. Yeah, I know what you're thinking... Why's this guy making such a big stink about old library books? Let me give you a hint, junior. Maybe we can live without libraries, people like you and me.... Maybe. Sure, we're too old to change the world. What about that kid, sitting down, opening a book right now in a branch of the local library and finding pictures of pee-pees and wee-wees in The Cat in the Hat and The Five Chinese Brothers. Doesn't he deserve better? Look, if you think this is about overdue fines and missing books, you'd better think again. This is about that kid's right to read a book without getting his mind warped. Or maybe that turns you on, Seinfeld... Maybe that's how you get your kicks... You and your goodtime buddies... I've got a flash for you, joy boy. Partytime is over.

Soup is not a meal, Jerry.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPCZtrac-Ss

Take the pen!

it's Salman not Salmon you idiot

Do you even know what a millennial is you fucking idiot? There are people in their early 30s that are millennials.

What other potential pasta does Seinfeld have