ATTENTION TRUMP-VOTERS

I was an adamant Trump supporter, like most of you I'm sure--until I read this article. Now I have trouble reconciling that this monstrosity may be our next president. Have a read:

scaruffi.com/politics/usa16.html#usa0816

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291680-report-manafort-helped-ukraine-party-pay-us-lobbyists
realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE-INSIDERS-SAY-MAY-DROP-SOON
mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/15/conservative-radio-host-admits-right-wing-medias-effort-discredit-mainstream-outlets-paved-way-trump/212422
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soros-s-money.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I7PzbJk7kBY
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gas yourself kike

FUCK

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/291680-report-manafort-helped-ukraine-party-pay-us-lobbyists

Hillary is way more evil. Typical retard youngster

hahahaha
>was a trump supporter
You can never go back, actually.

If you were an actual supporter you'd see that half the article is false and the other half is speculation.

if you want me to read that then archive it

Nice lies CTR

Isn't CTR out of money yet?

CTR will never run out of money because Shillary has literally the richest people giving her a neverending supply of money

No one cares OP, still voting Trump.

Thank you for correcting the record

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/08/07/CLINTON-COLLAPSE-INSIDERS-SAY-MAY-DROP-SOON

Its pointless to try to convince any Sup Forumsyp of rational thought now. Even their own media bias puppets don't know how to deal with them anymore. All they do is scream SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL now.

mediamatters.org/video/2016/08/15/conservative-radio-host-admits-right-wing-medias-effort-discredit-mainstream-outlets-paved-way-trump/212422

damn you got me...I am now a #Cruzmissile

just kidding, still voting Trump, and there's nothing you can do about it :)

Well, golly gee, I guess you've convinced us all. Give it up folks, game over. Darn it!

What if globalism is actually ok?

>Muh racist and sexist
>Muh typical white mail
>Muh evil fox news demonizing innocent Shillary and Obongo
I knew Scaruffi was a cuck and a Shillary voter.
He always whined and accused electronic music pioneers from 'stealing' from dindu artists. He even accuses Elvis of the same thing. I used to think he was Sup Forums tier because he defended the Germans once in an article about WW2 he wrote.

>page 1

don't any of you idiots know how to sage?
it works

More? This thread is shit anyways

Haven't seen this before.

>ctrl+f "beatles"
>0 results found

Wtf are these?

Morbidly curious.

The fact that so many Sup Forumslocks still name Donald Trump as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" politician ever only tells you how far conservative politics still is from becoming a serious platform. Liberals have long recognized that the greatest liberal thinkers of all times are Noam Chomsky and Gore Vidal, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical philosophers rank the highly controversial John Locke over classical philosophers who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Conservatives are still blinded by commercial success. Donald Trump got more votes than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore he must be the greatest. Liberals grow up listening to a lot of liberals of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical philosophers of the past. Conservative critics are often totally ignorant of the conservatives of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that Donald Trump did anything worthy of being saved.

Fluffy ponies.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP TAKES MONEY FROM SOROS

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/08/16/donald-trump-took-liberal-icon-george-soros-s-money.html

Sweet fan fiction.

Pls more

>N E W
>E
>W

Its because conservatives have demonized every single credible news outlet that isn't in their tiny bubble. They even exile people in their bubble should they go against the rhetoric in any way. Its fucking orwellian over there.

Is this some rare cosmic event when autistic people actually do something interesting?

Ask yourself this you shill:

when you say something negative about Trump, are you suggesting Trump's negativity outweighs Hillary's negativity?

Because the answer is obvious from a legal and nationalistic standpoint.

Great post OP, now I'm #feelingthebern

What do the star in your name mean and why do I have more?

ok
precisely

>Not knowing the Beatles copypasta

2/9

3/9

4/9

lol please. you meme loving fucks have a new copypasta every 3 days. Am I supposed to know all of them?

5/9

>I used to be a Trump support but then I saw [fishy source/macro image] and now I'm an #[opposition]missle

6/9

7/9

Literally one of the most well known ones you blithering idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7PzbJk7kBY

8/9
kek. I love this part

9/9. Moar?

I'm sorry OP.

I would rather let Hillary Clinton's own words do all the talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

LOL are you trying to hurt my feeling through meme shaming. XD are you a meme snob?!

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

and this will turn you back

Yeah now fuck off

Sure, better than any of the shit coming out of this thread that's for sure

ouch my feelings

thx senpai
any special requests?

It's so painful to read. I just couldn't pass the 3 part.
Also, I'm don't abide animal abuse at all, but if this little fuckers existed probably nobody would like the for being such enormous parasitic cunts. God, this kind of animal, so gullible and deprived from any kind of instinct would only be possible through genetic engineering because natural law wouldn't allow such abominations to exist.
I find it hard to believe that some autistic manchild actually thought someone sane would feel any empathy for those unlikable fuckers.

Well, it offends the senses to believe that...all of a sudden...the internet has been flooded with people who love Hillary Clinton and happen to have all this knowledge about how to weave their posts make her transgressions appear A-OK.

We realize Trump could be shit, but we're not about to elect someone with a higher kill count than Al Capone.

Now fuck off.

Opens with trump is racist mysogonist megalomaniac... totally not a unbiased source of facts accurately reporting the reality of the situation... sage

>Sup Forumsyp

I've ONLY seen SJW liberal cumshitters use that term. Really makes me cerebellum go "wooooooooow"

Jesus christ scaruffi is worse than our liberals with the lies, buzzwords, and scary gun hysteria. How can someone be this delusional of a communist?

My aren't we edgy.

You are missing the point. You are NOT supposed to empathyze with them. They are seen as "biotoys", not animals, and as such, have no rights. Also they are an urban plague, multiplying like cockroaches. The cannon is actually mildly interesting.

Excuse me if my hispanic ways tiggered you, swedbro. We're not used to this degree of faggotery around here. That's why I was mildly mad.

See? Thats at least a rationale. Albeit it still stinks of teh correct the record conspiracy.

You don't get out much. Every board on every chan calls you idiots Sup Forumsyps, Sup Forumstards, Sup Forumscucks.

I've seen the latter 2 on other boards, but the former ONLY in hardcore SJW circles. That's right, I DO go out there and infiltrate to destroy from within :^)

Are you telling me the author made that cannon without any sort of "animals have the same rights as human" kind of mindset? That's even more interesting. I require this person's tumblr or deviantart.

I can explain this easily.
Back when Sup Forums had the /mlp/ general, this shit was used to counter pony posters/threads.

Nah, just keep any of them coming if you got any more. It's quite nostalgic looking through all these again.

I was voting for Trump but after reading that smart enlightening article #I'mWithHer

Its not a "person", there is a whole community of us autistic sadistic fucks
Google fluffybooru.

uh. compelling point? Here's a meme with the word Sup Forumsyp from a chan board. So please shut up.

Fuck off CTR.

>fighting a bunch of autistic edgelords with autistic edgy shit
I don't even need to ask if it worked. There's a whole board answering that question.

Thanks for Correcting the Record(TM)!

>lefty/pol/

They are not as pozzed as straight-up SJWs but still the same thing in essence.

Although this shit started as a pure edgyness ponyfag fedora shit fluffies are currently banned on ponyfag websites, boards and even Sup Forums.

Lol will you just admit you're a sheltered baby thats not familiar with all the monikers other boards call you? Or are you going to dance around it and keep calling me an SJW?

>mediamatters
okay bud

lmao you don't even see the irony do you?

>Fluffy abuse in Sup Forums
We twuwwy awe safe no whewe

I think I just found the real beauty of this thing.
Thanks, monkeybro.

Can someone sum up the illegitimate looking website article for me. Don't even bother if it doesn't have citations through, senpai.

You're welcome

Conspiracy? C'mon now. We know they are fucking about online. You're probably the same calibre of cunt that said all that nsa spying on the people shit was a conspiracy and then as soon as they were caught switched to "oh well everyone knew they were doing it, nothing to see here folks."

I'm sure they are online. But you must realize how stupid and self destructive it is to dismiss any outside opinion as "correcting the record" or to go "REEEEE SHILL" to the people who bring up those opinions?

Sup Forums is memeing itself to the grave and they don't even know they are doing it.

>you will see abominations as this ones at your 80's
I might be senile by then, but I'm sure as fuck I will remember this thread. Probably I will start doing those stupid "bwaa wi nweed whabiowis" or some retarded shit. Nobody will understand and they will just think "meh, she's senile". But I will know better, oh, I will know.

Who made this piece? Artstyle looks familiar

So what?

I don't think so the issue is that the majorty of people posting here are of the same opinion and there is to much oppisition for it to be normal. Makes about as much sense as a woman going into a gaybar to pickup dudes. Most of it and dare I say a fairly significant amount could be written of as either retarded trolling or 3rd party involvment.

These would be more interesting if I could actually read what the fuck was being said. But it's completely unintelligible. Toning back the autism just a bit would have been overall better.

If you take a step back, you have to realize the GOP is total shit for nominating the most retarded candidate they had to offer.

Quite dismal really. Not that I'd care, conservatives are usually shit and US ones doubly so.

Memes will take everything, in time.
For now just enjoy the ride. And fake surprise when everyone becomes a meme machine.
The meme singularity will happen. And if you're lucky enough you will witness it.

>a board called with a broad name like 'politically incorrect'
>gets triggered by outside political ideologies
>this is okay because politics is one sided and this is an echo chamber

smdh
the rest of your post was stupid

Now compare that to the countless millions the Clinton foundation recieved from Iranian sockpuppets, from Saudi Arabia, and other countries that execute women for adultry.

>correct the record conspiracy
opensecrets.org/pacs/lookup2.php?strID=C00578997

>Media Matters for America (MMfA) is a politically progressive media watchdog in the United States. The organization has a stated mission of "comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media".

>correcting conservative misinformation

Do you?

Wow, 1996 formatting. I'm impressed.

They paid him to do his job. And that is Ukraine, it's not Russia. They are two different countries. Who gives a fuck if Ukraine gives them money? Ukraine is supposed to be a western ally.