Did Scientology cause this?

Did Scientology cause this?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2011/12/07/tom-cruise-sits-on-top-of-worlds-tallest-building-for-mission-impossible-246794/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the children and 3rd worlders dont even know about this episode, why even post it here

Among other things.

>According to the Church of Scientology, the building will contain specially developed equipment which "expand[s] on technology developed by NASA to train astronauts" designed to exercise and enhance an individual's "perceptics".[10] These machines will include such things as an antigravity simulator, a gyroscope-like apparatus that spins a person around while blindfolded to improve perception of compass direction, and a video screen that moves forward and backward while flashing images to hone a viewer's ability to identify subliminal messages.[9] According to Marc Headley, who worked on developing the "perceptics", Scientologists will have to undergo testing on each of them. For Smell, for example, there are "hundreds and hundreds of vials of distinct smells that did not evaporate. You name it, bananas, peppermint, sunflowers, any smell that you can think of, they had it in a vial. Some of the smells were very similar, like oranges, tangerines, orange peel, orange juice, you had to tell the difference and until you could name each and every one correctly, you did not finish this perceptic."[11]

>Leaked blueprints of the building's interior include facilities such as a "time machine", an "oiliness table",[12] a "pain station"[13] and an "infinite pit".[14] Scientologists undergoing Super Power training in the building will be "spun on a gyroscope-like wheel, spend time in a sound chamber, sniff vials emitting fragrances and experience changes in gravitational pull."[4] According to Headley, the "insanely loud" anti-gravity simulator was nicknamed the "Barfitron"

yfw Cruise is literally superhuman

Don't give fuck about his privacy and personal life, don't care at all. What really matters, is how he performs (acting is too much said) in movies. Keep pushing to limits and always being devoted to everything he makes, this deserves respect. Don't have to love/hate him, but show respect for his insane input in last 20 years of cinema.

Seriously what the fuck was wrong with him that day

I find it hard to believe that you can go up there without security. It seems like a legal nightmare.

It him and a bunch of fellow stuntmen that scaled it, so he had backup, also he's rich as fuck, what don't you understand, what baby wants, baby gets.

>Wind picks up 10mph unexpectedly
>Dies

they were shoting one of MI movies on that building, so someone who lives his life like a videogame, couldnt just go away without scalling highest building in the world.

His idiot handlers convinced him it would be a good idea.

Clearly it was not.

>all the jelly itt
You are acting like bitches.

Why isn't he wearing shoes?

Also, that would scare the fuck out of me.

So much crazy stupid shit he has done and yet not a single bruise
Based

He's probably a psychopath. I thought the whole thing was cute though, I don't get why people would hate a guy over getting excited like that.

>Why isn't he wearing shoes?

Because he's not a bitch like Dwayne Johnson. And probably because the breeze up there would feel nice on his cute toesies.

who's the girl

>So much crazy stupid shit he has done and yet not a single bruise
>Based

I heard he got banged up in "Collateral" doing some of his own stunts?

You wont belive why. I find his reasoning somehhow senseless, but maybe he got some point it in:

metro.co.uk/2011/12/07/tom-cruise-sits-on-top-of-worlds-tallest-building-for-mission-impossible-246794/

As you were already at the link, why not just post the info?

>scientologists think making themselves dizzy will give them superpowers

article had wef more intresting informations and including a video too, so was easier to paste link

>people thought he was a crazy lunatic for jumping on a couch
I still dont believe people were actually outraged over this

What? Wearing no shoes isn't scary at all!

no, his desire to convince people of his heterosexuality did

They're trainning them to be astronauts.

>jump on couch
>freak out Matt Lauer
>TOM CRUISE IS FINISHED
>War of the Worlds makes bank the same year

Fucking plebs. he even apologized to Matt later

So is it matt layer or matt later?

Hue

they probably moved some players around to get cruise and katie together. a closer connection to the younger crowd.
then things didn't work out, but by then cruise focusing on work realized that they didn't need gimmicks.
can't bruise the cruise.

>pain station