This is almost worse than the Amazing Spiderman films

This is almost worse than the Amazing Spiderman films.

>unfunny and bland dialogue
>Forced diversity and racemixing
>Love interest is black
>Every scene with a white person has numerous blacks and dykes
>Bully us underwhelming and is more dorky than Peter
>Tom Holland is a terrible actor and has a really annoying voice
>Politically motivated dialouge
>5 seconds in there is a shitty PC joke
>Villian is motivated by very little unlike in Spiderman San trilogy
>MCU is annoying and gets in the way
>COMICS DONT MAKE A BETTER STORY STOP THINKING IF IT IS ADAPTED BY THESE PAPERBACK CHILDREN STORIES THAT ITS AUTOMATICALLY BETTER

Fuck all of you shilling this anti white boring and degenerate film.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They made milliosn of dollar with this anti white borin and degenerate film while you're bitching about it on an image board.

Close your thread and KYS

Worst performing Spider-Man film ever.

Earns even less than the amazing spider-man, and the glorious Sam Raimi films.

>less than amazing
>still in cinemas
>no Japan or China yet

Who gives a FUCK about Japan's box office, really?

Idk i grew to like mj, the main villain was alright, im not a cuckservative so racemixing doesn't bother me as long as its wm/bf. Flash was the only bad negative

Tobey and Andrew Spiderman:
>I fight Crime because with great power comes great responsibility

Tom Spiderman:
>I fight Crime because i want to become an AVENGER

>WHEN I SAY PENIS YOU SAY PARKER

I didn't catch in in the ending but did you get back his suit,does he get to keep his A.I bot inside his mask

so Sup Forums whining aside, your cr4iticism is that they didnt just make the existing movies again?

Can you guys shut the fuck up about Sup Forums for five minutes? You fucks are obsessed with that board.

oh, hi /pol

still a virgin i see

Mmmm..... mmmmMMmmmmmMMMMmmm.

superior asian cock wins again

Also, check my thread Maybe is the age but I feel very stupid and bad watching Homecoming. If that is what teenagers like today, shit about diversity, pollitical correctnes, feminism, being dumb, etc. I feel bad for them.

fucking ALL of this. And I loved it!

Also, Raimi movies were also for teenagers but they are not so stupid and trying to be cool.

Kek, I wish spiderman crashed that plane into the old marvel tower. Haha would of been pretty funny.

Bet Tony wouldn't of made spiderman an avenger then! haha

The movie was funny, lighthearted and had some callbacks to fit in with the MCU. However, I think they made too much changes.

>Race lifting major characters just to make stuff look different is too much
>Spidey's suit AI was unnecessary, it felt like another Iron Man in the making
>Peter Parker's genius is hardly present, the only thing he does by himself is to make his own webbing with stolen chemistry supplies from his school. IN TASM, Peter built his suit and practical webshooters. In Homecoming, the suit itself is Stark's creation and include so much stuff that I expected him to pop a jetback on his back from nowhere and fly off at any minute.
>His secret identity is almost no secret anymore. At this rate, every classmate will know who spider-man is in the next movie.

>second and third reasons were racial
stopped reading. gb2/pol/

>Worst performing Spider-Man film ever
>Has made $634 million in a little over 3 weeks without China
>Surpassed the Domestic BO of both ASM films already
Nice meme

Spiderman 1-2 by Raimi are and always will be THE movieadaptation of Spiderman

I will say, Tom did fine, its just that the script is boring, it doesn't feel like a spiderman movie because for some reason he

>goes to a science highschool so he's not even "that geeky kid" they're all fucking geeky
>bully is wimpier and dorkier than peter
>the entire movie is "Notice me Senpai"

I also like that Birdman was Vulture

I was gonna reply in anger but then I reread "almost worse" and accepted that you were right

i cant get over the horrible cg. how do they think it looks good at all?

Oh jeez, 32nd DCcuck shill bread of the day. You guys really got paid extra cents today huh?

Hope that nigga does Deathstroke well.

Gonna be hard topping Manu Bennett.

>They made milliosn of dollar with this anti white borin and degenerate film
I enjoyed this movie, but you fags really need to stop pretending like box office sales are an indicator of quality

They didn't even do the close ups with a real actor. Only a few of them are real. I think that young kids are so used to CGI that they don't know there were real actors in the past.

Japan is a non-factor. China isn't going to turn this into a hit. It probably won't beat Suicide Squad which is phenomenally disappointing for a Spiderman film.

>Doyouknowwhereyouare.jpg

i think thats my problem with cg in general, they overuse it. but it also looks so out of place, can't see how they think it looks good or how it passes any sort of quality check. i think its why films with practical effects that are later touched up with cg stand up more in the long run. this shit looks out of place and dated today.

One of the most contrarian boards on Sup Forums, whats your point?

I remember when The Dark Knight Rises came out. Don't tell me this place is a place with serious and elite taste. Only in an ironic way.

>inflation

wtf flash was a nigger

>Using inflation for movies released in 2012 and 2014
There'd be barely any difference

I think it is worse than age of Ultron, at least in terms of cgi. The suit is fucking horrible too.

new spider-man game by insomniac looking good

wahhhhh my children's comic book characters aren't accurate enough

And the worst part is that this is the first movie with an excuse to make the suit good looking since it was made by stark and not peter.

I agree that the film was pretty weak overall, but Vulture is pretty good.

Jesus that spider looks copypasted in PS

What the fuck dude

what PS3 game is this?

>movie made for a diverse audience is diverse
sorry OP no safe spaces here

>wahh im a racist
Brilliant film critique as usual Sup Forums, thanks.

I think what you meant to say you like that Batman was Birdman was Vulture.

But I won't become one!

Her face is hideous.

t. Someone that has seen hundreds if not thousands of CG shots without suspecting a thing.

>racemixing doesn't bother me
That means you are a cuckservative. Or a liberal.

the suit in ironboy is trash, and the cg is weak, but that's not what it looked like in the movie.

This has to be a troll. You cannot possibly be this retarded.

or just not racist

>Appeal of Spider-Man is that he's the everyguy hero and saves the day through his own wit and intelligence and cleverness
>MCU Spider-Man has everything gifted to him by Stark, relies on the fat asian dude all the time, and doesn't do anything clever at all

>Love interest is black

Imagine, just for a second, that someone might actually use this as a point of critique in any form of media

>wahh, that guy is racist
Beautiful post critique as usual, idiots.

Spider-twink, spider-twink
Babied by Stark because he can't think
That cgi suit looks like utter shit
Will he ever stop being Tony's bitch
Look out, here comes the spider twink

Peter Parker falls in love with Mary Jane Watson.

Unable to confess, the wall crawler is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when the spider-based superhero recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of the MARVEL MULTIVERSE.

> Sup Forums wrote the same exact story as Your Name
> Your Name makes record-breaking amounts of $$$
> KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY
magical memes of 2016

>enjoying beastiality
Gross dude

>imagine changing the race of the majority of the characters in a popular franchise for no fucking reason

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>92% on rottentomatoes
Yeah ok troll how bout you fuck off eh?

EVERYONE THIS GUY IS A TROLL DO NOT RESPOND I REPEAT WE GOT A TROLL IN THE PREMISES DO NOT RESPOND

TROLL LINE ANYONE UNDERNEATH THIS IS HERE BY TROLLED.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a Sup Forums false flagging faggot, kys

Go away troll you're not fooling anyone when the facts are a simple google search away.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

Man I just read the synopsis to Your Name and it is just fucking Keit-Ai. When will Sup Forums collectively sue that animation studio?

Not to mention suit eyes whose only function appears to be to emote.

the people who fund and decide what movies get made

that's a lot of projecting

That was fucking retarded

literally get rid of the main objective in the last 5 minutes.

I feel like they didn't drop the MJ bomb until the very last so you'd start to like her first. Sneaky bastards.

>being a nigger lover

it would have been fine if the black girl at least had an ass but she's fucking ugly and flat

So this is the power of PS4 "pro"

>Marvel Studios make one of the most iconic superheroes with standalone stories Iron Man's little bitch
>Sony takes all marketing costs and suffers financially
>Marvel has Spidey to stir up hype for Infinity War and to make cameos in further movies

Feige buttfucked Sony so much it's beautiful

>getting mad about diversity in a fucking Jew York highschool

Are you kidding me? An all white high-school in 2017 New York would be more fantastical than Spider-Man himself. Fucking hell. The MJ shit didn't really piss me off because Mary Jane is the worst Spider gf in the first place. Also, the update to Flash was kind of shitty but also modernized and made sense. Traditional bullies don't really exist anymore. Any attempts at violence just wind up getting the bully immediately expelled.

>thinking NYC is white
>thinking Maryland is white
>thinking tech schools are white

>>Forced diversity and racemixing
What do you mean by this?

Why do you need a reason to change a fictional character's race?

Does anyone know if that little aluminum cap on the Washington Monument is affixed in such a way that a person could grip onto it like that?
I feel like that would pop off, because it wouldn't have been thought-out as something somebody would use an an anchor point.

>YMS says its good
>audiences say its good
>critics say its good
>yet Sup Forums is still trying to say its bad
lmao

chinese are literally buying girls from the ukraine because of the women shortage

>doesn't bother me as long as its wm/bf
>just not racist

heh

He's probably from Kazahstan

Because "good" still doesn't top spider man 2002. Its not a fucking meme. I've seen them both. I really just wish they left it alone.

>my friend simulator says it's "good"
>a survey of every audience says it's "good"
>a survey of every critic says it's "good"
>individual people from outside my viewpoint are saying it's bad WTF!!!??
Use your brain.

>Uses Sup Forums taliking points
>gets told to go back to Sup Forums
>not evreyone who disagrees with you is Sup Forums guys!

>voice is annoying

Yeah, his voice is why people lined up to see him run around in tights.. Please.

Disney/Marvel is just cashing out by finding an attractive, young white boy and forcing him to take his shirt off and makes suggestive poses as he delivers moderately amusing dialogue in a carbon copy superhero movie.

HBO isn't the only entertainment company to realize that sex sells

I would have told more people to go if I didn't get cucked by Captain America at the end

so how does it feels that this movie will have a sequel no matter how much you shitspot about it?

>dis movie bad cause dere are people who aren't white in it

wew lad.

He'll fail hard. I mean he'll be good but won't be as cool Manu.

I'm convinced that Disney cast tactical brown actors because they knew the script was shit and they could blame any criticism on racism. That being said, most people here are just complaining about all the niggers even though the fact that there is never any tension is the real problem with the pile of shit

You're retarded if you didn't understand that. The whole film Peter kept fucking up (all the disasters like the boat and the sandwich shop were his fault). At the end he realises it isn't about becoming an avenger, it's about personal growth and being the best Spider-Man he can be. It's fucking simple user.

You are probably the kind of person who accuses others of not understanding Batman V Superman