Look i dont five a fuck about her skin color but they should have dyed her hair auburn red mary jane is a fucking...

look i dont five a fuck about her skin color but they should have dyed her hair auburn red mary jane is a fucking redhead no matter what skin color she has

>redheaded nigger

*barfs*

She's Michelle not Mary Jane

There is no way that would look good.

Is she supposed to be aspie/clinically depressed?

Blacks die their hair red all the time

She looks like she didn't take a shower for a month.

wait i thought it was confimed she was mary jane? os she unique to the movie?

I think post release they jumped back from publicly saying she's going to be MJ, but the end of the film pretty clearly set her up as a love interest, so doubt it changes much.

>red dye

She can't enjoy something made by slaves.

>Peter parkers girlfriend
>named mj

Yes, she is the "Mary jane" of the mcu, even though that is not her full name

people who honestly give a shit about staying true to these capeshit lore garbage need to hang themselves

She's not Mary Jane you tard

She's essentially a new character who's taking Mary Jane's place in the MCU.

I dont give a fuck about her skin color either but shes ugly and she looks like shes got a bad attitude

She's not Mary Jane you stupid idiot, she's another character called Michelle, she just said that people call her MJ, it was a nod to the actual Mary Jane, like an easter egg, same way Peter's friend Ned is named after the Hobgoblin

Shes not mary jane watson and never was. Shes not even the love interest. Shes the dorky weird friend. Its an easter egg that her nickname is mj. That's it.

Stop being so upset over a kids movie

>durrrr that pajeet is not REALLY Flash Thompson, that's a new character that just uses his name!

That's how you all sound right now.

That's something else, that is supposed to be Flash, you mong

Do you gotta find shit to be angry about?

honestly her "jokes" were shit, like no one would laugh at them

Different characters all together, would he have really been better as an archetypal jock bully?
Let's discuss this