Why are white "men" so fucking pathetic?

Why are white "men" so fucking pathetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/sports/rio-2016/french-pole-vaulter-compares-brazil-booing-to-nazis-the-crowd-was-against-jesse-owens-weve-not-seen-this-since
smoloko.com/?p=10327
usa.gov/register-to-vote
youtube.com/watch?v=FsnkEaW2n4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut your pie hole - you can't even manage to keep a fucking pool clean for more than a week.

A disgrace to his nation. A true frenchman would have rejoiced to the sound of a whole stadium booing him. Probably pop a boner too.
This aside, booing is unsportsmanlike, football-tier, even.

Brazil, are you really this shameless?

7/1

Why is Brazilian "water" so poisonous?

Why do we continue to allow third-world shitholes to host the Olympics?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wtf i hate non white men now
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

>french
>white
>men
Pick one

>brazilians
>people

Is today "talk shit about the most MVP race" day? What are you shills doing tomorrow?

>Monkeys feeling superior for shaming a man who worked hard all his life while you niggers have to survive either selling drugs, murdering or being a corrupt politician/policeman
Kill yourself, mestizo de mierda

Too many women in power I think. Men are encouraged to cry and not be afraid to hide their feelings.

First the feminism then the faggotry. All part of the global plan.

It is what it is.

This will probably be the last time in the next few decades. Brown people proved yet again that they can't do anything right.

Imagine if you dedicated your entire life to performing an incredible feat of human strength and technique, and at your peak, you were forced to perform in front of a bunch of howling monkeys. It's not the booing that got to him, its the fact that he was forced to perform in front of these unworthy creatures.

Why was he being booed?

why are the brazilian olympic "athletes" so pathetic?

Try being booed by hundred of thousands of monkeys, missing Gold you worked so hard for because of it, and then getting booed again by these subhumans when you go on the podium to get your silver medal. We'll see if you don't get at least a little bit emotional.

The guy said he tried all he could to hold back, at least until the end of the ceremony, but your compatriots just kept going on even after your athlete (who won gold because of this) asked them to stop.

And he's 29, too. Might have been his last Olympics.

>France getting booed
Ahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHA

post video motherukr

pathetic homosexual
as a competitor you go there to win and get out
who gives a fuck if they clap you or shit on you? the accomplishment and its reward is private
this man is no athlete at all

>monkies thinking they're human

Why was he booed?

Oh yeah, cause the crowd booing him is really sporty, amirite

>mooooom they're booing me!!!! make them stop!!!

go back to r/The_Donald faggots

He said that Brazilians were literally Hitler

news.nationalpost.com/sports/rio-2016/french-pole-vaulter-compares-brazil-booing-to-nazis-the-crowd-was-against-jesse-owens-weve-not-seen-this-since

He was booed during the competition, after it he complained about it during a french interview and the audience was shit. Later made a tweet comparing himself to Jesse Owens in 1936 Germany. Brazilians got him back during the medal distribution.

Well I'm black but at least I try not to act like a chimp

I was laughing because it was France, you retard

Brazilians confirmed for monkeys. Ooga booga.

>this man is no athlete at all
Got gold in the last olympics, calm down.

I thought frogs got off on pissing off non-frogs? What happened?

>Mom they're disregarding my work of years in a worldwide competition while all the TV channels of the world are streaming it!
Go back to the jungle, monkey.
Then again, it's obvious that you can't understand. You niggers don't know what is:
-A TV
-Hard work
-Dignity
-Having Support
-Having sportsmanship
-Knowledge on how to win or lose

Meant to quote soz

Paris 2024: Renault Lavillenie lights the Olympic flame at the opening

Autant que je comprend ce que tu dis, je pense tout de même que dans la vie il faut voir le bon côté.
Tu es sur un podium. Une médaille d'argent au cou. Tu es la deuxième meilleur personne au monde dans cette compétition et une bande de sub-humains qui ne seraient même pas capable de te vaincre t'insulte?
AH!
Who gives a fuck?
Je rirais de leur geule.

R A R E

>train your entire life
>dedicate your very soul to perfect your body for a single purpose
>you'll probably have only one chance to prove yourself at life
>disgusting br monkeys do everything they can to disrupt the competition and make you lose
>kept in prison-tier conditions, eating contaminated food and competing on a junkyard field
>

The brazilian crowds are so retarded. They chimp out quickly and boo white people while they cheer for niggers. I remember when Romania played against Angola at handball. Brazilian monkeys cheered for the niggers and boo'd our white girls.
Pathetic. This is literally third world tier audience

Why are Southern Americans immune from leftist critiscism for killing off a civilisation far superior to native Nothern Americans?

>

He didn't just get booed he lost his Gold medal and gave it to the Braz monkey so the people wouldn't chimp out, he was favored for Gold basically had all he worked for taken form him just so a bunch of moneky wouldn't get butt hurt.

Brazil master race

Why were you booing him?
Have you won a medal yet?

>booing someone who won fair and square

That is way more pathetic. He worked his entire life for that spot and you monkeys boo him because he's not a part of your species.

>Expecting feral tree niggers to have any respect for sportsmanship
sure

JESSE OWENS AND ADOLF HITLER: THE REAL STORY!

smoloko.com/?p=10327

top hue

>Football is national sport
>get BTFO by germans
>become CS:GO champion instead
gg

He lost tho
And we boo everyone, the french is just a cry baby

> less medals than Canada

Hmm, maybe it's because almost 100,000 people were booing at him at once. You wouldn't feel like shit either?

He won way more than you ever will.

>And we boo everyone
Because you are literal subhumans.

:(

>imagine a country so insecure that it can't even cheer when it wins

wow famalam, even Canada isn't this pathetic

>France
>White

>Romania
>white

HUEHUEHUE

I'm really mad at the public, Brazilians are the ultimate assholes of the planet and they don't deserve exist. But looking at Sup Forums being that buthurt is priceless.

And you have none of that, your mom pay all your bills. PODEMOS will win and Brazilians will flood your land, get used to it.

Romania is just as white as Angola.

Probably his steroids made him weak mentally.

Fellow burgers if you haven't registered to vote yet. Register now
Not sure if you're registered?
Need to register?
usa.gov/register-to-vote

TRUMP 2016
Shills don't want us to vote. This makes us a dangerous demographic.

>Germany plays against nigeria in rio
>get booed by the Brazilian fans
>let`s the game 1:0

Just think of how bad it will be when 80% of the Brazilian population are Zika pinheads.

>French
>white

In all seriousness France has been a joke the last hundred years, of course he's a bitch

>Amerishart doesn't know Zika has reached his country already too

Hahaha

me on the right

"Rio 2016 spokesman Mario Andrada said Tuesday efforts to educate Brazilian fans about appropriate crowd behaviour are ongoing."

Literally so degenerate to the point where they have to be educated on how to behave properly in an athletic setting.

nice ass zika chan

>brazillian
>affording plane tickets
>Not an argument

>oh no look how butthurt they are for respeting people

>in 50 years two thirds of the hue monkeys will be gone thanks to based Zika
>Brazil will be turned into a natural reserve in your lifetime
feels good man

That's because the shitheads in charge didn't ban your filthy monkey asses from coming up here.

>Romania is just as white as Angola.
>subtle simian humour

What are you?

>men
>french
sage

Kek look at that white Argie in the back.

>brazillian
>affording plane tickets

Spain is one of the 10 nations with most Brazilians if I'm not mistaken.

>Not an argument
Cool meme.

I have noticed a really bad lack of crowd hype for my country which is almost understandable because we win all the time but a lot of the events on TV have been slightly depressing because we'll win some gold medal but you'll get literal golf claps. Everyone else has a random country flag and there are very low level USA cheering sections and nobody from any other country cheers. Just kind of a bummer.

Why are Brazilians such cunts?

You must be so much more manly than that Olympic champion.

Imagine you being booed here, how would you feel?

Brazil just basically showed to the whole world how pathetic of a country it really is

Now i understand why you guys can't poo in loo

He's not crying. His eyes are watering from the stink of Brazilians.

But we did boo our own team in that match, dumbass.

$10 says her pussy smells like a catbox that's been sitting in a greenhouse the entire month of August - if she even has a pussy, can't be entirely sure.

lol surprise surprise its the french lol

oh mon deeuuu, ze crowdz, she laughs at me lol!!

bump

I have been discussing this with a friend, gringos who love this country have no compassion for this land and its people. Brazilians should be systematically shamed until they become decent humans beings, I seriously hope Germany makes another 1-7.

>Why was he being booed?

It's even worse than that. They booed to break his focus, and he would almost certainly have won gold if they didn't. THEN when he was on the podium to receive his silver medal he got booed again.

under-hecking-rated

>Brasil
I remember those fucking tears from males when we raped you 7-1. People killed themselves over that shit

Top fucking kek.

Because somebody has to be a cunt while you faggots are making the world a beta place, you fucking nu-male

I watched this event and it didnt sound like they were booing
yeah, maybe cheering less for the frog
youtube.com/watch?v=FsnkEaW2n4U

Maybe, but certainly not by the german fans, my point

The fact that you can't respect your opponent's loss, like in OP's pic, is a disgrace

Lets look at the bright side of this. At least Germany got booed by a very diverse crowd, look how much strength there is in this image.

if their boos distracted him enough for a brazilian to steal the gold then i'd say they did a good job

>yfw max payne 3 will be referenced in history books on the culture of the ancient favelas

R-Rare

Why are brazillians such vile beasts?

He also blamed it on "black magic"(umbanda)

Frogs are actually this fucking retarded. Just accept your loss and move on, m8