>slew of 10/10 girlfriends
>great social skills
>canonically the hottest guy in his universe
>gets to go on kickass spy adventures
>been the leader of one of the greatest vigilante teams of all time
>gifted athlete, martial-artist, and leader
>So hot women are basically compelled to "rape" him
>Not a male power fantasy
I mean if we were talking like Tim Drake, Terry Long, or Snapper Carr I could understand but I'm pretty sure 9/10 male nerds would kill another human being to be Dick Grayson.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BI5174uDdd8
instagram.com/p/BHVwvj_DYai
instagram.com/p/BIddc9_DBMW
instagram.com/p/BFkNqXFLsRP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So?

>So hot women are basically compelled to "rape" him
Do you not think it's possible for a woman to rape a man or

who literally cares?

No he's not a male power fantasy since girls like him. Just like if an ugly guy hits on her then it's creepy but if a hot guy does it then it's good.

> unwanted advances are creepy

well, they are.

Being raped is a male power fantasy?

we're all just looking for love user
people aren't mind readers, they don't know if someone isn't interested right away
they'll never know if they don't try

>been the leader of one of the greatest vigilante teams of all time
>gifted leader
debatable

anyway he's vulnerable, emotional, and gets his ass kicked frequently, and female readers usually like that kind of thing

You are free to try, and the girl is free to find you creepy.

This

Never said they weren't. It's just a double standard that many girls have.

If a guy wants to get a girl then what's the new method? Obviously the walk up and take one method is now outdated, according to you.

I'm okay with this

> walk up to girl
> if she's not attracted, she finds you creepy.
> cut your loses and stop bothering her
> she's attracted to you, welcomes the advance
> jackpot

or are you expecting EVERY single girl you talk to to be attracted to you?

Of course he's a power fantasy. The entire concept of superheores and masked vigilantes is inherently a power fantasy. So what?

I'm personally not interested in doing this kind of stuff, what I am interested is what people think they should do. So this means ugly guys can't get girls right? Since every girl will find him creepy? That was kind of the point I was trying to make.

It's not outdated. You go up to a girl, you talk to her, you ask her out. She will either say yes or no, and if she says no, the girl may consider you creepy for trying. Do you consider anything without a hundred percent success rate and 0 possible consequences or repercussions to be outdated?

Also,
>It's just a double standard that many people have.
Fixed. If a hot girl approached you and asked you out, you'd love it. If a landwhale tumblrina did it, you'd call her creepy and desperate.

>using protection
>not making a little Mar'i

gross

It's a shit character straight out some novel for women.
No wonder the faggots here love him so much.

4/10

Bait harder next time

Dick, Bucky, Wally, those guys are all literally insert characters for the readers

Every man to his taste, user. Girls like different things - ugly but confident? smart? have sexy voice? well-dressed?

Many girls cream themselves over Ron Perlman for example, and he isn't conventionally attractive.

Only absolute 0s find no one.

Tumblr also says Dick is some kind of femboy, despite him being drawn marginally slimmer than most of the other heroes.

Sometimes fandoms just get some strange conceptions going.

Who let /r9k/ here?

Dick Grayson is a female sexual fantasy

Being so desirable that beautiful women want to rape you is a power fantasy, yes. Unfortunately most female-on-male rape is not perpetrated by attractive women.

Just the ugly ones.

Even then the man wouldn't really give a shit unless he's taking on the ass

He is a male power fantasy just as much as James Bond is.

Honestly it is kind of disgusting and I find the men who write this kind of thing pathetic but my female friends love him so I have to keep my mouth shut.

>two condoms

I mean, it's not like him being a top tier acrobat has anything to do with that? Right? Right?

I'm not that guy but I would just think she wasn't my type and move on with my life. Creepy is kind of personal.

>I mean, it's not like him being a top tier acrobat has anything to do with that?

Have anything to do with what?

His body being slimmer than other DC heroes user.

He's a bigger power fantasy than Batman, actually.

He's usually seen as a cross between Batman and Superman, what with being named Nightwing and characters constantly going on that he has the potential to being the best leader the Justice League will ever have and that he's the one guy capable of united all the meta-human community.

Oh, and every female finds him hot. ALL OF THEM.

>if she says no, the girl may consider you creepy for trying

Helluva confidence booster.

>calls writers pathetic
>too much of a pussy to talk about it to a friend

If he's slimmer it's only slightly. He's pretty much always drawn to be ripped.

If you want slim, look at Tim.

If that makes you nervous, you really don't have the confidence to get a girl anyway.

Being raped is a popular fantasy. That's all.

His main love interest is a cripple

>He's a bigger power fantasy than Batman, actually.

Woah, woah, woah let's not get carried away. No ones a bigger escape fantasy than Mary-Sue -Man. Bruce is pretty much every nerd characteristic made into being cool.

>Dude you've got no social skills
>N..nuh uh. I'm just aloof and focused and women love me for it.

No she isn't.

You're more pathetic because the writer does his action for money while you do it out of fear.

>Dude you've got no social skills
>N..nuh uh. I'm just aloof and focused and women love me for it.

Huh? No they don't. Where does the whole "every woman wants Batman's dick" meme come from anyway?

>marcus to isn't gonna be on nightwing until #10

literally why

>meme

Come on man. Dudes one giant lowest common denominator nerd fantasy. He's not the super speshul deep character you believe him to be just because you feel some kind of connection.

instagram.com/p/BI5174uDdd8

instagram.com/p/BHVwvj_DYai

instagram.com/p/BIddc9_DBMW

instagram.com/p/BFkNqXFLsRP

It's more like I don't want to stir up shit and I just want to let them enjoy what they like. I mentioned it once to one of them and it was obvious she didn't want to hear it so I let it go. Anyways they don't like any of the comics I think of as a female power fantasy so whatever, truce.

uh ok.

Was this run of Teen Titans even good?

Your friends are really so thin-skinned that they get triggered at hearing opinions they don't agree with? I wouldn't want those friends. Why have opinions if you can't defend them?

Absolutely not.

Shit art and Winick was the writer.

Teen titans hasn't been doing good lately huh...

they have like 2 or 3 okay to good runs

thankfully for them said runs are fairly long

Have you read the Starfire solo series? Any good? Her run with Jason Todd and pals was whatever.

that's just mean though, to not want it is one thing, but to think a man is creepy for trying? it says a lot about a person's character to assume so much about another

I love when people defend that he isn't Mary Sue.
>l-look, he has trouble settling down!

i would expect people not to be so shallow

Her solo is pretty good but they made her pretty dumb because most people know her from the cartoon.

Gymnasts are stronk though. Don't know where this conception that you have to be a twink to be acrobatic comes from.

Yeah gymnasts are short and jacked as fuck

Most Olympic medalist-level gymnasts are pretty small and sinewy.

no one is going to quizz you about your life story for a date. Learn to make a good first impression.

Not really triggered, I think they just don't understand where I'm coming from and don't want to understand. We have more pulls in common than not anyway and have a lot of comics we can talk about aside from Nightwing so it works out.

I know what you mean. It just kind of ticks me off when certain topics are "off-limits" if they aren't personal, you know? I'm not really a fan of small talk and safe discussions.

Not just a human being. I would kill ANYTHING if it meant I got to be Dick Grayson.

operative word here being his "ass"

I mean, you just described Batman...

No they are fucking jacked

Dick isn't a power fantasy because he's best boy, it's just that simple

the diving guys are the twinks not the gymnasts

t. I just spent the last 3 weeks watching the Olympics

Yeah like I said, they're like 5'5" and ripped. They don't have Superhero-esque body-builder mass, they're small, compact and defined.

That's just the world we live in,user. We can only just make the best of it, and hope they don't think too low of us for trying to find love.

Women are retarded, in other news, water is wet.

LOL LOL LOL

Il really don't getting the appeal of this character. People say they have Mary Sue and this character is the while definition of it

>Competent ask Batman if not better
>Everyone loves him
>He's super hot
>Everyone loves him
>MUH acrobatics
>Dank secret agent
>"he will be the best batman ever"

How more lame can this character be? This guy is pure power fantasy, you wish you were him.

He is a fan service character and some fans like this kind of character (ex: Harley).

I actually think he is dull and only interesting when he's a supporting character to someone.

I don't wanna be Dick, I just want to fuck him.

He's completely uninteresting. His character revolve around wanking

Oh, I totally agree which is why I called him a fan service character.

they want to fuck him. Their idea of male power fantasy vs female sexual fantasy is whether or not he's fuckable purely from their point of view

Doesn't Nightwing have a lot of women fans?

When hes lean and not muscular, Dick Grayson is pretty fucking hot, and also a Male Fantasy, he fits both roles

He does, but it seems that Red Hood has surpassed him by having more fangirls lately.

No, Red Hood just has DT

I feel so too. Grayson was an interesting run to me because of the premise and him bouncing off of the other supporting characters, not because of him. By himself, he's completely dull.

lol no

Batman is the biggest self-insert character in fiction. Hell, Jason gets even more Mary Sue treatment these days.

>Jason Todd
>Mary Sue
You can only choose one.

No, Batman has been written by a lot of competent who have successfully fleshed out him and his supporting cast, unlike Nightwing or Jason who have been toys for a select few mediocre writers who depend on fan service.

Have you read Red Hood and the Outlaws?

> Jason is the greatest student of some elite assassin organization
> Jason is the chosen one
> Jason can beat Batman
> All the Batfamily forgives Jason because he can do what the Batfamily can't
> Roy is emotionally dependent on Jason

> Wolfman, Morrison, Snyder, King are mediocre writers

WTF I love Dick now.