The Mighty Thor #10 storytime

Bump

I still don't think this that bad besides that one issue people keep reposting

The end.

SERIOUSLY? THEY CARE MORE ABOUT ARRESTING THOR THAN THE FUCKING ROXXON METEOR ABOUT TO DESTROY NYC?

This series seems really boring, but I love the outfit.

Not even that one issue, but that one 3 page scene that had nothing to do with the rest of the issue and even had a different artist on it (the only instance of a fill-in artist that comes to mind). You could remove those pages to the series entirely and nothing would change other than it no longer triggering as many people.

No its genuinely good except for...
>If being Thor is so important, then why does Jane still refuse to take the god meds for her human body?
>The Titana scene.
>Odin being overly a dick for no obvious reason.
>Jane & Frigga (after several million years) suddenly have a problem with Odin's rule because patriarchy is inherently bad & out of date.

So, what bullshit excuse is Dario Agger going to have to get away with everything?
It doesn't matter how rich you are, in the real world you couldn't get away with this, especially since odds are your own board and employees will blame everything on you and will be glad to be rid of you.

I can agree with that, odin's always been a bit of a dick though

Every time I think the comic is going in the right direction, it pulls shit like this. Also, the annual was pretty shit.

Is this going to like Donald Blake's situation in JMS' run?

This is actually probably one of my favorite Marvel books, i think it's great. interested in shi'ar/asgard war

marvel annuals are just becoming shit across the board
atleast it had some old thor stuff I hope that's coming back with unworthy thor

>interested in shi'ar/asgard war
I have problems with the book, but I am pumped for that also.
I just Pray Aaron doesn't make Gladiator a strawman Misogynist also.

>no obvious reason.
for fucks sakes, they say it again and again that he hasn't been the same since he brought back his brother. the obvious reason is the Serpent is corrupting him.

Getting into this new Thor desu.

arent you a DCfag ?

Does anyone else miss the real Silver Samurai and wished this fucking kid would die?

I am. I'm storytiming Thor here.

the malekith arc from god of thunder is worse than the anad run

I loved this issue, but mostly for the villains.

>> ROXXON SMASH Die well, my employees, die proud.

Shield has had their competence mucked with since secret war. Government Buearcracy and all that and odd problems of merging aspects from two Shields together and whatever else was snuck in during Secret Wars.

And this is one of the reasons Robert Da Costa is going to replace them with American Intelligence Mechanica and the USAvengers.

>for no obvious reason.
I thought the whole "influenced by the Serpent" thing was pretty obvious and clearly the reason.

>the obvious reason is the Serpent is corrupting him.
Which also explains why he wasn't able to lift mjolnir.

Him being a strawman misogynist isn't what you should be worried about. His portrayal of the shi'ar and inevitable shoe-horning in of Kid Gladiator is what you should be worried about.

It's not like this is Aaron's first rodeo with them, and Wolverine and the X-men wasn't exactly the ideal first showing.

>Those mindless ones

Don't disagree, but that's just one arc.

Something about cancer-ridden Jane just bothers me, perhaps having had members of my family suffer from it. That and the god awful pandering.

I look forwards to Odinson getting the hammer back.

Hell, if they tone down the feminist stuff and cure Jane, I could even accept her as a/the true Thor for the foreseeable future.

>Portman seems to have burned bridges with Marvel. No Jane Foster as Whor in the MCU.

Thanks for making me want to talk about movies so I forget this trash still exists.

light elves are brutal

Everything not about her is kinda okay, I feel.
But once she enters the scene, suddenly everything is about her like no other concerns exist. And I really don't see it.
Most things can be rationalised, but overall it just looks like the story is bent around her as opposed to her driving the story in a meaningful way.
She mostly seems a passive passenger along for Roxxon's wild ride, Malekith's schemes and Odin's corruption.
That just makes her look like the Poochie in her own book.

Sugar based torture is oddly hardcore.

Mystical hulks is fine with me, but does this mean classical berserkers in the setting were also magic hulks? I'm okay with that.

So, Loki or someone with magic for illusion helping cover this up or a shell game where we lost track of the shell in a previous issue?

>>Odin being overly a dick for no obvious reason.
This has basically been true for years at this point. The best Odin is never in Thor, it was in Journey Into Mystery and then Agent of Asgard.

Maybe the female Thor might be a different person altogether, where she and Jane switch existence

My god, this comic is trash. Art is bad, especially fuckin BDSM Midas chick, story makes no sense, Shield cunts just go around arresting everyone with no charges. Complete and utter trash.

Considering during the leak sony emails we found out what marvel thought of there reboot and how they should of just recast, something telling me that if they wanted fem thor they just either bring portman back or just recast

part 2