Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

stop it, you're making me want the brown girl.

Don't say that

Pedophile detected

I bet you won't see any hard nipples in the new Spider-Man movie.

lmao no way, you were a terrible MJ

Nearly everyone in the Tobey movies was miscast, the only two rock solid choices were JJJ and Doc Ock even though Molina isn't really a traditional Doc Ock, he's still fucking great because he's Alfred gosh darned Molina

The only good MJ was the one from Spectacular Spider-Man.

Enough threads about this.

It's 2016. We can have a black MJ.

I always forgot Kirsten Dunst has awesome tits, she has this really weird face with bad teeth. But her body is pretty killer.

good god no

lmao god no

She was a pretty good Gwen Stacy

CURRENT YEAR

Willem Dafoe was great as GG though

NIGGERED
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

So how will /tvco/ ultimately respond when Spider-Man Homecoming is the highest grossing and best rated Spider-Man movie to date?

>she has this really weird face with bad teeth
But is was beautiful, user

oh you

I liked her

I doubt that any of MCU Spider-Man movies will be better than Spider-Man 2.
Probably will make more money since it's MCU, but won't be better.

I'll be happy, but deep down I'll miss Raimi.

It would be pretty hard to beat in terms of quality because It's the best Superhero film ever made.

Not really, honestly MJ in the Raimi trilogy kinda sucked.

It is, alongside Batman Begins, Blade (first two movies), Watchmen, X-Men 2 and Man of Steel.

I feel like she looked the hottest in the first movie. Maybe it's because of the hair color. In the first movie she has this bright and fiery shade of red and then in the second and third she had a more subdued and darker shade (which made her look very plain).

>Man of Steel

Here's your (you).

Superior spider bitch coming through

>Any Blade
>Watchmen
>X-Men 2
>Man of Steel
Gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8

>Zero chemistry with Peter
>LITERALLY hooks up with every male available to her - Flash, John Jameson, Harry, Peter, ditches them for Peter at various stages.
>Nothing but a damsel in distress for three films in a row

At this point in time they could announce a Chinese transgender midget with no hair was playing MJ and it'd still be better than her.

>he don't like Blade
Your taste reeks

your list was fine until
>Man of Steel

>Implying I don't think the first two Blade films are okay, but nowhere near great

>It's the actress's fault the writing was shit.

List better Pre-MCU movies then

Not strictly true, but writing and actress both contribute to what constitutes a character. And that iteration of the character was awful due to both the actress and the writing.

So yeah, Welcoming a new take on it with open arms.

I can see the chemistry part.
But how is it at all her fault she was paired with other guys and she was written as a damsal in distress?

Writing AND the actress both contribute to the character. And that CHARACTER was awful, due to BOTH the actress AND the writing.

So I'm welcoming a new take on the CHARACTER.

Didn't think I had to spell that out.

Yeah I know that.
I'm asking how your two last points here
Are her fault. You made it seem like you just didn't like her with your transgender midget comment.

This is true

Third time is a charm...

It's her CHARACTER that's unlikable. They could cast literally anyone to play the new version and it would be better because the Rami version of the CHARACTER was awful.

Part of that was due to the acting, part of it was due to the writing, both of those factors contribute to the CHARACTER being horrid.

So yes, a transgender midget could do a better job. With the underlying assumption that the writing be better.

Character = Acting + Script.

Bad actor + Bad script = bad character.

New Actor + New script = New character, which is likely going to be better than Bad actor + Bad Script = Bad Character.

Following?

The perfect Peter and MJ were already together on TV at the time. Missed opportunity.

You never answered my question.
So i'm assuming you just hate Kristen Dunst?
It wasn't her fault. A bad writer/director will ruin a character, she's a fine actress but was held back by the production staff.

Yeah, what the fuck? Why didn't Eric ever have a Spider-Man fantasy sequence? That's totally up his alley.

I definitely agree with you on Topher Grace. He would have been great as Peter Parker/Spider-Man in my opinion. In fact I'd argue he would have been better than Tobey Maquire.

She was better in Fargo

>completely flat chested
And that's fine women of all sizes and shapes warrant representation and respect

>We can have a black MJ
as long as she has enormous tiddies I'm good

Is she gonna be a redhead? As long as she's a redhead idgaf if they slap a wig on her and put her in whiteface and she looks like pippi longstocking

Nope

>so yes, a transgender midget could do a better job
please for the love of god dont temp them

She should have kept that hair color for all of the movies.

MJ is blacked? Dang. I could head to Sup Forums or..

Dude diversity lmao

Is the dude in the back playing Ganke?

The colour of her hair didn't define who she was as a person user

really? this is your idea of 'muh diversity'

looks no different than photos from my old high school.

>Is the dude in the back playing Ganke?

No. 'Ganke the rank' isn't in Homecoming. He's playing Ned Leeds. Which means I guess we'll never get Hobgoblin, unless he's going to loose more than half his bodymass in weight.

You can remove the Snyder films and I would agree with you.

>Ned Leeds is a lardass
>Flash is brown manlet
>MJ is not a red-head
Unless they don't cast someone outstanding as Norman, JJJ ans Brock, I don't have any faith in this iteration of Spider-Man.

She's cute in this pic.

>Ned Leeds is a lardass
Hobgoblin isn't really that big a villain. It's an okay sacrifice
>Flash is brown manlet
Being a bully is more important, and you don't need to be physically imposing to be one anymore. And both he and Leeds probably won't show up again in the MCU.
>MJ is not a red-head
MJ isn't even in the movie.

Shit on it while it makes money like every other movie that happens to?

How do you know this list is not complete bullshit?

We can give honorable mention to that episode where he beat a dude up, and afterward claimed that he learned the moves he used from reading Spider-Man.

Looks like a modern day high school in New York to me.

How do you know a nigger playing Mary Jane is not? There's literally no evidence to support it. It's a sourceless rumors.

Disney is starting to do full damage control. Had the shills at Good Morning America lob some softball questions to some "pop culture critic" I'm sure you can guess the tone of their narrative

Spider-man and spider-man 2

>several scoopers confirmed it
>James hasn't outright denied it
>It just makes sense: she was the first to be cast in the movie aside from Holland, RDJ and Tomei; her name is Michelle, which means her full name could be revealed to be MJ; she will have a bigger role in the sequels.

MCU has gone full SJW with Ike Perlmutter gone, look what they did to Flash. No one is safe now.

James Gunn* if it's not clear.

>betty brandt(m)
what did they mean by this

1.They could just use Roderick Kingsley.

2.We will probably never get the hobgoblin anyways as long as the green goblin exist.

>several scoopers confirmed it
I doubt that. Tabloid bullshit can never be taken seriously.
>James hasn't outright denied it
He also straight up stated that he doesn't know if it's true or not.
>>It just makes sense: she was the first to be cast in the movie aside from Holland, RDJ and Tomei;

Because of all the others cast, she's the most notable.

>her name is Michelle, which means her full name could be revealed to be MJ; she will have a bigger role in the sequels.

that doesn't necessarily mean it makes her Mary Jane. If anything, that sounds like she's an OC. Which means they'll probably ditch her to make room in the sequel for whoever they cast as Harry, Gwen and Mary Jane when pete goes to college.

Roderick Kingsley is the one true Hobgoblin.

Your denial is getting pretty sad.

>Your denial is getting pretty sad.

It's not denial, I'm just not convinced. If she actually does turn out to be Mary Jane, then I'll take it. Completely revamping a supporting character into something entirely different isn't going kill my interest in this movie. If they make her an interesting character and the actress does a good job doing it, then fine. That's cool.

But saying she's something without sufficient evidence isn't going to convince me.

I'm talking about the denial of Peter staying in high school for more than one movie.

>I'm talking about the denial of Peter staying in high school for more than one movie.

Oh. Well considering the MCU progresses in real time, there's no way they can have another Spidey film with him still in Highschool. He's already a Sophomore in Homecoming.

CA:CW, Dr. Strange - 2016 (Freshman)
GoTG2, SM: Homecoming, Thor 3 - 2017 (Sophomore)
BP, Avengers: IW, Ant-Man 2 - 2018 (Junior)
Captain Marvel, Avengers 4 - 2019 (Senior)
Marvel Cinematic Universe: Phase 4 - 2020 (College)

Marvel fucked themselves. They can't do more than one highschool movie with Spider-Man. His next solo will logically have him in College.

They already said he'll stay in high school. They'll find a way.

>They already said he'll stay in high school.

So I've heard.

>They'll find a way.

I don't see how unless they're going to shoehorn Spidey/Peter cameos in Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Thor 3, Ant-Man 2 and Captain Marvel.

So unless Peter's gonna have to repeat his Senior year, it really doesn't seem possible or plausible since age is gonna start to show on Holland before long. He's gonna start to look too old to be a convincing teenager in a few years.

See >85668722

Look at this ice skating up hill mother fucker.

Michael K. Williams as JJJ for Spider-Man 2

you betcha

Nope.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You realize none of those were acting issues, right? And that all of them were script issues.

She had a good size in the first movie as well. She got pretty skinny in 2.

Not having chemistry was, but I'd be willing to bet that's more the fault of Tobey being a useless sack of playdough. Either way she was a shit choice for MJ.

In what reality is she a model?

>Tom Cruise hit this when she was only 14
How do I get into Hollywood?

Suck a lot of dick, so you're probably about halfway there already.

She played Gwen, but she'll always be my one true MJ.

>Being a bully is more important, and you don't need to be physically imposing to be one anymore.

How can you bully someone without having a strong physique? Like you'd need leverage to make the other kid afraid of you. I'd never be scared of a lanky pajeet

Both Gwens would have been far superior MJs to Dunst.

Lick my balls faggotron

He's going to use his sneeky'jeet tech support powers to cyber bully the shit out of Pete's tumblr account until he gets so triggered he has to run away to his twitter-PTSD safespace quiet zone.

BDH should've been MJ and Dunst Gwen.