ETERNAL ANGLO BTFO OF CHINA,EU AND RUSSIA

america has 200 more entrants and is only 9 golds in the lead

for a supposed small and tiny island full of imbreds why the fuck are you losing world what is your excuse? is it because you are genetically inferior?

now cue the butthurt in the comments.....

Other urls found in this thread:

medalspercapita.com/
google.com/search?q=Russian Medal Count&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#mie=oly,["/m/011stnv9",3,"a",1,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,"",null,"",2,null,null,null,null,0]
youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw
thesun.co.uk/news/1629227/brit-tourists-kicked-and-punched-by-gang-armed-with-metal-bars-in-thailand/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>over 100 Russian athletes banned
>still in 4th

Where were you when you realized Slavs were the true master race but the eternal Anglo is cheating them out of their rightful place?

and you didn't import a bunch of dirty illiterate nogs for the olympics even Canada has started the 'snatch the niggers young put them in university deport if they lose' program the Americans have been using for the last 40 years. God save the British. God save the Queen.

Fuck you.

daily reminder when you scale this down further you will find that 80% of the medals are won by Scots

Sure thing, most of the winners were propably frim North Ireland.
Who knows, who even joins this competition with other countries?

GB only 16th in the Medals per Capita table

medalspercapita.com/

the salt is real!

>implying none of you are usign nogs to win golds either

actually the calculations that found 25% of medals were won by scots didnt factor in team wins - when you remove those only 10% or so were won by scots.

Congratz brits

hello fellow lancashire bro

ello m8

New Zealand are the real Olympic kings
10 medals from a population of 4.6million

Are you saying the ones that weren't banned aren't on steroids?

Cause, you know, they are.

>Russia
Even while being a Nordic country and winning the winter Olympics they still manage to have 4th place in the summer Olympics, truly superior Slav genes.

>slavs
90% of their medals come from caucasians and chinks

Lytham here, near Bl*ckpool

down under is anglo also

Does "Great Britain" include Scotland and Wales? If not where are Scotland and Wales?

If you can't dope 'em, just bribe 'em!

Eeee by gum lad . .. ecky thump.

Yes GB includes Scotland and Wales

great britain is the big island...scotland wales and england

the united kingdom is when we added ulster

This is the biggest load of shite I've heard in my life, a quick google search shows only four medals have been one by just Scots. 66 of the 89 medal winners have been English and 14 have been Scots.

>both countries stat pads in 2 sports

China/Russia best athletes

literally no one says that you southern fairy

Every olympic team is on PEDs. This move was purely political.

Then why not compete as "United Kingdom" because I literally never see the UK referred to as "Great Britain and Northern Ireland"

Nigger why do you care about the Olympics, Its in a third world country and almsot every athlete is on roids.

You don't remember the Goodies then?

Probably because the Irish get uppity and buttblasted

people get confused i guess?

or maybe the pc police dont like it because it says KINGdom

Our Mexican allies are winning.

>Russia
>Nordic

I hope this is bait

Not even comparable. We won 6 golds in cycling, Ameriswims won 16 in swimming. If you removed cycling we'd only drop to 3rd, but if you removed swimming Americans would go down to 4th. Also Chinks are stat-padding with diving (meme sport) and weightlifting - 5 medals apiece in each, Russians are doing it in fencing (meme) and Italians in shooting (meme).

you didnt leave yet.

>90% of their medals come from caucasians and chinks

Not even true m8,

google.com/search?q=Russian Medal Count&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#mie=oly,["/m/011stnv9",3,"a",1,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,"",null,"",2,null,null,null,null,0]

Why lie?

>implyin the Olympics is important
>implying the olyimpics are for the plebs
>implying the olympics aren't an elaborate show for the elite where they show of their human stock.
>implying you're not bluepilled retard for making this thread and playing along with a century old, divide and conquer tactic

wew

WE WUZ WOMIN

>implying your this buttblasted

come back olav when you get some gold

>divide and conquer tactic

Fuck off Aryan scum.

I'm mocking your short sighted praise of the olympics.

I don't give a fuck who gets a gold coin from the establishemnt to wear around their neck.

you silly wanker

>blocking 50% of the russian team
>just to have a slight chance

Yeah, whatever. Russia humiliated you in 2014.

>Russia humiliated you in 2014

What happened in 2014?

russian humiliated britain

last time korea was humiliated this bad us troops burned down their villages with flame throwers.

how will they ever recover?

How did that happen? I don't remember anything. Are you memeing me?

>sweden
>34th place
>1 gold

gee i wonder why he mad?

theyve only banned the russians in the paralympics actually

2 world wars and 1 world cup hans

SUPERIOR ANGLO GENES COMING THROUGH

just ask your mom how her vagina recovered from giving birth to a 200 pound down syndrome baby, AKA OP

>insists I must care about Olympics because everyone is as low IQ as he is.

stay inbred

stay mad abdullah,your impotent rage only gets my dick harder!

The full name is 'The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Falklands and the Waves'.

The reason they did this is to include the smaller islands like the Isle of Man, which are crown dependencies and not technically part of the UK, but with our team. I know it seems pedantic.

sure, your delussional mind is making your cock hard because you have a misplaced sense of superiority

did you participate in the Olympics? no? oh that must mean you're just a genetic plebian wage slave, that can't claim any pride from the farce that is the internation games.

so basic, and now you've backed yourself into a corner with the most low energy batnz I've yet to see from the unimaginative brits

ta-ta

jersey off the coast of france is dependant on us also...they try and not act it but we finance them and pay to protect those cucks

>Aryans

The only reason they're not part of the UK political structure is because the rich like keeping them as tax havens. They're part of the country in all but name.

id rather be proud in my countries history even though i took no part in it rather than be ASHAMED of my countries history and say sorry for things i took no part in

look at the state of sweden amd its sky rocketting rape epidemic and look at british national pride

you are just mad your people have forgotten

youtube.com/watch?v=5zgkySBTUIw

thesun.co.uk/news/1629227/brit-tourists-kicked-and-punched-by-gang-armed-with-metal-bars-in-thailand/
--and thailand.

Fucking beauty

If this man isn't a smug pepe by the end of the wee, I'm gonna lose my shit.

*week* (fucking arabs sold me this shitty keyboard)

The British program is next gen. The country is spending about 5.5 million per medal and utilizing everything from actuaries to individual sport psychologist. It's part of an unprecedented investment by the state. The US program is nuts and bolts by contrast, and 80℅ is driven by universities.

With all that said, I'm proud of the Brits and believe it's a worthy investment. I suspect the Paralympics will be an even greater success.

>lol America, why are you only 9 golds ahead of the country that invented civilization

Yeah, it was just a coincidence that Klishina is the only one from Russia in athletics.