Time to make up for your racism Sup Forums

A mother who dragged her son by the ear from the Baltimore riots recently had a house fire and has no renters insurance. If anyone deserves our help it's her.

>Let's do something good for once to help the black community Sup Forums

gofundme/2jyjz9bs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4OPr_QxoFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>4 niglets
>3 baby daddies
>none of them present

Fuck her.

how many gibs must dindu get so dindu dindu no trouble

That's a good point.

>Graham says, 17-year-old Michael was frying chicken tenders when the fire broke out. "I had stepped away to the bathroom real quick," said Michael. "When I got back, there was smoke and fire coming from the pan."

Michael, who was home alone at the time, said he threw water on the grease fire, which made the blaze worse.

>he threw water on the grease fire
>water on the grease fire
>mfw

>tfw you burn mom's house down frying up some tendies

How the fuck do you even accomplish that?
To get a grease fire, you have to heat up your pan a lot. It doesn't just happen while you are "on the toilet real quick".

Also: Literally doing the one thing everyone knows not to do.

With all those kids she has why dont the half dozen fathers just pay for it? Would amount to very little for each of them.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TOO

FUCKING

DANK

Be a nigger

If it is true that she is a single mother with 3 absent fathers I do not want to help her at all.
If she was not a niggress but a black woman, I certainly would mind spending a few dollars to help her out.

Mamma be looking THICC

>Gibsmedat

>Get shot

Truth family

Pretty much this, I wouldn't help a white woman who is that degenerate either.

>Graham says, 17-year-old Michael was frying chicken tenders when the fire broke out.

Sorry mummy

Yeah exactly we need a system that discourages that behavior by any means necessary.

So you are trying to justify your racism?

Shit also happens with porkchop sandwitches

youtube.com/watch?v=N4OPr_QxoFg

>already raised 35k

Fuck off with your advertisement you filthy fucking nigger.

Damn is their house made of meat?

>gibsmedats

This wouldn't have happened if his mom was at home to get him his tendies.

Nice try my nigerian royal friend

It was 34k last I checked

Ok dude, this is the way i see it. Every race has a subgroup of people that are not only dumb, but violent and easily manipulated. For blacks it niggers, being manipulated by the state. For whites its kkk and trailer park trash and skin heads, manipulated by gay overcompensating patriarchs. For jews and Asians, its communists being lead by retards with really big dicks or personal grudges. I hate all of these fucking subgroups and so should you. A single black mom is usually a nigger being controlled with muh wellfare.