ITT: Moments in Comics that had you laughing hard

ITT: Moments in Comics that had you laughing hard.

>That issue where Sonic and Friends trash talk not one, but two fast food chains in the same comic.

This is the funniest page in Simpson's comic history

Who payed for this?

How are The Simpsons comics? Haven't read one in like ten years, are they still comfy?

...Oh my god.
They're THAT bad?

Who is this wonderful superhero, and was this a one-off or does he do great shit like this all the time? He's the hero my morning commute deserves.

burn

I'm not that user, but they're still some what enjoyable. The art style changed and it no longer has one long story, instead there's 2-3 short stories in each issue

lol, agreed

>shitting on dominos
Sonic has shit taste in food. No wonder he loves chili dogs so much.

Dominos is fucking trash, I pity you if you actually consider that shit good pizza

I'd rather eat literally anything else except Little Caesars. Actually, if someone offered me Dominos I'd probably just decline unless I was starving.

I can't help but feel the joke is they ate an actual box of dominoes thinking it was the same thing.

When is this comic from? I refuse to read it on principle if they used Troy McClure after Phil Hartman's death.

He is the Badger, created by Mike Baron.

He is the Hero that Wisconsin deserves. A mentally Ill War Vet.

It's from the most recent one

Have they no shame?

My uncle keeps buying Little Caesars for my family every weekend he comes over. We appreciate the gesture but last time there were fucking FLY EGGS on top.
I never liked that shit, but now....I rather eat my own frozen piss.

Jesus Christ that's horrible.

What kind of Little Caesars does your uncle even go to?! Sounds to me like that place has some shit service.

Their deep dish isn't bad, but everything else they have is trash.

Now Pizza Hut deep dish, there's a greasy monster that will kill you and your family. Remember, extra pepperoni = moar grease = moar flavor.

>TFW Working at a Pizza Hut
I hate it so much but I still eat their fucking pizza, I need help

if you're being at all serious you need to tip off the health department about that shit before some kid dies of food poisoning.

I also don't know a single person who likes Little Caesars; even my friends with the lowest standards say its shit.

Little Caesars is a chain that only stays in business on the principle of the concept that "everybody likes pizza"

It's literal garbage for school teachers and divorced dads to buy for kids and nobody can really complain because hey, it's pizza, but everyone secretly just wishes they weren't eating Little Caesars.

I feel like I'm the only one who legitimately likes Little Caesars

I'm 80% sure that they're just the dumping ground for all the jokes deemed unfit to air.

This actually made me smile. Is the comic immune to the shittiness of the show in its current form?

fuck you niggers, Little Caesars is great

Dominos has actually improved quite a bit in the last couple years. I still wouldn't be caught dead serving it to a guest, but it's good enough for a lazy night in with a movie.

The status of Little Caesar's as shittest pizza on Earth, however, is beyond question.

Well, that was not half bad.

No, you're thinking of The Simpsons, weeknights at 8 only on Fox

So you like to eat cardboard?

>Murrcan jokes

Hey, fuck you Amy, I love Dominos.

Stupid bitch just keeps giving me reasons to hate her, I swear...

Not really, unless you're stoned. Only good shit I ever got from there was the soft pretzel crust pizza with the cheese sauce.

I think the same thing every time you post

No but I do enjoy eating non-week old Little Caesars like a normal person.

Less pizza talk, more funny pages.

There are two of us.
Tho ONLY fresh.
If it's been sitting under the heat lamps for more than 10 minutes, I might as well eat cardboard.

about what? the comics have been around for years

should his character be erased now that he's dead?

what's that one that let's you choose the crust flavor, like Asiago or garlic buttwr, and thenjoy a sauce swirl, like Balsamic sauce or Barbeque sauce.

That's kinda good. Make new flavors

Just ordered from dominions cause the Papa was closed fuckers forgot one of my 2 liters of Dr.Pepper.
The delivery guy was nice enough to go get two more at the market near by.

Hungry Howies!

well, big difference between playing them and eating them, I'm sure

>Of course they're pure, honey. Baby things have to be safe.
>But...

Sounds like something out of a Kelly comic.

>tfw you work at BK
Well fuck you too, Sanic.

At first I thought you said flying eggs and I was spooked.

BK used to be pretty okay, but their quality and service has gone down drastically in the last few areas
Around where I live, anyway

>last few years*
not areas, fuck

Just replace PEPPER with Sup Forums and you have the perfect banner

>don't tell me you forgot my drink
>how am I supposed to eat this pizza without my drink?

Made me have an embarrassing episode while reading in a cafe

Woke my roommate up laughing

Nice.

and then our Neighbor

So what would you consider a "good' pizza chain user?

Dan Slott you magnificent bastard

You had such a good idea but it went to shit in the end.

Cheese.

Giordanos or Lou Malnatis.

If you're outside of Chicago good luck though. Do a Sbarro if you have to.

the almighty status quo

>Literally who restaurants
Try again

>unironically shilling 'Go 'za

That said, pizza chains are universally shit. Find a good local place and stick with it.

I went to Lou Malnatis when I was at Northwestern years back. Good shit.

Out of all the Chicago giants, Malnati's is the best. Has the best sauce.

let me guess, you prefer your pizza folded in half with puddles of grease

You can mail order Malnatis and they'll ship it frozen, that just makes it more shitty than normal though.

see you laugh but 'the spit valve' is a real thing in brass instruments. I had a friend in highschool who played the tuba and the thing wouldn't empty of spittle properly so while he was sitting down waiting for the show to start he got soaked in what I hope was his own saliva.

Sbarro!?
Nah man, nah.
I ain't touchin' those greasy crackers they have the nerve to call pizza.

I got about three chapters into that thing, and I realised that practically NOTHING had happened.

However, Will Eisner's adaptation is pretty damn good.

That's when BK decided to add Chillidogs to the menu.

huh

This is top tier. Is the majority of the comic this good?

Yes and no, I found the end to be pretty weak.
>status quo

>Costs 50 cents to add a slice of cheese to a hamburger at What-A-Burger

I love the place but damn I hate that shit. It's a whole extra dollar when I get a double.

Yeah I've heard about that. That's why I said majority. Still, if it's just the ending that's bad I'll give it a shot.

It was a mixed bag. Spock was an interesting concept and the character's more ruthless application of spider-man's ability made for some nice reading, but it also required a large amount of willful stupidity that none of Spider-Man's friends in the superhero community get suspicious when he is murdered and replaced by Spock, who makes negative effort to talk or act like Spider-Man (or Peter Parker, for that matter). It can also be argued to do some character assassination on Peter to make him look like more of a chump compared to Otto despite Otto losing to Peter all the time before this event.

Superior was shit at the time, but looking back its fun to read as long as you just want to see spidey being a douche to everyone and shouting "THE DIE IS CAST!" 5 times each issue. Don't think too hard about the story though, its kind of a mess and doesn't really go anywhere (the Avengers are written as drooling retards for example).

Spock was written better by other writers (as is Silk and every other fucking character Slott had a hand in), most notably the Superior Team-up book. Team-up was notable in that it had spock get called out on and feel the consequences of his douchebag attitude occasionally, whereas the main book just treats him like hes perfect and right about everything.

>shouting "THE DIE IS CAST!" 5 times each issue

Oh, and here's pizza from the perspective of a Britbong:

>Pizza Hut
Fine if you're 10 and don't know any better, or you're a teenager and just want to pig out with your friends. Hey, free refills, right?
>Domino's
It's not horrendous, but afterwards you get the suspicion that you could've done better. In the past couple of years I've only eaten Domino's because it's what everyone else wanted, plus one guy had coupons, so why not?
Okay, now for UK-specific stuff
>Pizza Express
MUCH classier, as it's more a chain of restaurants that do takeout than the pizza-dispensers that Domino's and Pizza Express are. Their dough balls are really nice, and their pizza is something you actually feel good about after you've eaten it. They used to have jazz bands show up every Wednesday, but I think they phased that out a while back.
>Zizzi
Decor's a little too fancy, but it's marginally better than Pizza Express
>Francesca
Not quite as nice as the first two, and their drinks menu is kinda shit if you don't like cola or booze. Also, their pasta's pretty blah.
>Joe's Pizza Co
Okay, now I'm getting into stuff that's only around in my city... but they do pretty good takeout, and you can get a large for about £10, so who's complaining

/maryland/ here

>Little Caesar's
Pretty sure I'm the only one who likes their pizza, or at least their spices.
>Pizza Hut
Pretty good, but greasy as all hell.
>Hungry Howie's
Good. Nothing much to say, really.
>Domino's
GOAT.
>Grotto's Pizza
Truly awful. Grease-flavored garbage. I'm glad none of you know how nauseating this shit is.

Sup Forums, what's your favorite fast food / pizza chain?

>tfw drank a friend's spit valve drippings as a dare
The fact I'm gay doesn't surprise me, the fact I'm not into any weird stuff and the memory makes me cringe everytime does.

>When you use the wrong card in Hearthstone

eurgh, i bet that shit tasted like valve oil too

Sounds great for me because I don't really like Spiderman as a character but I love his powers. I'm not too big of a Marvel fan so I can't really complain about "not muh" in terms of other characters acting out of character.

And brass.

>There's people who have never tried Costco pizza
The only good thing of living in expensive, liberal California.

Sorry dude, you dropped your (you)!

I don't understand why Dominos is everyone's punching bag when Pizza Hut exist.

What?

I've always regarded pic related's pizza as the single best food I've ever consumed.