India 3%
Brazil 2.5%
Italy 2.5%
Canada 2%
South Korea 2%

Greece 0.3%

>not a single yro in top 3
irrelevant

Two of them are countries much larger than the whole continent.

So? It's not that they they have much of an advantage in resources which means that a greater population potentially means more poverty. The Chinese and Americans are more innovative and hard working.

me on the left

You in the center, Hansekraut.

You realize that this chart is one of the strongest arguments to support the EU, right?

Still won't reverse the trend though.

Doesn't mean you have to sit on your ass and take it like a lazy Greek.

>Doesn't mean you have to sit on your ass and take it like a lazy Greek.
What are you going to do about it, other than tough talk?

Your life would still be shit, with or without the EU. Stop posting these threads and kys

Yeah, if you're self-loathing Germany, which has through out history tried to destroy Europe.

It could have been a little better for all of us without the e""""u"""". Let's destroy it and hang SchaĆ¼ble in some square my German friend.

Beggars can't be choosers, Malaka

How is that relevant to what i proposed?

Just as relevant as your reply that you gave me. Are you really that oblivious? Do you really think everyone but Greece is responsible for your shitty financial situation? You are what's wrong with your country if you don't see the connection between your post and my reply. Stop posting these threads and either improve your life or end it all.

Why wouldn't it be better? You'll get to keep your money and we could gain again some of that industry we gave up. Right?

Goodnight eubots

Do you really think that THAT was your problem? The reason why Greece accumulated higher living standards since the 90s was debts. You lived above your means until the economic crisis hit you hart. Sprinkle that with tax evasion, shitty financial administration and corruption and et voila! Welcome to rock bottom, the EU didn't dictate your bankruptcy, you did. Pointing fingers at us just shows that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. Post more of these threads to make you feel better, it won't change shit. Improve your personal life for the sake of your country or continue being a miserable cunt. Your choice