Double Nationality Thread?

Any of you also have double nationalities or even more?
>pic related is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wBDb
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/taxpayers-living-abroad
youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

disgusting

>50% monkey 50% pig
la abomnación..

New Zealand//Finland and I can also get UK via ancestry if needed.

Brazilian-Italian

I've got British and Irish.

Brazilian-Portuguese

Brazillian-portuguese.

?
too envy perhaps?

You can easily identify as brazilian, getting Danes to accept you as Danish is a bit harder however

These

Just joking around with my OC.

A paper will never make you portuguese, italian , english or whatever.

This
sieg heil

That escalated quickly.

xd

brazilian - italian
hue

>my son stayed too long away from home, he's not my son anymore
Besides, I'm the son of a portuguese woman (tho she was raised here) and a man with portuguese parents.

Except they do in the real world.
Legally and technically i am german.

I bet there's a negro in there somewhere.

Argentinian and Italian.

Half Indonesian, half German.
Just kill me already, I look just like the thin version of "Le 56%"

>t. 1/4 subsaharan, 1/4 amerindian, 1/12 portuguese, ......

No negro blood.

American and British.

brazilians are a joke, you will never ever be portuguese, take a note of that, it would be possible if you were 100% portuguese ancestry or other euro would be acceptable. You have native amerincan in you or other colonial trash

They exist? How would a whitey go about immigrating to Brazil today?

You fellas are already part African from breeding out your Slaves, if he is half castizo and half portuguese he is probably whiter than you kek

>No negro blood.

german and basque but I identify myself as mapuche

Why you guys aren't one big country? South Americans I mean, except for Brazil

same here

W-why?

lies and absurds
But your attempt teach me about my people, mr american mutt that cant even find europe on a map is laughable

because those are my roots, the Mapuche people with a bit of Spanish blood

>They exist?
Recent immigration, as stated above.
I'm 100% trasmontano.

Would be funny to see the brazilian results

10% subsaharan 10% amerindian sheeeit

only poorfags and losers take pride on their yuropean heritage

Give it a rest lad

So are Ahmed and Mehmet

>only poorfags and losers take pride on their yuropean heritage
Isn't that the entirety of Chile?

there is always this portuguese that thinks being portuguese is a thing to be proud of

Very few countries have such ammount of accomplishments and history, specially being so small. Portugueses should be proud of themselves.

You're their only achievement. Which is pretty sad.

Yes, be son of one of the most glorious nations that ever existed on the face of the planet earth is noting to be proud ROTFL
But the same way you lack iq, you are missing the all point brainlet friend, and the point is that only blood and roots define identity, not a paper. sorry

try to finish elementary school first bro

Haha, você é indio haha

>son
More like mentally challenged pet dog

Hmm, mas o cara falou que é filho de portugueses que imigraram pro Brazel recentemente, entaaao, não vai ter muita diferença genética entre um tuga e ele.

It's sad that Portugal couldn't even take back Galicia despite having an "empire".

>acreditar em brasucagueiros

We never tried to take back galicia. but yeswe and them are the same people, spniards are very close, but galicians even more

This is the best mix for girls

working on my canadian so i can open a dispensary and smoke weed everyday

Modern day galicians don't want anything to do with moortugal

You are right.

>IQ of 81
Jesus Christ, that's almost literally retarded.

>no proofs provided

Yes we are moors:
lmao, nuce try brazilian ape

Imagine being a filthy indio hahahahah yikes

yeah whatever, your neighbourhood sized country is nothing today.
and yes, you do have sub saharaan and moorish admixture according to many genetic studies

L-look, I'm white! My ethnicity is pure! Look at me!

You have zero clues about this issue. It’s embarrassing.

Try harder br mutt projecting is own condition on other's.

Morjani was refuted and debunked ages ago by modern science:

archive.is/wBDb

He couldnt even differentiate north african caucasoid from ssafrican and basically he reduced all human diversity between China and Africa on a one dimensional cline, and by wrongly assuming that central Europeans have 0% east Asian input, they conclude any shift towards africa must be due to african input, despite the fact that the assumption that CEU have 0% asian input holds no ground based on other statistics.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QWzK3Zb7fxky6bguizFty2gXbEmJ3GZkQZOLfYDMzUQ/edit?pli=1#gid=0

You just posted my reaction. I don't give a shit about this, they're all trash no matter how white and blue eyed they are.

American-Egyptian

In reality no one cares about that, what we do care is about keeping our national identity and not ending like Paris suburbs or Rio de Janeiro, that's the thing.
Europeans are get tired of multiculturalism and with reasons, here in Portugal too has you can see

Por que eu iria mentir nesta bagaça?

No, I love Portugal and its heritage. What I hate is internet portuguese fags who thinks they are some kind of "superior" race or something. And I don't even advocate for multiculturalism.
I also hate Brazilians faggots who hates Portugal even though the majority of their own DNA is, guess what, portuguese.

Perhaps i should apply for american citizenship one day. Seems pretty easy to get.

Don't be so hard on yourself m8

I don't as of yet, but I do plan to gain citizenship in Finland in august. Think I can technically do it now, but I wanna wait a bit, just because. After that, once I finish my education in Finland, I plan to move to Denmark for two years so I can get citizenship there. Then to Iceland for four years, do the same. After that I might settle down in Norway, where I can never get citizenship, but can at least live and work for as long as I want.

Be careful. US citizens have to pay taxes no matter where they are.

Jesus christ, that's disgusting.
Considering our already high taxes, i'd be broke before next week starts

We just want distance from you, nothing more.

Yep, you'd pay double the taxes you are now
>Your worldwide income is subject to U.S. income tax, regardless of where you reside.
irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/taxpayers-living-abroad

Some years ago was worse i think:

youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw

Then be happy my friend, because I don't intend to live in other country besides Brazil. :)

Too bad that most of your country disagrees.

And, guess what, most of them will never ever leave Brazil anyway.

Wtf

Ayyyy

I also have portuguese blood yet i don't care about portugual neither portugueses.
When will stop humiliatin yourself for boosted ego ppl? just die already. It looks like u are one more of those brs with inferiority complex.
I've never been in UK and probaly won't, seeing your country gettin dominated by muslims and seeing u being replaced makes me happy :)

Yes, but you live in a country created by Portuguese people and speak a Portuguese language. There is no point in hating Portugal because there is no point in hating your grandfather or great grandfather or whatever.
And do not get me wrong, there's nothing more pathetic than purist Portuguese "MUH ETHNICITY!1!" as well. The point is, there's no reason to be as retarded as these lusos.

Having an american citizenship and an european one doesn't really count.
Whilst I'm French/Italian, two actual countries with actually separate (even if close) identities, origins and culture.

No

Well i have 2 portuguese grandmothers but i still dont give a fuck about portugal. Portugal is the shittiest country of western europe by far there is no way of proving the contrary.

Gothish-Swedish

Yes, very good my boy, now spread the word to your countrymen and other mutts, say to them that Portugal is very bad and to dont come here. thanks.

Im both european and swedish

Whatever, i still don't care. You should stop humiliating yourself. You disgust me

He is son of portugueses. They are literally the only brazilians that like Poortugal. Whata a bunch of faggots

I couldn't care less about these brainlet lusos as well for fucks sake, but that's a different thing than hating Portugal as a whole. It is possible to like Portugal without liking these beta-male butthurt lusos you know? There is no Brazil without (at least the old) Portugal, that's the point.

Paraibano-lisboeta here

Argentinian and Venezuelan

Irish-German-Dutch-English-Scots with 1/36 Cherokee

Esses paraíbas são uma praga do caralho mesmo.

If u really descend of portuguese you are the scum of Brazil.