Trump...BTFO?!?!?

>science is the most important thing in the world, but remember - race isn't real, IQ tests are racist, and you can change your gender just by saying so

>but Trump is the anti-science one :)

Getting real sick of the "global warming is the #1 priority" meme

>founding principles of truth and evidence
political writers LARPing again

fuck off. It is, just because your stupid ass can't see the effects of our actions doesn't mean that they don't happen.

A nigger with a knife will do you in well before rising water levels do, cuck

>graphs are evidence meme

SHUT UP!

There were jungles in Northern Canada and there were ice ages before we had ANY influence on the climate. We're currently experiencing neither lf those extremes so we can't be fucking with the weather THAT badly.

It's cyclical and just shut the fuck up.

I'd argue global warming is just the symptom, not the cause. Population is the cause, and niggers. Until someone comes out and says this they can fuck off about global warming.

"fuck the global climate because im scared of black people"

How has natural selection not weeded you guys out already?

Tdrumpfphft btfo??
Can you even makes me
think.?

I don't think you understand natural selection. When you avoid niggers like the plague you tend to survive longer unlike white liberals.

Scientists agree...

You're a douche!

Its because people like you I still wonder how the first world got so advanced if theyre this anti-science.

the warmons are preaching again

>truth and evidence
>establishment politics

lol

>anti-science

If you don't care about keeping America a first world, majority white nation then I don't care about global warming

Better to let it all collapse than let niggers and liberals ruin it

I'd rather the human race go extinct than for it to be made up solely of non whites tbqh f.am

The first world got so advanced because the dumb white people were smart enough to stay out of the way of the elites who developed and advanced our science and technology, unlike the anti-science and global warming fags of today.

Hello CTR.

I'm a forensic scientist, and I study science for a living and work with my knowledge of it.

Still voting Trump.

My big hint about Climate change was when Obama cut off our balls but signed on to let China literally do more pollution then anyone.

The fact that we cannot get funding to disprove climate change, (unless you work in the oil industry) is a big red flag too. Climate change is political.

As a Scientist who has spent 8+ years devoted to cellular biology and chemistry. I am voting Trump.

Because fuck globalism, fuck the illuminati.

It's quite simple. We used exact sciences to make and use cool shit instead of using inexact sciences to come up with reasons not to make and use cool shit.

We can all make stuff up bro

Opposes nuclear power
>Clinton
>Johnson
>Stein

Supports nuclear power
>Trump

Trump may not be fully convinced about the science of global warming, but he's the only candidate running who's energy policy would actually DO something about it.

HOW DARE YOU BLOCK COOKIES

>By THE EDITORS on September 1, 2016
>September 1, 2016

Nice to see that 99% of government hired (((climate scientists))) payed for by Obama agree that climate change is real and therefore we must give more tax money to them

Try working on other branches of science my forensic friend.

Instruments don't lie.

Anthro CC is real, and its bad for business as usual. No one is ethical who believes we shouldn't fix this while we can.

Admittedly I'm extreme. I think we should destroy coal burning power plants around the world. But we won't do that because kids don't vote and we think nothing of the future. The world remains in thrall of the Christian death cult and events will play out. Tragic.

Getting raped does count as passing on your genes.

>oy vey we need to save the planet for future generations
>fuck the next generations with debt and immigrants though