A war memorial built in London to commemorate the one million Canadians who fought alongside British forces during...

>A war memorial built in London to commemorate the one million Canadians who fought alongside British forces during World War II is being desecrated by visitors as it is being used as a water slide and paddle pool.

>The monument was erected by Queen Elizabeth in 1994 and is made out of bronze and granite angled slabs that have water trickling down it. The two slabs represent both Britain and Canada and there are maple leaves inserted into the two slabs as well as the country’s coat of arms.

>An inscription at the memorial reads, “In two World Wars one million Canadians came to Britain and joined the fight for freedom. From danger shared, our friendship prospers.”

>The sign at the memorial reads, “As a mark of respect, please refrain from climbing this memorial.” Despite this, pictures on social media show people climbing on top of the memorial, cooling their feet off in it and playing games on it such as using it as a water slide

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/swingers-make-love-not-war-at-vimy-ridge/article20383773/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614397/California-Vietnam-War-memorial-missing-vandalized.html
express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/588254/Gypsies-7-7-bombings-dinner-table-Britain-migration-crisis
youtu.be/oQ5Pqh6A9F4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Muslim
>People

Also is that kid on the left naked

>muzzies

FUCKING WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I need to take a trip to london.

Good eye

Do you ever think the men who died in the world wars look down on us and weep

You don't need to come to London for some Muzzie cock, got plenty of it over there.

>If you do not allow your enemies to have fun, they win.

Actually as long as they keep it pretty clean and stop the kids from pissing on it I actually don't mind this development. Sure, I'd rather it were white kids there as opposed to a mix of different races but that's besides the point. At the end of the day I think that if the soldiers that died could see smiling kids having fun with freedom - even on their own memorial - they'd probably be full of pride and happiness knowing their sacrifice was ultimately worth it.

Don't you have water slides in Canada?

>hey guys let's build a monument in the shape if a slide and pump water down it and place it in the middle of a public park where children go to play
>NO KIDS ALLOWED TO PLAY

Sounds stupid as fuck to me pham. I think the soldiers that died would be happy to have happy and free children playing in the country they died to defend.

Make another sign below it in Arabic

I mean THEY'RE DOING IT TO DIRESPECT US GRRRRRRR SEND EM BACK

How's that weed, man?

Who gives a shit? Its just some monument

London, Ontario you complete fucking retard.

Time to lace up the boots and show these fucking scum lords to show respect.

>If your enemies use your graves as an amusement park, you win

I can't help but see this as ironic.

Better that it gets used and serves a purpose than standing there and collecting dust

Why would soldiers who died in World War 2 be happy that Muslims have taken over their capital cities and allow their children to run around naked on their memorial? What do you think men born before 1950 were like?

life of canadian? worthless so why care?

that a naked brown baby? Wtf

>People talking about what a million dead people collectively want after death

Fuck I hate facebook

>invite savages who don't know your homeland's history, heritage, sacrifice, tradition
>expect said savages to feel an ounce of shit for your dead soldiers

lol no
they all see is a pond for their kids and free water

>a war memorial NEEDS to be a playground or its worthless to me!

>implying they would respect a sign in arabic

They don't care about the west canada. They just want your money and benefits.

The Styx is made of their tears.

fuck off sweden you don't even have war memorials you just hide in the cuck shed

>stealing our names

Fucking pathetic. How about I come over to Canada and fuck your boipussy you little faggot

if anyone thinks the WHITE men that died did it to protect MINORITIES, they are sorely goddamn mistaken

>coming from a country who's monarch literally serves no purpose constitutionally

>a place to remember dead soldiers who sacrificed their lives so that i can have a comfy privileged life style must be a place of fun!

all these random cunts with no honor, no military career, no sacrifices talking about what THEY would want in the stead of soldiers who gave their lives for them.
fucking makes me angry

it is SUPPOSED to be a sad place. They fucking DIED for you. It is not a happy thing to die for something, no matter how or why.

Sweden is right as always

Your post is how I know your some turdistan haji..

These fucking bastards need some backlash.

I don't smoke marijuana it's a schedule 1 drug.
You're completely missing the point by focusing on the racial element in the story. The outrage is directed towards children in general. The argument isn't about the race of the children at all, it's about whether or not children should be allowed to play on a memorial - the whys and why nots, the when and when nots, etc.

At least it is not the Vimy Ridge War Monument.
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/swingers-make-love-not-war-at-vimy-ridge/article20383773/

Why are you so salty? Aren't kids allowed to have fun? Without the kids giving attention to the monument it would be forgotten in an instant. This way we are reminded of the soldiers' sacrifice every day

Come to London, historical city of wonders.

Paddle in some dirty metal pond like a sewer rat.

>still better facilites than Rio

lets turn that flag 90° now...

God forbid people have some reverence for something.

As always leave to the Swede to have no honour.

I know I wasn't there with these brave men, but I like to think their last thoughts were of Muhammad Mohamad, and the bright future he and his 9 children would have in his country.

Truly, this is what they would have wanted. This is why they died.

go commit suicide
then we will have a good party and laugh about your death
faggot
oh wait, i just saw your arabic flag Sven
my country has more white people than yours
carry on

>all of them are fucking brown
DEPORT MUD

Read the thread before posting to see if anyone said exactly where the memorial is. Nope, just a bunch of people celebrating naked kids stomping through a war memorial.

Respect is dead. Fucking idiots.

Let the brown niglets have fun at a proper place, like a playground.
There is a time and place for things.

You said the same thing about your wife's pussy before a refugee started plowing and cumming inside of it. How has that been working for you?

I said it twice..

It's disrespectful. The memorial wasn't designed for a water slide and kiddie pool.

Actually I'm a blue blooded Welsh man

A majority of modern nations are built atop ancient battlefields and graveyards you know.

Every so often, new construction work in places like Britain end up unearthing ancient graves or historical remains.

>I promise you, Bill. I'll never let them forget your sacrifice

>make a memorial that looks like a water slide
>complain when people don't see it as a war memorial and use it as a slide

Checked, and I saw your London, but then saw the Brit's response.

Thanks buddy, and I am really sorry about this shit. There's a reason I left.

I hope to God Trump gets in and takes Justin under his win. Justin's got some very bad people whispering in his ears right now.

Bonne chance mon vieux.

that guy banned me from his page for making a comment "this post gave your mom cancer"

his mom has cancer

if you're reading this Disdain for Plebs, learn to handle the banter faggot

>Military veterans are among those who have expressed outrage at the on-going abuse of the famous monument in Green Park, directly opposite Buckingham Palace.

Never mind this is in Londonistan, England.

Nah im from london theres no green park here

why? so you can bow before them and cuck your self to there bulls? thats what you canacucks do. thats all you do. faggot punk

I was wrong bud.

Fuck off, retard.

Out of curiosity, is there a monument in London commemorating American aid in ww2?

>make a memorial that looks like a water slide
>complain when people use it like a water slide
The retard is whoever made the memorial look like a playground.

>Implying some people have nothing to lose and would like to start making political statements through force

Check this one out, it's in Spain:

>pic related

"The Majadahonda Commemorative Monument was errected in 1970 in the city of Majadahonda, Spain to commemorate two Romanian volunteers of the Iron Guard, Ion I. Moţa and Vasile Marin who were killed in the Spanish Civil War on January 13, 1937. The monument was errected near a older stone cross, commemorating their death, which had been errected by Traian Popescu, former commercial attache in the Romanian Legation of Madrid. The cross was errected in 1947 in proximity of the trench where they had been killed."

More than 700 Legionaire Romanians volunteered in the Spanish Civil War and distinguished themselves on the battlefield alongside the XI International Brigade - most of the battles being fought in the defense of Madrid.

The monument is completely desecrated and numerous petitions have been put forward in regards of the complete removal of the structure.

this just in.

weedman has turned all military memorials into water parks for kids!

Not over trivial shit like kids having fun on a monument.

Thats absolutely disgusting.

if they can't read English or French then they shouldn't even be in the country in the first place

Why would it be when we barely did anything in WW2 and profitted? No one acknowledges Canada's involvement.

>small plaque

Fuck off

Who cares? Those pussies who fought for the communists and killed their fellow whites do not deserve graves

Brown people have a way of raising their children where they kinda let them do whatever barring especially poor behaviour which translates into running around and screaming where it's not appropriate.

I live in Ottawa with Syrian Refugees and they all do this it's fucking infuriating.

That's why I was checking man.

That will be Canada in a few years now in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal if Trudeau keeps on shipping in refugees en masse.

I know he's importing him all over the place right now to shore up future voting, but that's where they're all going to wind up.

Everywhere else is too rural or too cold. Good luck boss.

>we barely did anything in ww2

but that's not true paco

Sorry, fallen leafbros. Hopefully soon we'll purge these fucks.

Let me help you, my retarded friends. Refer to this image.

Kek they died for the jews so their country coud be filled with arab muslims and Indians who poo and piss on it.

Was going to say this, that memorial didn't look familiar to me and neither did the amount of brown people, in London Ontario we have "the tank" for kids (White) to play on and prepare for future race wars.

>mfw I see all those cucks

Why the fuck do we not have laws against desecrating war memorials? And good eye on the naked dindu.

This. They probably went to hell for killing their white brethren for the will of kikes anyway.

Theres Brookwood American Cemetary

>making excuses for shitskins just to laugh at a non shitposting leaf
>brits criticising it even though we built it and its in our fucking green park just a stones throw away from Buckingham Palace

ITT: Subhuman apes

Fair enough, but leafs answered the call as soon as they could, for both World Wars.

Meanwhile in Murrica
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3614397/California-Vietnam-War-memorial-missing-vandalized.html

>every leaf represents a dead leaf

>A war memorial built in London to commemorate the one million Canadians who fought alongside British forces during World War II is being desecrated by visitors as it is being used as a water slide and paddle pool.

What better way to celebrate the victory of the Jews than humiliating the idiots who died for them?

85% of the people there probably don't even know anything about WWII other than it happened

As relative to other nations.

Prove your point.

Pic with the monument in the 70's.

Also, if anybody wonders why a monument was erected for two soldiers in particular - Ionel Mota was one of the founders of the Iron Guard (Legionari) and an important captain of the movement, while Vasile Marin was also an officer -

They both volunteered as soon as the Spanish Civil War started, as they considered the bolsheviks to be the single most imminent threat to the stability of Europe.

Mota's death acted as a catalyst for the rise to power of the Iron Guard.

Seems to happen a lot here. Is there any shape apart from a bust of Adolf Hitler, that would be perceived as a memorial, and not somewhere to play or set up camp?

express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/588254/Gypsies-7-7-bombings-dinner-table-Britain-migration-crisis

actual pic

Send in the ctsfo and make sure theres no memorial for the dead reeeeeeee

Are they build on war memorials too? Fuck off cuck

youtu.be/oQ5Pqh6A9F4

This. What the fuck is wrong with people? They should remove the sign instead of trying to fend off children who are naturally inclined to play on such abominations. I'm surprised Sup Forums isn't all over the architect/designer for making up such a degenerate, modernist piece of shit.

slimes are not people

It's actually more like 30% know about WWII, 40% never heard of it, 30% deny it ever happened

Hello autism

>be 18 year old canadian kid sent off to help the british
>bond with your fellow comrades in arms
>loose stray killed your platoon
>your the only one left
>have trouble sleeping at nights remembering the good times you had with your friends
>1994
>queen unveils memorial to your friends that die
>sit under the shade every week and talk to your old friends
>current year
>go to your usual place by the shade
>a bunch of muzzie kids are slipping and sliding on your dead friends
>one of them takes a shit on top of your platoon's name marks
>get told on social media this is what you wanted

Get me off this ride