youtu.be/626r60AISGc
youtu.be/7yHckRTkcZg
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maga~

Awoo

>Shilcon: 3
Hold on tight Lads.

What will Hillary's speech be about? How she "loves" blacks and how Trump is racist?

Man.
To think that trump was the original pepe.

What a meme prophet.

I'm gonna tell you something game-changing about Donald Trump so bear with me for a while: how would you react if the situation was, that Donald Trump was a convicted pedophile on the prowl for a new victim, and John Oliver was a vigilante who shot him? I bet you'd be all over the story and you'd be calling John Oliver the next Zimmerman! There'd be thousands of supportive posts. As for Trump? You probably wouldn't even think of ever supporting him for the next president, you'd be glad that he'd be dead and your only gripe about the whole situation would be that he didn't suffer longer... how's them apples? So, with this masterful demonstration of hypothetical thinking I have now revealed to you the very machinations of your feeble minds: You don't actually support Trump. You don't even like Trump. If he was a convicted pedophile you'd want him dead, for Christs' sake! You're only voting for him because you think he'd do a good job as a president, not because of who he is. With that deceptive strategy of putting forth an appealing platform, drumpf has lulled you all into a sweet sleep of ignorance... and I just woke you up.

>Trump will be unleashed at debates

holy fuk

Is there a stream for trumps roundtable right now???

holy shit.. this might be great

>mfw

Flynn and Christie are expected to be in the meeting

Keep up the fight brothers! We have (((them))) scared to death right now. The shills have tried to slow our momentum but they are powerless against the might of the God King.

When is the debate? I need to remember to schedule the day off and stock up on liquor. It's going to be a fun night.

who else here got uncucked when they joined the trump train?

Now you've woken the dragon!

>>Trump will be unleashed at debates

heh, I like that

Oh this will be good

I got unblackpilled at least.

Holy shit. There is no way this happened. I refuse to believe that I can love Donald more than I did yesterday, but I think I love him even more today.

So how many people were at that godly rally in WI last night?

Kek is this real?

how would you react if someone in a red hat threw a brick at your computer and made you pay for the brick regardless?

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

This is actually really important. Trump has basically saying what we are up to this point. If he suddenly turns around and starts advocating regime change or some neocon good goy shit, we know for SURE that there's a Deep State of some kind.

I lost 120 lbs and became a Chad. MAGA power is real.

what's a blackpill?

any rallies today?

There will be no survivors.

lol sadly, no.

Holy fug, lads. Are you all ready for the meme Event Horizon?

What happened to Manafort?

>Trump gets an 18 point swing among African American voters today after last night's speech

Are the Dindus getting woke?

I visited the trump tower in chicago. Trump really has class, you got to give hi that

Reminder that no matter how bleak your life might be, at least you're not a CTR shill

When you've lost all hope. Think a Jeb vs. Hillary matchup.

I had lost hope and become despondent and fat. The black pill is dangerous, I wasn't ready for it and it was going to kill me. Thank god Donald came and showed us a path forward from that dark swamp.

"i believe everything is fucked to nigerdom and barbarity"
whitepill is "get fucked niggers we space aryans now"

movement!

a lot of the dindus are already woke, now it's becoming more acceptable to come out of the closet and not get jumped on the way home

Demoted. Completely ineffective. New manager says television ads start Friday.

Have you guys started learning Russian yet? How much do you think Trump will see the US to Putin for?

hillary will fucking stroke out

...and that someone was Trump? I'd hate him! Case in point why you shouldn't vote for rump

This is so exciting. If he suddenly pivots to MAGA OR CIVIL WAR then we know some dark shit is happening in the government.

He's already been "dog whistling" a rebellion if he gets fucked, you know?

I would be skeptical of any poll that can be done in an hour.

That speech last night made me wet desu

I heard he'll sell canada to the ruskies, they like the cold, right?

IKTF. I don't even want to kill myself anymore.

Just stumbled across this:

>trumptube.tv

Literally every speech, rally, and TV appearance by Trump, in one place.

check out this nigger try dodging questions.

fucking niggers.

youtu.be/626r60AISGc

REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER
REMINDER
>REMINDER

Leave Jeb and his wife's son out of this.

youtu.be/7yHckRTkcZg

so eva is blackpill and gurren laggan is white pill?

13 by megadeth describes my JUST phase in a nutshell. You alright now?

>it's another "lib memes are so shitty they have to steal ours" episode
Is there anything you guys are actually capable of producing at all?

I've never been more ready.

why tolerance? tolerance only applies if you hate the other person we dont hate niggers here we just want them to have jobs and fathers who are in the picture

No alcohol mate :(

Holy shit. Insider user was right!

There's "woke". Then there's "the black community after Trump's speech"

I've been hearing that Trump gave a really, really good speech recently. Is that referring to the Wisconsin one yesterday? Or a different one? Haven't been able to keep up over the last week.

KEK APPROVES of this post.

Yes

The message Trump gave last night
>The Democrats consider you GUARANTEED VOTES
>They are TAKING ADVANTAGE of you
>Are you any wealthier or safer or prosperous as a result of voting Democrat?

These are things the black community has, largely, never heard from a presidential candidate.

Blacks are not big fans of the idea of rich old white people using special interests to steal the wealth of the inner cities, all while laughing at them behind closed doors because "Those dumb blacks will ALWAYS vote Democrat, we don't even have to try"

Hillary's little hot-sauce pandering is going to drive that point home too. Black people can see that shit for what it is.

Trump changed the game. If he can manage just 15% of black support everything changes.

Oh, it's (((You))) again.

>Who cares that she would be a mere puppet of shadowy behind-the-scenes manipulators;

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked;

>Who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous;

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband;

>Who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical;

Who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations;

>Who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical;

Who cares that she tittered in giggly glee about getting a child rapist out of jail time;

>Who cares about her crimes and her crazies : Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media (who are deep in the tank for Hillary), so that is the story somehow.

Day after day after day.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

Does this cartoon make a good point?

Hint: Yes it does!!

Makes you think. Maybe you guys should treat this election seriously!!

TRUMPKONS BTFO!!

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF WE GOT ALONG WITH RUSSIA, FOLKS?

I'm ready

Nah. It operates like Nielsen ratings. There's about 5000 people who respond daily over the internet, with tablets provided by USC for this. I wouldn't call it a great predictor of overall public sentiment, but it's definitely useful for spotting trends. It was the best predictor of the post-convention bumps.

this cartoon really makes me think

as in, it has a lot of meme potential

huh? i hate trump now

It's when the redpill makes you go iron pill and you become a homosexual bodybuilder and read fascist esoterica like Evola in order to fight the globalists at the best, then you realize that even after taking total control over your life and living clean and powerfully you still had no chance and will inevitably be crushed into oblivion and will slowly lose your mind as you see the world you love dissolve around you in to a (((multiculti))) hell. That's the black pill.

noice

nice

*cough* *cough*

Holy shit check em

>deports Mexicans
>this button also deports Mexicans
Someone get on it

He thinks Trump can be stumped (He can't)

Wow, its almost like you're saying he's "dangerous and divisive."

Yeah, I'm fine now. Even if Trump loses (and I'm sure he won't) the genie is out of the bottle. Nationalism is on the rise around the world.

>trump ends up installing a big red "TWEET" button on his desk that he smashes whenever someone pisses him off
Cool idea.

>Trump is set to make a "major announcement" about his campaign status at 4 PM EST

Is he dropping out?

The one yesterday, yes. It was extremely good, one of his best speeches so far.

just typed up some thoughts for the irl social media account with this screencap an user posted earlier. Thoughts?

"This man really is our best bet towards unifying our people and country. Unfortunately, that is not what the elite want and they are doing everything they can to prevent this. This new left certainly doesn't want it either, instead, they want to invent new exciting ways to divide ourselves based on gender, ambiguity of gender, race, class, mental issues, the list truly goes on. Special snowflake culture. Unprecedented expectations and entitlement.
To continue this way is to one day assume that every single person who is doing better than you are has wronged you and is keeping you down. Success should be likened to the participation award and given to everyone brave enough to take a breath and walk this oppressive and discriminate Earth, especially if that clay beneath their feet belongs to this horrible Country that has never been great and never will be great. Greatness in itself is oppressive and inconsiderate, the struggle is my meaning and existence and every facet of my life is infiltrated by my expectation that you recognize my plight but do not try to comprehend it. You are incapable of imagining what I go through and what hurdles my life affords me, you are above me (to me) and therefore have had everything handed to you instead of me.
I hope people can see this, that we are propagating some very dismal and damaging ideals which are beginning to take form in the social zeitgeist. If we regress to Tribalism, the country is over and we will go to war with one another and probably be invaded too."

Ready as fugg.

At work today, a group of black folks were talking about the speach and agreed that dems wrongly assume they have their votes.

Stuff like this perpetuates the idea that nukes can be fired from something as easy as a big red button.

roger ailes former head of Fox News is prepping him as well.

And have you guys seen that live briefing stream going on right now? With rudy, mike flynn, manafort, and Ivanka?
Does Ivanka have an official role in the campaign now?

HOW LONG UNTIL TOWN HALL WITH HANNITY AND TRUMP?
>HOW LONG UNTIL TOWN HALL WITH HANNITY AND TRUMP?
HOW LONG UNTIL TOWN HALL WITH HANNITY AND TRUMP?
>HOW LONG UNTIL TOWN HALL WITH HANNITY AND TRUMP?

Republicans should have approved more security funding my dude. Besides the republican led witch hunt found Hillary of no wrong doing

both of his recent speeches were excellent

good

getting something done right after nothing has been goin your way is the best feeling in the world

imagine this feeling for 8 years straight

Kek blessed praise him