South Europe

>South Europe
Which do you want live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

chitón animal

ZI

what's with such an arbitrary categorization?

Olive oil consumption I guess

Arr rook same

None, but If I must, Spain

I want a qt Spanish gf ^_^

Portugal caralho

Yeah, roughly those areas of ex-Yu that were annexed by Italy between 1918 and 45 are South European in character and climate.

Home.

There's an Italian girl I had a crush on, tho. Maybe I'd move in with her, since my family ties are weak (due to tragedy, not choice), if she'd have me.

I'd rather live in central europe. I hate hot summers, i have enough of them here

Ah yes the good ol slavs larping as meds

madrid

Why do people pretend that France is not southern Europe? They have a southern European culture for the most part.

Gibraltar, it looks like it's stuck in 1860s Britain and I love that.

ill take the spainpill like the rest of my country lmao

At least the historically occitan speaking parts. Toulouse felt southern European as fuck when I went there.

Italy is by far the best

Ah yes. I always mistake Vietnamese flag for aquafresh

The ppl in SW Slovenia are actually Med. They make their own proscuitto which is EU-protected as well as pretty good wine. They've got distinct, Italian-influenced names and surnames, traditional Med architecture, a dialect with many Italian loanwords...these ppl have lived in the Med for about 1200 yrs, which makes them Med. No "Slav" from Ljubljana would greet you with "ke koša, mona?", but a person from Koper might.

>I hate hot summers

we have mountains, you know, actually central europe can be hell on earth during summer while we chill in the atlantic coast

I thought you all went to Italy?

wat, southern europe is a definition based on geography and climate
don't know why people here see "meds" as a monolithic bloc of people

Well, we are genetically closer to germans than to greeks after all but culturally speaking we are closer to greeks.

As a Catalan, if I had to live here in Southern Europe for the rest of my life, I'd either stay were I am (northern Catalonia) or look for a comfy home in northern Portugal, northern Italy or Southern France.

its 40/40
italy is closer and with a waaaaaaaay easier to learn language
spen pays better
the rest of that 20 percent disperses to mainly the ugay germoney and frens

Knowing how chihuahaus are descended from wolves, that fact does not surprise me at all.

Rude.

north italy

>people
it's anglos
anglos are so fucked up it's crazy, all the SJW shit is because of them, they're constantly harping on about race and diversity and shit while simultaneously calling people "white" or "black" or "latino" as if there was literally only 1 type of ethnicity in each continent

Provence

Posting some pics from Primorska (the Slovenian Littoral) so that maybe other anons will post about their own regions of the Mediterranean.

Italy of course.

Greece

Sardinia or Sicily tbqh

>"ke koša, mona?"

Spain or Portugal, Iberian Peninsula best part of all europe.

>anglos
no, it's americans

I've always wanted to check out Malta.

Wouldn’t mind living in some impoverished village in Portugal making goat cheese. Unfortunately I’ve hear you have to be rich to farm in Europe because land is at a premium.

couldn't you find a newer map? this one is from at least 2006 or older (Serbia and Montenegro are still 1 country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbia_and_Montenegro

No, it's anglos.

>exile all the Italians only to LARP as them 70 years later

kek saved.

Yeah I was gonna ask didn't the eternal slovenian throw Italians off cliffs or something in the 40's and never apologize for it?

only Spain.

yep. I'm not from north-eastern Italy, probably they know this better than me. Speaking of this, is there someone from Friuli posting here holding a grudge? Or you're all crypto-slovenians? Or don't give a fuck anymore?

wouldn't move out of this country, as shit as it may be in some ways

northern italy

Bercelona, not even a question
runner ups: Valencia, Malaga

>Why do people pretend that France is not southern Europe?

Madrid.

North Italy obviously.

southern italy obviously

Would I be welcome there :3

Most people here unironically dislike East Asians