Wtf

WTF

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0390384/reviews-290
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watched it in english when my english understanding was definitely good but not perfect. I still to this day have no fucking clue what this movie was about.

>tfw when you try to make a movie but accidentally make a math problem instead

Why can't we write like normal people?

It was because of the argon?

bump

nice resolution bro

I liked it, but I'm a physics major. I can see why normal people don't get it.

you need to see that youtube vid (british girl)
explaining the movie via diagrams.
it's very good.

Shut up, you slut.

Why is that?

Was it just because radiation or something fucking them up in the box?

Garbage movie that tries to trick people into thinking it's too deep for them to understand.

Huge fucking plot holes that even a child could spot.

>Huge fucking plot holes that even a child could spot.
Example?

2deep4u

Every time they went into the box they created duplicates of themselves that are still out there.

Trust me, your efficacy in English wasn't the problem,

I watched this movie but had no fucking clue what I had just seen. Anyway, weeks later I'm jacking off as usual to some camwhore. She starts talking about Primer out of nowhere and she ends up explaining the entire movie to her viewers while she's diddling herself. Honestly it was a better explanation than any shit I've seen on youtube, but yeah, pretty fucking weird. That's a true story btw.

This guy gets it.

imdb.com/title/tt0390384/reviews-290

Can't see shit captain

the point is that time travel creates these convoluted timelines and that the implications of time travel are even more incomprehensible than discovering the means by which to time travel. watch upstream color for context, it isn't supposed to be a linear narrative. the reviewer is correct on one account: dorks project a rational explanation onto the plot sequence to make themselves feel smart. to reiterate, the point of the movie is that if someone were to travel in time, it would be a terrible idea because they would be lost forever in an exponentially deteroirating clusterfuck of space and time

but time travel isn't real

you sure about that

Yeah where do those dupes go?

>watch movie
>read in-depth explanation of the film (approx 30 min)
>watch movie again

I seriously hope you guys also did this in order to fully understand what you had seen.

What's this, an incomprehensibly convoluted plot summary FOR ANTS???

That's literally addressed in the movie you THICK cunt.

Into the box.

This is not a film about time travel. It's a film about how the acquisition of power corrupts individuals and relationships.

kekd

>I am a retard who doesnt have the basic comprehension to remember main characters names and the movie is bad because I don't get it

neck yourself

Actually a pretty decent review.

The whole movie was a scam made by a total hack.

Oh yeah, then spell it out you fucking faggot.

>Into the box.
Nope.

that's one of the few things that are clearly explained. the double stops existing when they enter the box.