Your favorite Tiny Toon episode

your favorite Tiny Toon episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbepxXKCVRA
youtube.com/watch?v=T0uLQvYgdC0
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Tiny-Toon-Adventures/Season-01-Episode-022-Citizen-Max?id=26519
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That one where they play in a band and get chased by the big bad wolf. Or something. It's one of the only ones I remember.

The one where babs gives me a big fuckin boner oh wait that's every ep

>babs
pleb.
also my favorite was the one with the infomercial, but I don't remember what they were trying to sell.

Every one of them.

Ahh, Mango Juice

Weekday Afternoon Live.

The ones where they are really learning about being toons. Which happens between every 20 episodes

Also the summer movie, the one where furball is adopet by a poor kid and anything starring Plucky

Summer Vacation. Fucking gold.

I like the plot to Fields of Honey, but fuck the fucking shitty animation in that episode.

>your favorite Tiny Toon episode.

This episode awakened my sexuality, but it wasn't funny or objectively good by any measure.

Toilet 'aper go down the hoooooole

The one where the thirteen year old girls sneak out to crash a collage party.

MANGO LIQUID REFRESHMENT

The episodes where they develop airs and decide being a cartoon character is beneath them tend to be fun because the universe careful to punish them for it.

I'LL TAKE CHARLIE WEAVER TO BLOCK

That IS a very funny bit.

>tfw this is the last scene from the last episode they ever did
youtube.com/watch?v=T0uLQvYgdC0
warning toaster quality

You know It's been so goddamn long since I've seen the series I barely remember anything that wasn't the MTV/music video parodies and the Plucky as a toddler skits. I should download and give it a watch. Being intro'd to TMBG was nice and all, but I have to give them props for making a fucking stealth Spaceman Spiff short in the "Top Secret Apprentice" segment.

The music video episode with all the They Might Be Giants songs, especially Particle Man.

the movie

The Anvil Chorus segment hands down for me

Band geeks

It's hard not to like The Amazing Three.

Though some of my favorite gags come not from any single episode, but the wraparound filler that ties them together in "Henny Youngman Day."

Only Tiny Toons would bring on Henny fuckin' Youngman as guest star and throw a bunch of Borscht Belt-era routines at kids.

Buster: "Doctor, what's he got?"
Henny Youngman: "I don't know, I haven't gotten to his wallet yet.

Henny Youngman: "What do you think of Flushing, New York?"
Plucky: "I think it's a good idea."

Henny Youngman: "People are always askin' me, 'How do ya keep your act fresh?'"
Hamton: "Practice!"
Henny Youngman: "This kid's got more talent in his little finger than he does in his big finger."

The one where they drink and drive

Probably "Citizen Max".
Many cartoons parody the "rosebud" scene, but how many do a full episode parody of Citizen Kane?
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Tiny-Toon-Adventures/Season-01-Episode-022-Citizen-Max?id=26519

Cartoons don't even do that skit from citizen Kane anymore

It's been almost a full quarter-century since then and that running gag still pops into mind every so often.

>I don't have to think, i'm the director

The one where they drink alcohol and die

i was a fully grown man when i emerged from babs bunny's birth canal

my theory is that the new Lola from the new looney tunes show is actually babs, she continued her career after buster tragically died in a hunting accident.

So besides being a stalker, she is a Daddy-chaser

I remember watching an anti smoking one. That was pretty funny. Also One Beer.

bugs was her favorite teacher