Anybody interested in learning more about the life of Ted Kaczynski AKA The Unabomber?

Anybody interested in learning more about the life of Ted Kaczynski AKA The Unabomber?

In this thread I'll post quotations about:

>his childhood
>his relationship with women
>his relationship with his family
>his time in college
>his life after dropping out of society
>his favorite books, and reading habits
>the way acquaintances perceived him

If there's anything you want to know I'll try and find the relevant quotations.

I'll follow this thread I was always weirdly interested in the guy. Brilliant but yet very basic. Odd views. Odd man.

He wasn't a Jew was he?

Yes. I'm interested. It's a nice peek into US history.

what were his favorite books and reading habits?

I always found his involvement in MKULTRA a fascinating aspect of his life that's often overlooked. I'm at work, or I'd contribute more.

>be ted
>get mkultra'd
There is a good documentation about him, watch it faggets

He read lots of books on different subjects. He was pretty well rounded. It was the tension between state imposed Gen-ed and positivism that drove him mad. Not to mention MKULTRA. He was a naturally curious person with high intelligence.

Explain to me how a guy who was living in a forest on $1200/year is able to bomb a federal building. It just doesn't seem logical for one person to be behind it all.

Where did he buy his sunglasses?

I made my liberal 71 year old paps read his manifesto with removing teddys name from it

He commented so much on the pieces against liberals that one simple can not make these derogatory ad hominems, but when it came to racial knowledge he agreed on almost everything and also he has a more radical view on muslims then teddy he was actually infuriated that teddy called it a "civilization"

>you guys gotta try it, remove teddys name and some of the footnotes and print it out and give it someone to write

Das Netz. I watched it several times over the past 8 years.

No.

Pole.

MKULTRA turned his brain into pudding, that shit was the start of everything

He sent the bombs in the mail.

The unabomber manifesto is an essential read for anyone who lurks or posts here.

I'm interested OP, go for it.

I agree. I'm talking context here. There was a moral crisis on US campuses in the early 50's where bright minds felt hopeless.

is this worth watching?

It's very much worth your time desu, if you're interested.

watchin it now

How his views on leftism/being a luddite intertwined.

I know he really hated the progression of technology but that can be seen at both ends of the political spectrum. Any brief explanation, my bonger?

how far away from a town did he live? How often did he go to town?

Thank you for a good old fashioned Sup Forums thread.
Wasn't he a computer teacher, who flipped out and dropped out of society? What do you think his breaking point was?

Awesome

>So... what happens after Happenings?

>
some time ago some user had mailed him in prison...
didnt save any of it
anyways

Bump

I've heard him mentioned but I know nothing about him really, other than that he blew some stuff up and had a manifesto that is apparently worth a read
Can someone just give me a brief explanation on who he was, what he believed, and why he did what he did?

don't be such a juicy dangler just tell us some cool stuff

It took the FBI two decades to catch him, and they only did so after his faggot brother snitched on him. FBI is a corrupt and shitty organization that is associated with competence and professionalism only because PR and speed with which they find terrists who hate freedumbs through sting operations and entrapment.

he was a pole
believed in a mole
and lived in a hole

His views on Leftism were pretty based:

"When someone interprets as derogatory almost anything that is said about him (or about groups with whom he identifies) we conclude that he has inferiority feelings or low self-esteem. This tendency is pronounced among minority rights advocates, whether or not they belong to the minority groups whose rights they defend. They are hypersensitive about the words used to designate minorities. ... Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society. Political correctness has its stronghold among university professors, who have secure employment with comfortable salaries, and the majority of whom are heterosexual, white males from middle-class families."

was he a virgin?

post the fucking manifesto you jew

>

Most of the freely available versions have serious errors in them.

Who?

what's that gif, I need to watch the end

That's the most reading friendly hand writing I've seen

its nice

I wish he could expand on this further. To describe where the inferiority and ego filled thinking came from which results in the need to crybaby and virtue signal for people they could give a rat's ass about. He was on to something huge. It's really logical and intelligent writing.

Its not even his main handwriting you can see he wrote his signature on cursive

i'd like to know how people feel after realizing their plan didn't work.
pol is always going on about breivik, dylan, ted, and all their plans failed in the war, as they see it.

It crossed my mind too. You can write him if you wish. He's in ADX Florence.

>industrial society and it's future
>Is the unabomber's manifesto
>Tfw saved it without knowing who it was by

What was Ted's plan in your opinion?