Fourchan in a nutshell :P

Fourchan in a nutshell :P

(i'm actually a trump supporter but i just think that this is what this board is now... its bad. stop calling people shills plz)

thank you for Correcting The Record

DELET THIS

lol, why? xD

Shill

Report and sage

f you

You people are literally delusional

SHILL!!!

Go back to plebbit you fucking faggot, jesus christ

because Sup Forums is Sup Forums? there are other boards and threads not about trump you massive nooblord and shill.

>Fourchan

Well played shill. Have a (You) to feed your family

>>>polls
>>>ever

Lmao, not even shills, just babby's first election. Take a look at anything not on Sup Forums, trump is killing it.

Actually they are all shills.

One can deduce this easily:

Is anyone who comes here actually stupid enough to want to genuinely vote for Hillary?

No.

Thus, anyone even resembling supporting Hillary is a shill.

Hillary is objectively the best choice, leaf.

>Anyone I don't like/don't want to argue with is a shill
You know, I've hear similar terms... You want to hear one?

"Mansplaining."

Its what a tumblr user says if they don't like someone or don't want to argue with them.

This place has fucking turned into tumblr 2.0. I know it normally gets like this during elections, but this is fucking worse than all the other times.

>Take a look at anything not on Sup Forums, trump is killing it.

um...

identical to brexit, the bitter hateful regressive left freaks wont shut the fuck up... expect this to continue after trump wins as they desperately scrabble for any way to insult him

Pretty much.

This election is boiling down to those who want Trump versus those who do not want Trump.

Hillary is irrelevant in this.

Trolls trolling trolls who troll trolls trolling trolls that are trolling trolls

Ever get the feeling of deja vu?

>world leaders
>Donald Trump

I'm OK with this