Stop racism

Sup Forums Is the proof that BlackLivesMatter were absolutely right when they said America still has a severe racism problem.

There is a very wide spectrum of people with very different traits from any human ancestry, therefore judging an individual only based on his origin is unjustified.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9xB3Crxx0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just based upon group norms and culture. This is why I will never live near blacks.

yeah goyims you wouldnt want to be racist would you?

Says the Israeli kike.

hi leddit

>He is israeli so he must agree with the policies of his government :^)

Also, the situation between mexico and the US, which are ally countries, is very different from the situation between israel and the west bank

You Israelis really are the best shit posters.

>judging an individual only based on his origin
>that flag
>this board
>those numbers

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>Also, the situation between mexico and the US, which are ally countries, is very different from the situation between israel and the west bank

Yeah you keep telling yourself that kike.

This is the most Jewish post ever.

Forgot my pic

It is not unjustified. But let's start with you. If it is unjustified why wont Israel open its country up to Palestine?

And another

>That flag

I was being serious though.
I remember talking with a black person who felt he got hated by people just for his skin color, it was painful for him.

have you ever felt how it's like to be in a place that discriminates you because of your skin color?

And another

>it's very different goy!

>the mexican government are the good guys goy!
>forget the fact they let the cartels run rampant, murdering shitloads of people, and running drugs over the border goy!

Can't this just be a get thread now?

>it's okay when we build walls to keep out potential threats goy!
>it's okay for us to be racist goy, just not you!

#OpenbordersforIsrael

I agree.

Stop posting his disgusting images user this is not Sup Forums

This dude and his sidekick Madame_Cucklord, really need to stop polluting /pol with autism.

>stop offending my virgin eyes goy!

Feelings are not always reality.

wasted

Fuck off Jew.

Double Satan confirms weak bait.

PRAISE KEK
CTR BTFO

Shit get in a shit thread. Kys everybody in this thread (aside from me).

Tchang Kaï Checked.

3rd

>why would you ever want to stop people who skin their own countrymen alive from coming into your country goy!
>they're your allies goy!

>women heads mixed with male heads

Savages. You split those up.

What you said:
People are different so they cannot be treated as different.

You are not being funny, now stop

But it's true people are being hated due to their skin sometimes, user.

Are you aware how others outside of Sup Forums view Sup Forums and the extremist ideologies being posted here regularly?

I don't "pollute" Sup Forums, user, if anything my posts improve it

what a faggot

I assuming these are all victims of the religion of peace

FUCKING WASTE

>how could you ever distrust anyone who comes from a country where it's standard to find severed heads and dismembered bodies goy?

Nope, Mexican cartel victims.

Whoa, hold up user. Deplorable violence is one thing but sexism is NEVER justified.

...like Israel does?

Bye, i did not come here for gore.

I think you should really criticize yourself and your ideologies for being such a mean person.

DELETE THIS!

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out kike.

Whew this is my greatest accomplishment.

Proof gore posting works.

I almost responded to this obvious bait but then I noticed the (((flag)))

Go away rabbi

You try to bring in a bunch of black people into Israel. Go ahead.

Wow, they got a professional butcher working for them. Look at those clean exposed joints. Bellissimo.

Do something enough, and you either get passionate or bored.

Any black or hispanic neighborhood.

name my band

It was only gore dude, get over yourself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9xB3Crxx0Q

nobody hates blacks

everybody hates niggers

learn the difference, nigger lives don't matter, as long as they keep nig nogging they will keep getting killed, get the fuck out of here with your bullshit

Would I be wrong in saying that the way the hands are linked together like that resembles the basic structure of a swastika? 4 interconnecting 90 degree angles, making a perfect circle, representing THE SUN!!!!!!!!!!

>I remember talking with a black person

LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

FailGET.

Congrats

I actually like how they call them "Infiltrators". very appropriate. If we called them that, there might be less support here.

say what you want about the Jews but damn they know how to brand.

מביך

Sup Forums isn't just americans fuck off

>BlackLivesMatter Is the proof that Sup Forums was absolutely right when they said America still has a severe racism problem.

>There is a very wide spectrum of people with very different traits from any human ancestry, therefore judging an individual only based on his origin is unjustified.
ftfy

So, why are you sterilizing your African tribe of Isrealites?