Black mary jane

Black user here. I must be the only black spiderman fan who DOESNT approve of the zendaya casting. Ever since seeing the 2002 spiderman movie and 90s tv show as a kid, I forever loved spiderman and always preferred him with Mary Jane. Mary Jane is supposed to be a redhead, and she's supposed to be with Peter. I never needed A black mary jane, because that Messes Up my perfect vision of a live action spiderman. Marvel has race bent enough characters at it is, we don't need more. Please bring back redhead mary jane.

We're only going to make you even more ass-mad here, friend.

I don't really care as long as she's got red hair

Red hair's part of the trademark look. Mary Jane's whole character is that she's a flighty party girl who secretly has a heart of gold, and none of that shit really is race specific.

Well, she probably wouldn't be Asian, if we're going by stereotypes

Tbhh, i was a little irritated at first but then I found that this might be interesting and kinda funny. I liked him in Dope

Black user here. I must be the only black spiderman fan who DOES approve of the zendaya casting. Ever since seeing the 2002 spiderman movie and 90s tv show as a kid, I forever loved spiderman and never preferred him with Mary Jane. Mary Jane isn't supposed to be a white, and she's not supposed to be with Peter. I needed A black mary jane, because that doesn't Mess Up my perfect vision of a live action spiderman. Marvel has not race bent enough characters at it is, we need more. Please don't bring back redhead mary jane.

And OP?
go back.

>reeeee Sup Forums!

this autism is really too much

user, Zendaya looks great as a redhead. Look it up, she looks like a perfect Mary Jane, and really exudes that party-girl model personality.

Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

Oh right, Sup Forumsmblr

but it's still on Sup Forums.

For a bunch of people that hate SJWs for not accepting other opinions, you sure get assmad when people break up your circlejerk.

Zendaya as MJ = positive discrimination.

>Black user here. I must be the only black spiderman fan who DOESNT approve of the zendaya casting

you aren't adn you dont need to make a thread about it faggot

Well at least we know, she's only black for the sake of being black, and really nothing else. Working out great for Fant4stic, right?

Right?

Can't wait for my turn.

Now that I've given the character of Mary Jane Watson some actual thought, because why the hell would I otherwise? I've come to a realization:

Ultimate Mary Jane sucks.

She's some generic Lois Lane shit. Even had a short lived journalism kick. There is literally no element of classic MJ in her apart from red hair.

You can't really fault Bendis for giving Ultimate Gwen a weird alt girl personality because regular Gwen literally had none, but MJ? Dude either doesn't get MJ or figured his sad childhood friend bullshit was more appealing.

And OP?
go back

Thanks for yet ANOTHER MJ thread, cunt. Your opinion isn't so important it deserves it's own thread. Use the 10 others we already have.

Ultimate MJ existed literally to cuck Peter. Bendis decided to make Peter look like an asshole and have him cuck MJ with Kitty at the same time so I'm not even sure what Bendis was trying to achieve with that story line.

> he thinks I'm not black
> he thinks I'm a racist Sup Forumstard
I can assure you I'm black.

Try to read actual comics if you're gonna shitpost here.

Is that the new Captain America game by DICE?

I don't know why it takes people so long to realize things from Ultimate were fucking bad. The whole universe was a shit show, all it had going for it was Peter happens to be the one character in all of Marvel who actually has the voice Bendis writes everyone with. And we could've had that in a mainline book instead of it propping up a shitty alt reality for a decade that ended up being a live action tastemaker and ruining things.

> trip fag thinks we value his opinion

She's not even a good actress and she isn't a box office draw. This was purely to promote racemixing.

Soon mate

Never said you weren't. Did you read the post?>And OP?
>go back
This doesn't work since I'm already there. You do know where you are, right?

He was trying to achieve the feeling of soap opera drama. Normal people don't think about the concept of "cucking", they just think people dumping each other, dating someone else, then getting back together over and over again generates angst and keeps relationship fiction from getting stale.

I'm black and the only thing I'm concerned about is that they didn't cast a black woman with bigger tits

Like this one ?

Why not come up with new and original characters if you feel like they need more representation?
or
Why not use one of the many pre-existing characters of color from the source material (Gloria Grant, Michelle Gonzalez, Chad, Randalph Robertson, Ganke, etc) if you feel like they need more representation?

I always figured MCU would crash due to market flooding combined with the main cast retiring from them. I never figured they'd go full F4 this quickly. How long until these guys leave and the characters get blacked?

soap operas are fucking shitty though

but i don't like steven universe, so what do i know?

It's 2016. Time to accept change.

OP here. I feel like we have enough diversity in spiderman as it is. Miles abd spider gwen are the limit of what's needed

I apologize Sony. How did we go from Froggy Queen to this shit so fast?

You're losing guy. Stop buying Marvel shit and move on. From on blackie to another.

This is our 3rd Spidey franchise in a decade. Originality is not in the picture.

Black Transvestite

look at this coon nigger here

it's 2016, dawg and we gon go round killin whitey gnomesayin? you don't like that you just anotha uncle tom y'feel me? the white man's era is over, brother and we gon help bury him

BLACK POWER

here some black booty for you my nigga

Is this a new disease ?

It is a butt implant.

>unnecessary caps
Chris-chan, is that you?

Take this bait to I just read the old spidey shit from the 80s and early 90s to feel better

Yet another black user here.
I don't care about Mary Jane Watson at all, but I'm happy that you guys are mad.
Peter has mechanical webshooters and talks a lot in costume. That's all I care about. If Mary Jane were that important and that immutable a part of the franchise I wouldn't have had to sit through One More Day.

And after three shitty DCEU movies and having to listen to you motherfuckers tell me how change is great and that I'm just not smart enough to understand the brilliance of changing things for no good reason, I'm sure as shit going to enjoy the continued anal ravaging that a mullato supporting character causes.

If I have to have a shitty Superman you can deal with an MJ with a slight tan.

mothafucka? shieeet

i ain't no mothafuckin fisherman, dawg im just tryina help a poor black soul who lost his way wussa matter my nigga you afraid of the white man? he gon hurt you no more we got OBAMA NIGGA we RULE this shit you feel me?

come on nigga look at this black booty right heyah

>And after three shitty DCEU movies and having to listen to you motherfuckers tell me how change is great and that I'm just not smart enough to understand the brilliance of changing things for no good reason
What? Who did this? Sup Forums shits on any change whatsoever and the DCEU as a whole

>Claims to be a Spider-Man Fan
>Can't spell the character's name
>Movie and Cartoonfag
Kill yourself

>What? Who did this?
Mostly Sup Forums shitposters and contrarians. Have you never entered a DCEU thread? Like 80% of them are >not muh not muh you're just mad because it's different and isn't marvel formula meme quip not muh you're a retard because it's kino

Given that this makes the fourteenth thread on this subject today by my count have a hard time believing its not that same group of moviefags that just want to console war and controversy bait. Especially since we haven't even gotten confirmation that this actress is even playing Mary Jane.

> I spelled it wrong becausei missed a hyphen
> I'm a movie and cartoon fag because I was introduced to the characters as a CHILD through these mediums
> forgets that marvel makes these things for kids to get then into comics
> diesnt realize that I took the time to read the comics as a result while growing up, even the shit shows that were one more day, Dan slott, the clone saga, morbius, and ultimate spiderman (pre-ultimatum)
Nigga what?
> implying that I supported Zack the hacks changes
>Implying That marvel fans must suffer in Films all because DC fans did
Sup Forumsmblr is getting out of hand today.

If they were going in that direction, face it, Tiger...

It's all still just a rumor.

If it is, that would be hilarious, it would make everyone like OP look like a complete bunch of cucks and nu-males.

Black user here, I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't give a shit one way or the other. Plus she's half white anyway and too skinny for me to find fuckable.

What I find annoying is the 50,000 threads about it on the fucking front page. Keep it in one thread, fags

>i'll use their memes against them!

ebin

Zendaya looks like a fucking ayylmao

She's fugly as hell. They couldn't get a girl that looks hot at least?

Stfu, nerd

you already exist His name was Isiah Bradley, marvel just forgot about him

t. ZIDF

It takes away a lot of Flash's character of being white trash who's only escape was athletics, but become conceited in his own ability until inspired by Spider-Man. Then joining the military because he wanted to be a hero.

Now he's just Amy Pascal casted fuckboi.

Yeah you're the only black man in the world who prefers white women too

WE

Just the latest case of Marvel giving up on the idea of readers buying comics/watching films featuring an intriguing, original black character/hero. Nope, gotta cheat and hijack an already-established white character. That said, the film will probably still do well since Spidey is still white. But I'd love to see how hard a Miles Morales-based film would bomb, which would hopefully put an end to this SJW bullshit...because in Hollywood, $$ trumps diversity.

>spiderman fan
And this is why you don't approve. The people who do approve are universally not spidey fans, regardless of race.

That isn't flash threatening Peter in that picture, its Clayton Cole. Whoever made that image is a fucking retard and needs to go read some comics.

>she's supposed to be with Peter
opinion discarded

I agree bro. I don't need every character to be my gender, color, age, religion, or species. If I wanted to see a black character, I would buy their books.

With Spider-Man, I'm seeing a geeky white boy get the girl in the end. I can care less for Cyborg, Misty Knight, Ms. Marvel, Simon Baz, The Ultimates (a.k.a. "The Minorities"), Girl Thor (although, the plot line has kinda impressed me), Baby Nova, Baby Cyclops, Gay Baby Iceman, Black Annie (had to go there).

If we must have non-white characters, why can't we just make new ones instead of shoehorning our ideologies into an existing character?

can we have another thread for this? I don't think we'ves discussed it enough.

> stop spamming threads I dont like!

This.
> uses "opinion discarded"
Opinion discarded