>tastes like shit
>go to Asian food restaurant instead
>extremely good no matter what country you are in
Explain how

hello r/asianmasculinity

>go to European country
>eat traditional foods of that country
>tastes like shit
Just go somewhere outside of England or Eastern Europe.

>go to England
>ask friend if he can recommend any place that serves traditional English food
>he takes me to a fish and chips stall

The worst sushi I've ever had was actually in Japan at a popular restaurant

Fish and chips is good food though

This confuses and infuriates the Anglo.

looks disgusting

>smörgåstårta
most likely the worst thing to ever come out of Sweden

What is that? Some sea food and vegetables on a huge slab of cheese?

>>extremely good no matter what country you are in
>Philippines flag

Im Half English half Flip and you couldn't be more wrong , Filipino cuisine is the british food of the Far East apart from like 3 dishes the rest is shit and unhealthy , there is a reason why you never see a filipino restaurant.

Come on, Filipino food is an acquired taste. There are some really nice dishes and you can't really go wrong with sisig and adobo

There's one near me and literally everything on the entire menu was deep fried.

>go to uk,scandinavia and east europe

fixed that for you

>WTF why is this fish raw???

ahh i see you are also a man who takes pleasure in the finer tastes of horse and dog

lol dumb gook

I'd honestly never eat anything that comes out of India
Besides curry, that is.

uhhhhm ... sweaty the highest rated restaurant on tripadvisor serves british food

Italy and the Balkans have great cuisine

>that flag
>that post

This. And if we’re honest it goes for most SE Asian food. If it’s Malay and or brown, shut it the fuck down. Asian food is good precisely to the extent that it resembles... Chinese food. Korean and Japanese food is overrated but mostly edible at least especially the latter, Southeast Asian food runs the spectrum from interesting tier at best to OHMYGODWHATHEFUCKISTHAT tier on the other.

Lao food for example can be okay... to the extent that it resembles Thai and Vietnamese food, not coincidentally the most Sinocized SEA cuisines.

>in b4 t. Wong Foo-yung

Not Chinese or a Sinoboo, actually there’s more than a little wrong with China and the Chinese but you have to admit that they know how to make the basics taste good. Sure they have weird foods too, but their staples aren’t “challenging”. They do noodles, rice, pork and chicken dishes right which is enough to get the average traveler set.

Maybe because Asia has access to a wider range of ingredients thanks to greater biodiversity?.

Balkan food is pretty much identical to Turkish food.

Yeah and it tastes great

>If it's Malay or brown, shut it the fuck down.
There was a student exchange from Lao in my uni. She had orgasm twice whe she tasted Indonesian food.

*when she tasted food

> Asian hygiene standard
> china and Korea
5 star hotels there even have staff manual for housekeeping, train their employees to use same brash installed glasses or cups after used for washing up toilet for rational purpose.

Hell no

>Use of larger variety of spices
>Emphasis on fresh produce
>Wider cooking techniques
>Cooking styles that use high heat but minimal time to preserve taste and nutrients
>Small portions but varied menu
>Cheap
These are the traits of Asian cooking that makes it good.

You can only survive on it for so long before craving some fiber.

>eating cooked food
>eating foreign food
>eating food for the taste
>not eating raw meat and only ever raw meat you have personally hunted for the bonus testosterone
cuck

Best food, coming through!

>go to Amsterdam
>it's nothing but Argentinian Steakhouses, Indonesian all-you-can-eat or Italian restaurants
I JUST WANNA EAT SOME FUCKING DUTCH FOOD WHEN I'M THERE, I ENDED UP GOING TO FUCKING MCDONALDS AND EAT A MCKROKET AND IT WAS FUCKING SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAA

>explain how
You literally and unironically have shit taste.