Jughead

Jughead is an interestingt specimen, isn't he? What's the deal with him? Misogynist? Closet gay? Or something more complex?

It depends.

Sometimes he's genuinely repulsed or even afraid of girls, especially if they're getting too close to him. Other times it's more like a sort of condescending misogyny. And sometimes he just doesn't care about them, but he doesn't really mind them either.

He's straight up asexual in the new comic.....yup.
In the older shit I always assumed he was a casual misogynist. Burgers over hos.

literally asexual

He's foodsexual you shitlords

I always thought he was burgersexual

They've toned down his misogyny a lot in recent decades. He's just averse to romance.

Post-reboot he is asexual but they haven't mentioned his romantic orientation. I can't tell if he's aromantic, homoromantic, whatever.

Isn't the kind of crown he wears just a fedora with the brim cut up anyway?

Would he enjoy Sausage Party?

This

Jughead loves the burger and puts up with no shit from girls

Which is why they made a girl that fawns over him for comedy and sweet stories

timeless jokes

>he is asexual but they haven't mentioned his romantic orientation
Are you being for real?

More love bugers!

Missed my pic...
How embereing...

Someone asked the writer and he said that he was mostly writting him as aromantic.
Wonder how things will change with the new writer

Burgers and darth vader are his only love.

Yes. It's important to know. If he's aromantic then it means he won't have love interests unless a writer conveniently 'forgets' it.

And then its up to a GOOD editor to remind them.

>modern comics
>good editors

Jughead is literately me. Went to a gourmet burger place yesterday, and now I just got back from 5 guys. Having a very high metabolism is the best thing ever.

Mostly he just knows they're not worth his time when he could be eating or sleeping.

Why does Archie looks so fucking menacing in that second to last panel?

I know, looks like he's planning on raping that guy.

When is this set, the 1940s? Didn't realise it was that old.

That one is from 1954 but Archie started in the 40s.

Has Ed ever reappeared?