IQ is not a real measurement of intelligence

Current rates of enrollment are because they show the future trajectory of the demographic. So clearly iq does not me sir that well because black women should have a very low average IQ but are exceeding expectations. White males and iq BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JYJARyq2k9Y
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ncpublicschools.org/docs/accountability/reporting/sat/2008/satreport2008.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjU-O7rqMnOAhWCbxQKHUYIDqcQFggsMAU&usg=AFQjCNHOTzBvM2DRqTbUOfFnIbzhPrCNzA&sig2=iFUEEiNp_xSBpILLBDwrNg
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5693084
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>male
why it's not white men ?

What is affirmative action

IA piece of shit that should be abolished.

All whites are bois but it would be a little insulting to put that on national statistics

When are you Sup Forumsacks going to learn?

The IQ test and scoring was designed to find underpreforming groups and students to help them reach a higher standard.

>get affirmative action for race
>get affirmative action for gender
HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE A HIGHER PERCENTAGE ENROLLED IN COLLEGE THEY MUST BE SO SMART.

>exceeding expectations

Not much to expect. How many of them are furthering science and technology?

sage

>Black studies, gender studies, feminist studies
>lowered college standards
>Affirmative Action
>anti-white, anti-male atmosphere on campuses
>Blacks-only scholarships
>Black females drop out of college at the highest rate

And I'll bet you a dollar that most black woman enrolled in college today can't read at the level of the average white high school freshman.

Fucking niggers and shitsking
Why cant it be white men ?
NOOOO you have to always call us white male or boy like if we're some subhuman animals
you fucking fuckers who the fuck you think you're talking to bitch?
seriously I had enough of that shaming on white males by EVERYFUCKINGONE ELSE

Seriously Race War Now, this blasphemy has to be stopped or we will be stomped

>every race labeled "men"
>whites labeled "male"

Do people actually think black women are smart? Have you ever talked to one?

Any real source on you statistics or are we just going to have to settle with the BS you posted?

Really puts the old noodle to work

>"IQ ISN'T A MEASURE OF INTELLIGENCE!"
You DO understand that IQ is short for Intelligence Quotient, right? That it's meant to be used as a measure of intelligence?
>black women
>#1 enrollment in colleges
I'd enroll in college too if the government paid all my bills.

Affirmative action strikes again
youtube.com/watch?v=JYJARyq2k9Y

I want to pass a law forbidding anyone from attending college in the US unless they're a woman from Uruguay.

BAM! Everyone's IQ drops to zero except for women from Uruguay.

>AFFIRMATIVE
>ACTION

Because you cant get into collage with basically any grades other than F

BASED Johnny Rebel, thanks for giving me an excuse to tune in.

Source on that?

But what do they enrol in? Aerospace engineering or meeja studies?

>college enrollment

Good good, now show me the graduation statistics

>Getting an Entrepreneurship degree to help me start my own business
>Planning on going back later to get MBA
>Now feel like a retard for my area a having lower IQ quotient than fucking sociology

At least I'm a man

>ENROLLMENT, not graduation
And kikes have watered-down university with liberal arts and gender studies, effectively turning higher education in to adult nigger daycare centers, since the prisons are packed to the gills.

SAT Report 2008 - North Carolina Public Schools google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.ncpublicschools.org/docs/accountability/reporting/sat/2008/satreport2008.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwjU-O7rqMnOAhWCbxQKHUYIDqcQFggsMAU&usg=AFQjCNHOTzBvM2DRqTbUOfFnIbzhPrCNzA&sig2=iFUEEiNp_xSBpILLBDwrNg

Talking to black women is the one guaranteed way for you to see them as nothing but idiots obsessed with accesories and breeding at 15. College bound ones are not much better. I had a black female friend in high school that went to Harvard, I was both above her in class ranking (I was valedictorian in fact and she was 9th) and very obviously smarter than her. I still went to my dream school tho so I'm aight.

Source: I went to public school

Not that user but neat, thanks.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5693084
>only 11% of African Americans who took the ACT were deemed college-ready
>only the nigger "elite" even take the ACT
>women consistently score lower than men across all races

t. xhao ling

>enrollment
Now let's see the studies based on recieving a diploma

I see niggers posting this shit all the time on facecuck. They're like "we so intelligent, fuck white people we earned this" Dumb niggers love AA so they can ruin classes with their "race issues".