Tfw he never came back ;_;

>tfw he never came back ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h4Rm3ZxOO4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder he did literally nothing wrong

what bathroom does he use?

They really couldn't get anyone gayer than this guy.

It's like hitting jackpot.

He was pretty gay, though

Very gay but very respectable

other than being a homosexual of course

It was on a list Weiner made of possible t's to be crossed in the final season but just didn't make it. Tragic and effective thought with it being so quick and final.

I liked how he mastered the art of lads though all the gays I meet are just plain boring

This might have been Sup Forums BS, but I read here the actor talked shit about Weiner's son (the kid who played Glen) and so he wasn't allowed back.

It's Sup Forums BS

Wait, so how the fuck did he have a wife that he loved so much if he was never into women and he was only gay??

I've heard this is a thing with many gay people, they marry women who they form a close emotional bond to, like a best friend, they just don't have any of the sexual or romantic feelings for them, usually they do this when they're in the closest and don't want people to suspect they're gay

they still care and love for their spouse, just not in the same sense they could for a partner of their preferred gender

He was a closeted gay and was pressured by his society to act against his own sexual urges and adopt heterosexual ways by getting married. Things like this have happened from time immemorial

Was he the real villain after all?

Why didn't he just get a glass eyeball?

Yup, and the moment Kitty finds out about Sal's sexuality after he did his "bye bye birdie" dance is a memorable one.

youtube.com/watch?v=h4Rm3ZxOO4s

balding envious manlet pete was the villain
based ken did NOTHING wrong

I didn't think this was possible until John Travolta proved otherwise

Half way through season 7, when does it start to get good? I just can't work up the motivation to finish, is it really worth it?

Finish it, watch it again. It'll happen.

He really was /our guy/ all along, wasn't he?

in the pilot script there's even a line like "Sal enters the room. he is very obviously GAY but it's the 60s so no one can tell"

Indeed

I was sad that Dom did not trace him at the beginning of season 4 to join their new agency

>going through that much effort for an artist
my sides
captcha: guadalajara 1701

Sal's departure from Mad Men is up there with Nicky Katt's character, Harry Senate's, departure from Boston Public. They never bothered writing them back in. The stories were set up so nice for them to come back, but nope.

>that episode where Sal invites him over for dinner because he has a massive crush on him
everyone was gay for Cosgrove though

BASED SAL DESERVED IT!

>also, respect my digits!

>THE NUMBERS ARE THE SAEM XDDDD
fuck off back to newfag
nobody gives a fuck about gets except for redditors and bane shitposters

i thought it was impossible but this guy looks gay
like his face or something, he just looks gay
didn't know it was a thing

Thumbnail makes it looks like he has horns.

At least he got to slam some biker ass

I was pissed that Don wasn't more empathetic I thought he loved everyone with a SECRET

He still looked down on gays though. Even though he initially gave Sal a pass on the plane with the "limit your exposure" hint, he ended up referring to Sal as "you people" when he thought Sal was lying about Lee Garner coming onto him. It's implied Don thought the opposite happened. Plus in the context of the era, most people weren't as open to gays as people are these days.

the last episode is the only good one. mediocre show overall

Don's "you people" line is one of the most shameful things he did in my eyes. Something about it is so hurtful even to me just watching him.

Is he gay in real life too?

Gotta figure Don keeping quiet about Sal is about the most empathetic thing he could have done, what else was he supposed to do

I would have hired this motherfucker for my firm in a heartbeat he was cool, who cares if he wants dick in his ass, he doesnt put it in everyones faces

Don pushing his own brother towards suicide was probably the worst thing he did.

For all it's good characterization this series was fucking awful at writing characters out. Kinsey was the only one they acknowledged existed after he left.

always

I have a co-worker who is the most obviously gay person I've ever met. He has a wife, kids and an adopted black child. He's the most obvious gay guy I've ever met.

And the fact that they go on to like never mention this again after like 3 episodes???

I was just thinking about this scene.
It's his best one.