When will this franchise die?

When will this franchise die?

When you die.

well this did the worst of all them so far, but not enough to kill it.

Enoy your Bumblee spin off no one asked for.

as soon as China learns making blockbusters.. then they gonna make own movies and screw Hollywood totally.

When manchildren stop buying Hasbro toys (that includes ponies)

So never, which is good. Because I actually like Transformers

did anyone even like the first movie besides ultra-normalfags?

when will it leak?

You're joking right? That ending with linkin park was giantrobotsforkids kino

WHEEREEE IS THE CUUUUBEEE

When you stop being a faggot, so never

The first movie was robotkino, fuck off

That song is fucking awful, buy some fucking taste.

Highly evolved car advertisement.

Oh ok, you could have told me earlier you are a virgin

When they stop making money.
> The film has grossed over $568 million worldwide against a budget of $217 million, making it the ninth highest grossing film of 2017.

only the last third of the movie was robots atcually fighting. the beginning 2/3 was
>lol im a nerd WHOA that smokin babe is so fr*ckin hot OwO
garbage. plus all the transformers don't look like fucking cars at all. Or rather they don't look like they could transform into cars. I remember the cartoon ones having wheels and ladders and cranes shit on their body

>plus all the transformers don't look like fucking cars at all. Or rather they don't look like they could transform into cars. I remember the cartoon ones having wheels and ladders and cranes shit on their body
I remember watching behind the scenes shit on the Blu Ray and for the first movie at least they made sure every single part of the vehicle made its way on to the robots body

>make a good movie
>even better than most of Marvel movies
>people hate it because lol dude transformers and bay!!

Megatron was the only one who didn't look like he transformed from something. But he was like that in the cartoon anyway.

When Gotham is in ashes

YOU DIE!

Fuck off, i'm getting sick of this stupid joke. The first movie was fucking awful. It was the best one but it's still shit. Go back to plebbit, retard.

Never.

"The Last Knight" underperformed but it's still profitable, and "Bumblebee" will be a big hit.

Fuck off contrarian

You just hate fun.

When the Chinese get bored of Transformers. Which judging by the numbers wont be anytime soon.

Even if it only made 600 mill, it will still make huge profit from toy selling

Optimus is dead now so there's only five or six films left.

TLK did a lot worse than AoE in China. Also Hollywood only gets 1/4 of china money at the absolute most. To Hollywood TLK probably did as well in the states as it did in China which is to say not very well at all.

>TLK did a lot worse than AoE in China

AoE pandered to China. TLK didn't.

It's still the most profitable foreign market for the movie so far.

I'm not a Transformers fan, but, at the very least if I am going to watch it I wish they would make them look somewhat like the toys, even if you do have to refine them for a film. The designs in the movie are an awful noisy mess of sharp edges everywhere, when they move quick and fight each other you cannot even tell who is who