Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fSxe8E4HRHE?t=70
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Michael Keaton.

>not picking based val kilmer

Bale is some guy dressed like Batman, Affleck IS Batman

fpbp

Al-fliq. i dont understand why manlets get to play batman

Neither. Keaton and Conroy over everything.

Kino

Bruce Wayne - Bale
Batman - Affleck

Bale because he can move his neck.

Better character, acting, arc
>bale
Better aesthetics
>affleck

The good shit about affleck's batman is mostly due to the stuntmen. Affleck seemed really bland and boring as a superhero
Bale>>>>>>>>>
>inb4 angry Sup Forumsedditors and Twitter fags

Batfleck wipes the floor with throat cancer Baleman.

Why the fuck did they make Aflecks batman suit look like Ronnie Coleman??

Batfleck. Bale's good as Bruce, but he was absolute dogshit as the Bat. Nolan's predilection for one-takes and lackluster fight choreography didn't help him, but ultimately it was his horrid, gasping Bat-voice that put the final nail in the coffin.

Affleck is a good Bruce and an incredible Batman, helped enormously by better fight scenes and the stroke of genius of using a voice modulator to make his voice really rumble.

Now with that aside, Bale's Batman is still good, but it's Nolan's attempt to bring us a "realistic" Batman, while Affleck's is more firmly comics-oriented.

Keats

Adam West is the only one I can take seriously

Bale = Neal Adams Batman
Affleck = Meme tier fat guy

>Neal Adams Batman
>Bale
What resemblance?

Affleck > Bale, but Conroy in the Arkham Games >>> all. Prove me wrong.

Do people actually think this shit suit looks good or is this a meme?

All the films are absolute garbage compared to the Arkham Games. Only the Burton ones can even compare.

I'm sorry was this thread about costumes?

Because if so Keaton still wipes the floor with Fatman and his morbidly obese bat symbol.

Neither

Meanwhile, you get throat cancer Bruce with Affleck

Best Batman - Keaton
Could've potentially been best Batman - Clooney

THICC
H
I
C
C

It's a meme. There's only 1 shot in Burton's Batman where the Batman looks kinda good.

It looked fucking amazing in 1989 when the only other costume had been the Adam West one

the Smallville writers were very clever for coming up with the idea to use a voice modulator, but I dont think Snyder should've reused the idea for batman. It seems very lame for bats to use it.

As much as he relies on gadgets i never envisioned bruce using such a device.

But it's not 1989 anymore, grandpa :^)
He has to in films. It works in the comics/cartoons because dude its just comics lmao, but movie audiences would eat it alive with plot hole accusations "why didn't they just recognize his voice?"

I actually play Arkham with this skin and the 1989 Batmobile.

West>Keaton>Bale>Affleck>Kilmer>>>power gap>>>Clooney for live action.

Affleck sounds exactly the same as Bruce and Batman desu

Keaton > Kilmer > West > Clooney > Bale > Affleck

And Bale provided the best answer to that question. He would use a different voice. Even Keaton kinda changed his voice.

But, you could be lazy and use effects instead of trying to come up with a different voice. I liked Bale's batvoice, as well as the logic behind it.

Affleck, well lets see... what did he add to batman..umm..he was the tallest batman..and..uhh..his suit was the most comic accurate. He.was also.. really..lame.

In comparison to Bale's girraffe neck and throat cancer, and Affleck's fat lardbat, yes it looks good. Also accurate to the comics.

sleek
not a fat looking manlet with no neck
does't look like a bear but like a ninja

Batfleck has the best fight scenes and the best on-screen implementation of gadgets of any film batman

I love the Mountain Gorilla Batman look.

Why does Batfleck keep revealing his identity to everyone

Bale is better because he doesn't murder criminals.

Bales Batman, over the course of three movies, didn't make me feel a shred of fear, intimidation, anything really. If anything, I could only really laugh at his fucking stupid voice

the Affleck fight scene in the warehouse on the other hand was legitimately scary and brutal, so yeah, Affleck

Yay. Fight scenes. No need for good characterization as long as we have "cool fight scenes"

best alfred is my cocaine

Nostalgia - Keaton.
GOAT - Affleck (runner up is Charlie Cox)

I know Charlie Cox is technically not Batman but he still counts in my books. Him and Affleck brought emotion to these roles that really makes them feel alive. They do the gritty vigilante thing well. Completely convince me. Bale failed to reinvigorate my interest in Batman.

>it's another "plebs try to pretend that the arkham games are good" episode
love this contrarianism, the arkham games sucked

>Bale Batman

Goofy looking fuck. Half the time his mouth is wide open because he clearly can't breath in the suit. Looks like he has down syndrome or something. Even with the new neck piece he moves and fights like a fucking robot. His voice is laughably bad. Bale recently said he was disappointed with his performance and would have loved to have done it differently.

>Affleck Batman

Fat and slow. Looks awkward in nearly every shot where he wears the Batsuit. Don't get me started on the close ups. Only time he looks good is when the obvious stunt double is running around as him in the apockalyspe and warehouse scenes. His little baby bat ears are Adam West tier and he sounds just as idiocitc as Bale.

So yeah, neither of them.

>Charlie Cox
>does the gritty vigilante thing well
>spends half the show crying and half the show conflicted about a grill

great choice user, real hardcore

I'm not wearin hockey pads

>kills all the League of Shadow ninjas to help the criminal dude escape

>kills Ra's Al Ghul

>kills the garbage truck Joker driver

>kills Harvey Dent

Yeah, sure buddy. Even the Nolan brothers confirmed that their Batman broke his "rule" in two. The character was a hypocrite, which makes it even worse.

Which is better?

>kills Ra's Al Ghul

What's it like being a fucking retard?

>Could've potentially been best Batman - Clooney
at least he's apologized for that

He also kills a bunch of people at the end of TDKR

Any choice besides Hamill is wrong.

Johnathan and Christopher Nolan apparently. They say in the TDK trilogy screenplay book that Batman killed Ra's by a technicality. He's the one that purposely derailed the train and left him to die. Not saving him isn't very Batman like.

And even if you don't count Ra's, you still have the other instances.

Wait, which suit is that?

Shitty costume. Manlet Batman

good ole Jack of course

I encourage everyone to put aside the "problems" with BvS. Affleck is objectively the best Bruce Wayne AND Batman.

We got good characterization, fanboy.

Neither of them have green finger nails or pubes, so points go to Jack.

Batman Returns

>haw haw human emotion is gaaayyy
Ok.

>sleek
>looks like a ninja
No he looks like a poorly made toy. Here's a ninja.

Good for it's time. Without it, you'd never have the subsequent films or costumes. It was the quintessential comic to film costume for nearly 20 years and the template for nearly all cape shit. The sculpted cowl, black eye make up, the muscle suit, it was all revolutionary in 1989. Pretty impressive considering it was made in 3 months.

By 1992 they perfected it with Batman Returns. The Returns cowl is by far the most beautiful of all the Batman films. The suit is pure kino with it's Oscar like statuesque aesthetic. It should be in a museum.

Fuck no.

>gritty vigilante
>man who cries when he has to make decisions

choose one

No. We didnt. Stop lying to yourself.

Is this the autism thread?

Leto is cuter

Thell me docthor, do you like tha thurkus?

Michael Keaton

Didn't he was able to in TDK and TDKR?

Btw it's a shame they (the ones who make these movies) seem to be unable to make suits like pic related or with moving necks.

I don't know about you but from legue of justice trailers batman seems to be a hell of lot stiffer

>Didn't he was able to
What did he mean by this?

What do you think of the armored suit in JL? Snyder claimed the neck is even more mobile than the last flick. There's a BTS video of Affleck tossing the cowl in the air. I guess that means it's a separate piece from the suit that maybe they seal together with a little CGI.

>Better character, acting, arc
>>bale
I really enjoyed the movies, but I never liked his batman voice, Ben's batman's voice, although maybe inrealistic, I think as a better voice.

We saw what happens when Bruce Wayne decides to kill the Joker and Gordon's not there to stop him. If they do this right, we get to see the tragic fall that Lucas tried to show us and failed miserably to deliver.

>how you wanna make it more tactical, fampai?
>add mo' mufuggin belts my dude

youtu.be/fSxe8E4HRHE?t=70

Hopefully they tone down the muscles, guy didn't even had a visible neck.

>Hopefully they tone down the muscles
Nani

Movie wasn't as bad as everybody said it is.
Still pretty silly, but Kilmer was actually a pretty good batman, and the suit wasn't bad either. I can't say I liked his Bruce Wayne though.

Also the bat nipples aren't that fucking noticable. The prototype suit removed them entirely, and that one looks badass.
Out of your picks though, probably bale.

As long as we get a nice, well made, batman detective movie I'm fine with ben.

Batman killed joker? When?

It's not confirmed yet, but the hints are all over BvS and Suicide Squad, no matter what Ayer says to the contrary.

Oh..more head canon. Cool.

user, didn't you hear? Affleck's script for the next Batman movie was thrown in the garbage.

so.. is there anything other than empty promises for new DC movies?

Does anyone think Joss Whedon can save Justic League. What if it bombs criticaly like BvS. Who will we shift blame on? Will Marvel shills post those rotten tomatoes charts again?

Affleck can't act and was bland as batman.

There's only one belt you fucking idiot.

>Joss Whedon
>saving anything

true bro true

Bale in Begins wipes the floor with every other Batman.

this

Slurp on my ‘gurt.

Cause you know its purp.

Put me in the dirt.

Put me in a shirt.

Petition for WB to digitally replace Bale with Affleck in all the Nolan films