Angry Spider-Man vs. Preptime Batman

Who do you bet on?

Good one user.

Spiderman > Angry Spiderman

Also, prep time bruce easily, Pete is great with prep time too, but prep time bruce means he would do something to mess the spider sense, while angry spiderman means no prep time.

Bruce defeat characters WAY stronger than Spiderman with his prep time.

It isn't even a competition.

Angry Spider would even be easier to manipulate.

Yeah, i think that OP meant "bloodlust" spidey

How much preptime we're talking about? because some Spider-man's enemies, that are among the smartest people on Earth, couldn't figure out shit about the Spider sense. The only one that could was Tony and thsi was after Peter told him everything about it, he mapped his brain waves while using the spider armor suit for weeks, and even that it only was able to come up with fase readings till Peter grew accostumed in the span of a battle.

So no, I don't think preptime batman would be able to come up with something against it, unless we're talking years and years of preptime, studying and be friend with Spider-man so he lets you map his brain.

Preptime Batman is one of the most broken and annoying characters in comics.
Spider Sense has the potential to be even more broken. It's basically impervious pre-cog coupled with super-reflexes and mild (for comics) super-strength.
A writer could easily fashion a story where pissed-off Spider-Man beats Batman as well as every JL member in a 1-1 fight. Even Superman.
I bet Wonder Woman or Aquaman would be the toughest to write, because they can get ruthless and not care about "fighting fair."

>I don't think preptime batman would be able to come up with something against it

You would be wrong.

Kek

no prep time peter and prep time batman cancel out. Peter is smart but hes a think on your feet super hero. he's like indiana jones in that way, it's why the last issue of superior is so great, he dismantles this whole plan in one issue because when he has to theres no super hero better in that type of situation. you could give batman as much prep time as you need and i dont think it changes anything for the fight

Depends on the writer, considering both Spider-man's spideysense and Batman's ability to prep can be entirely broken

Spidey seems like a character that is a really bad match up for Bats. He has no weaknesses like Supes does. I mean that's why they call it the Trinity after all: Bats beats Supes by exploiting kryptonite. Supes beats Wondy due to more power. Wondy beats Bats due to lack of weaknesses.

>He has no weaknesses like Supes does

Yes he has, he is weak to lead, brute force, poison, electricity, etc.

lead makes him go crazy batman has been replacing the metal in his webshooters with it for years

>You would be wrong.
So far Batman doesn't have precognition, and he needs to study stuff to know how it works, so no, unless he has been studying for years, mapping Peter's brain, etc he can't do shit against the Spider sense.

>b-but
Octopus, Osborne and many more smart scientiest weren't, in all their years as Peter's enemies, able to come up with something of counter the spider sense, Batman isn't smarter than some of them.

>lead Spidey into a room
>doors auto shut/lock when Spidey comes in
>room fills with knock out gas
>Bats has gas mask
Easy win with prep. Spidey Sense won't matter since he can't react fast enough to stop the doors closing and can't beat Batman without going into the room. The best he can get is a tie by beating up Bats before the gas knocks him out, but Batman can dodge Omega Beams and breath in space so good luck getting the quick KO.

bat bikini

>>lead Spidey into a room
My spider sense is tingling!

Also
Which spidey? current one has a fucking armor with radar, night vision, thermal vision, oxygen, etc. Old one made more than once masks using his webs.

He actually can outreact and outdodge Flash, Batman is literally faster than light, Spidey has no chance.

Well, if Slade can do it...

>Gave Batman preptime

This isn't even a contest. It's a massacre. Besides, look at the prime motivators: Spiderman lost his youth thanks to powers he never asked for...
...Batman never had a childhood, and chose to gain his powers through discipline, will, and pure anger.

Spidey won't live past 30.

would depend on the writer
Beyond that the question is how much prep time and is this a contain arena or anywhere?
Bigger question "fair" fight or no holding back?
Not fair and bloodlust Angry Spidy could out right destroy Batman prep time or no because we have discovered he has some seriously lethal shit like that webbing of his, he can tense the strength of it to razor wire and fire it about as fast as a bullet which would mean one good wrap/hit to the head and Bats is dead.

Spider-man can kill batman with a moderate tap to the jaw DCuck

luckily he lives on a sliding timescale

If his spider sense tingles his only solution that saves him is to walk away. Still at best a tie that only serves to give Batman more preptime for a second encounter. An enraged Spidey? Why would he just walk away? This is another reason enraged Spidey is worse than regular Spidey.

And no one cares about armor fanfic Spidey. Get the fuck out with that shit.

Nobody cares about fanfic preptime batgod dumbass

Both you and I know Bats wouldn't let it get that far. Knowing an ill-tempered distracted Spidey impairing him, Bats would end it before it even began.

Oh, and I'm a Marvel fag by the way.

how would it ever begin if it was already over?

>And no one cares about armor fanfic Spidey. Get the fuck out with that shit.
Do you even comics? Spiderman is now billionaire, his current costume (for a year) is a sealed armor able to withstand firearms, blasters and shit, it matters.

actually Peter has built just as many gadgets and tools as Batman at a younger age and with next to no resources
he was using hit tracking technology in comics a good 20 years earlier and in age terms develop it 10+ years before Millionaire Bruce Wane crack it.
Hell Hank Pym got maximum jelly at what Parker could create when he was 15

>doors shut
>spidey just webs up the gas hoses then punches a hole in the wall

I can kill Batman. Spider-Man can kill me. So, thus Spider-Man beats Batman. Simple.

My solution isn't god tier prepping. It is just a generic solution that could work against a ton of low level supers. Meanwhile Armor Spidey is absolutely haram and every knows it.

Batman is faser than Flash, better combatant than Wondy and can pressure point Superman into submission while also being the smartest an most resourceful person on the universe, literally a medium liftweighter from Marvel is no threat

>and he needs to study stuff to know how it works,

Yeah, sure, that's what prep time is.

>unless he has been studying for years, mapping Peter's brain, etc he can't do shit against the Spider sense.
>>b-but
>Octopus, Osborne and many more smart scientiest weren't, in all their years as Peter's enemies, able to come up with something of counter the spider sense, Batman isn't smarter than some of them.

But that's retarded.
Also he doesnt need to block or make it stop working, he just needs to overload it, and it's pretty easy to figure out how to do it.

>Batman isn't smarter than some of them.

He is smarter than all of them. You fail to understand something really simple: Bad guys can't win.

Also Kraven is best boy.

I don't care about the current Iron Spider run. And based on comic sales, I'm not alone. That's like bringing up Superman Red and Blue in a vs scenario.

>He is smarter than all of them
He isn't, Batman isn't the smartest in his own Earth, he's at best in the top10, meanwhile Top5 guys of Marvel weren't able to do shit to the spider sense. Among them Doom who not only is smart and rich like Bruce, he also has access to magic.

Superman Red and Blue are old, I'm bringing the current Spider-man and current Batman because it's what makes more sense on a vs without timelines specified.

Of course they can't. They are the bad guys.

And you continue to fail basic logic:

Bad guys can't win.

So by your logic since Spider-man is more of a good guy than Batman than Batman can't win

So you hide behind "writer", well, nice argument, now that you can't bring anything more you can leave.

No you dumbass, the thing is pretty simple, the only reason Doom couldnt mess the Spider sense are writers, not the logic in the universe.

This plan is absolute shit.

This, same way Batman isn't dead since metas appeared in his universe, writers.

It is. But Gas is a good idea. Fear Gas.

one of the earliest Spider-Man stories has Doom whip up a device that can just speed dial Peter's spider sense and steer where it tells him to go. . Tony Stark has built a similar device, and a flat out spider-sense jammer as made and deployed shortly before Spider-Island
there's been about a dozen different serums and devices invented over the years to depower spider-man,

>same way Batman isn't dead since metas appeared in his universe,

You know that batman was fighting Vampires and monsters before captain america even existed right?

This entire thread is shit. The discussion is one long "NUH UH BATMAN COULD DO _______", because of the omniscient and all-knowing motherfucking plot-armor.

A better question would be pic related, figure out how to preptime somebody who has clear, defined precognition and will not hesitate to remove Bat's head.

Tony was only able to build it after Civil War and only because literally Peter helped him by allowing him to get his brain mapped and stuff for months

That would stack everything in Spideys favor because Batman's OP prep time is a writers thing.

There is literally nothing Spidey can do to stop it.
>use vacuum sealing webs to block up the holes
Sorry Batman installed web cutting lazers around the perimeter and/or there are simply too many to plug up in time
>Spider-man breaks down the walls then!
Batman has dealt with stronger opponents and makes the walls too strong
>You just underestimate Spidey's strength, he can actually break any wall!
The whole thing is actually ruse. The room is inside of another room that was also filling with gas while he was busy trying to stop the gas in the smaller room. By breaking the walls, he lets in the gas from the larger room, which was the true plan.

You faggots don't realize how deep the preptime batgod hole goes. I'm not even a seasoned bat prep writer and I already made an ez trap. Just quit while you can.

Batbutts blasted.

If I had the capacity to think like Batman to figure it out...then I'd be out there BEING Batman.

Ask Spiderman when he gets his tiny hiny handed to him.

The same goes for spidey, remember that he has above the level of anything Batman built for himself. Gas? nice, literally meaningless with the sealed armor with oxygen purifiers

Is not, you are confusing prep time with batgod.

This. It's like that retarded NU 52 Death of the Family bullshit where Bat's kept just enough water above the dinning area to put out a huge fire but not so much to flood the room 'just in case'.

>sealed armor
Oh it is you again. Still babbling about your Iron-Spider character.

They blur together a lot.
Simple fact of the matter is if we are just going by raw skill sets and power levels on the base line, Bats will have a very hard time even with prep time beating Spider-man because Angry Spidey is pretty methodical himself and as many have said that Spider sense and all those gadgets he has is really going to put Bats on the Defense in a bad way

You are a sad little faggot, son. I hope your send your ass to bed early.

I wish spider-sense wasn't a thing his enemies knew about. Imagine if they legit thought he was psychic

People forgets Spidey is the inventor of prep time, he just has to say Martha to render Batman useless

>he just has to say Martha to render Batman useless

>being so shitter shattered about spidey being beat that you can't even name call without forgetting to type words

>it didn't happen in the epic mobies I watched so it doesn't count for this argument

Hail Hydra

God damn you're a fucking idiot.

Keep coming with these non-arguments.

Regardless of current sales, this is what Spider-man is right now, and will stay that way until Slott has Green Goblin ruin his life again. So that's the Spider-man Batman is dealing with.

Well he'd obviously win because he'd probably be able to find Bruce and kill him even before the fight.

>I've got a fight with Batman in five hours
>Oh he'll be leaving through this Batcave entrance in 4 hours and 10 minutes
>Ambush
>Rip open Batmobile like a can
>Dead Batman.

Or an even simpler method is that he'd just be able to outprep Batman because he'd know all of Batman's plans before the fight.

Naw. There are just going to revert like always. It is silly to even bother with such a non-character.

I love scenes where people have heard he has SOME kind of psychic spider powers, but they have no idea how it works, so can never tell for sure when he's bullshitting

are we talking Back in Black angry or What If? Back in Black angry

Batman win with his plot-powers.As always

even if he loses Parker Industries, he's not gonna go back to his pre-Horizon Labs days

More like ruthless Spiderman.

I actually thought Horizon Labs was a great fit for him. I don't dislike the idea of Peter finally being succesful, but Slott took it way too far way too fast, he just suddenly has an intrnational empire after an 8 month jump, it's just too much.

when Bats met Martian Manhunter for the first time Bruce figured out he was a telepath it wouldn't be a stretch if batman found out about the spidey sense during prep

Grim Hunt.

>all these casuals crying about plot armor

Hilarious

Angry peter goes to Bruce's house, sneaks in , and beats the shit out of him while Bruce is thinking up a plan. It's not hard. Norman can't beat Peter, so batman can't either. Ok, silly Billy's?

Norman, who has a way to beat spider sense.
Norman, who has the same kind of resources batman does.
Norman, who has literally planned for years how to beat Peter and still fails, even with his genius level iq.
And anyone who says villians can't win, when Norman had his memory of peters id nitty taken away, he took over most of marvel earth. Dark reign. Look it up.

Nah he's right.

Spider-sense pretty much negates everything that prep time has to offer. Then the superhuman pulps the normie in fetishwear. Spidey beats guys cleverer, more powerful, with more prep and more knowledge than bats all the time.

I would take a level headed Spider-man oven angry Spider-Man. Batman could find some way to exploit his anger as he wouldn't be thinking straight. Spider-Man is tailor made to combat Batmans style of fighting

Flash once couldn't catch up with a car.
Does that means the car is faster than light?

>Even Superman.

He's not strong enough for that though. Can Soidersense bullshit really beat Speedforce bullshit?

There is pretty much fuck-all Batman can do to stop an incoming spidey without digging into the new gods toolbox.
Gas? Won't work. Flashback? Not that either. Traps, falls, push off buildings? None of that works. Bullets? No.

Batman can't even fucking fly.

Batman's greatest villain is three clowns. Spider-Man's greatest enemy is a superhuman inventor, politician, captain of industry and former head of a global superhuman task force.

Has Batman even beaten Superman in any of the three most recent continuities? I'm pretty sure he has not. Pretty sure that's fanfiction.

>such a non-character

The most commercially successful superhero character of all time.

Wow.

Is it the console wars or the batfaggotry that causes that level of delusion?

Angry Spider-man will chase you to the ends of the world

THE ENDS OF THE EARTH SHOCKEERRRRRRRRR!!!

No talking angry or wants the entire world to burn angry and decides to use his brain and all of his skills without restraint spiderman?

Cause angry no talking spiderman would snatch a knot in batmans ass.

>Osborne

Ol' Stromin' Norman came up with a gas that nullified his spidersense and took away his ability to stick to walls, back in the 70's anyway.

Big fucking difference between spiderman and superman. If bat really wanted to kill spidey he could just carpet bomb the area while in his jet.

Well kingpin was able to copy the machine that Pete made during spider island so I'm sure bats could also.

>implying batman would figure out spidersense
>he didnt even realize there were 3 jokers running around the whole time
To be honest though, It'd be a lot more believable if batman just assumed spiderman had great reflexes and agility as opposed to actually "figuring out" spidersense

Batgod wins because he's got plot armor and Spidey has that Parker luck.

Batman definitely. I'm sure he has suits which make him go faster than Spiderman can react. Spidey sense only works when you can actually react fast enough to make a difference. Plus Batman might have other ways to make undogeable attacks, especially by controlling the environment. That's his specialty.

Yeah. Probably a boomerang car, wasn't it?

He's weak to a common pesticide the same way supes is to kryptonite. Fucks his spidersense and his balance.

can someone post a list or jus a few chapters of angry spiderman/venom?

Who's smarter than Batman on earth? Are we just talking present time? Are we just talking humans? Are we talking strategy smart or science smart or "I'm good at numbers" smart?