In his defense...

in his defense, if there was some preteen faggot tagging along to your social gatherings and always hanging out with your girlfriend, you'd all be pissed too.

Not if he was a cute little faggot, like Dipper.

This. Honestly he should've just dropped Wendy for the clearly better choice.

#Robbie did nothing wrong.

Who? Mabel?

>Wendy dumps Robbie because of some mind-control bullshit that was never elaborated upon or brought up again
>Dipper: ayy wendy lets go bowling
>Wendy: REEEEEEE WHY ARE BOYS ALL SO EVIL AND MISOGYNIST

alex is a hack, but the real hackiness came out when he tried to write relationships. the only reason padippica became popular is because it ripped off any anime with a tsundere cliche. in fact the only relationship alex put any real thought into were the gay cops which says a lot about him.

>Break up with someone
>A whole second later someone is already asking you out
>"Geez why are women so feminist and sensitive about my awful sense of timing"

>anime reaction image
opinion discarded

Sup Forums is full of literal autists who don't understand how to not act in social situations.

Being insecure enough to feel threatened by a twelve-year-old is WHY he lost his girlfriend.

lets hear about your extensive experiences with women then

No.

I'm still pissed we never got a Tambry episode

I'm not sure your attempt to instigate an unverifiable online dick-measuring contest with an anonymous stranger will somehow make it more acceptable or less weird to try and mack on a chick who just broke up with a dude and is clearly feeling weird about it.

Nah, Its not like we wouldve ever fucked anyway.

so many opportunities were missed, it boggles the mind.

even though Sup Forums's opinion on Alex is split 50-50, I think we're pretty much all in agreement that cancelling the third season and rushing it into the second half of season 2 was not a good move.

I don't really blame him honestly, but with a combination of his insecurities and him not being that good of a boyfriend contributed to that a lot.

Truly women are just memes

It's weird how people are disappointed about their favorite side characters not getting an episode when the more important, Cipher Wheel characters didn't even get proper episodes and development.

>>A whole second later someone is already asking you out
>asking someone to go bowling with their elderly uncle/boss
What a date.

This.

Really, my issue was the fact that Wendy wasn't pissed at him next episode. It would've been the perfect opportunity to develop her, but nope, her entire character is being generically cool.

HAHA! LASER ROBBIE!

Isnt he banging Tambry?

Posting this from a other thread.

I want Robbie to get more time and development. He is on the cipher after all and got the least amount of time.
He plays Guitar,draws anime,has obvious parent issues, and in a scene phase.

There's a lot they can do with him.

I'd only be annoyed if I was worried or insecure about the little faggot being funny or taking attention. If he was cool, I'd probably be his friend.

And then touch him in my van.

She was pissed because Dipper didn't give a single FUCK about the fact Robbie just did that to her, and was only interested in furthering his relationship with her, not about her furthering her relationship with him.

If that makes sense.

Reminder that this is Dipper we're talking about here. In the second season, Wendy told Dipper that she knew about his crush all along. So, it was plainly obvious to her (as well as the audience) that the bowling thing was a transparent attempt to get closer to her.

If Soos or Tambry or one of her other friends invited her to go bowling, she'd probably take them up on the offer because she'd know they're doing it to make her feel better, not because they had a preteen boner for her.

I wouldn't be such a jerk, and therefore wouldn't have any reason to be threatened by a little kid hanging out with my girl.

It wasn't just hanging out, but obvious attempts to steal her from you and not allow you to spend any time with her so you guys wouldn't have time to connect.

>obvious attempts to steal her from you
he's a little kid, unless your gf is a sick pedophile fuck, that's not going to happen
Do you call the police and cry about "death threats" if a kid says "Roar! I'm gonna get you!" at you?

Yes, but to be fair, I live in America.

>he's a little kid
He's not even three years younger than her and jealously doesn't have to be rational.

Have an upvote, friend.

woah this post triggered some empathy lacking autists

empathy is not real kiddo

Are you mad that people thought your post was dumb? Don't seek validation on Sup Forums.

that wasn't me. I was just impressed with the response it prompted

It kind of has to be if you want people to see your point. If Robbie is so insecure that he feels threatened by a 12 year old, then he's a fag that never deserved Wilma in the first place.

Well yeah no shit. Robbies problem was he took himself and Dipper too seriously and acted like a stupid jerk because of it.

would you tie him down and force him to watch as you fucked your girlfriend?

or he was trying to get her mind off the problem.

>Wilma

lel

People do realize that was just shit that she said out of anger and a heat in the moment thing, right?

She goes back to liking guys the next episode.