Autistic parents are from Portugal but tried to raise me speaking spanish because they moved to California

>autistic parents are from Portugal but tried to raise me speaking spanish because they moved to California

la bestia del abismo...

Perdão?

What do you speak then?

I don't know their language they told me it was a waste of time for me to learn it as an american

English
Spanish
Almost getting to fluent german

But why did they teach you fucking Spanish when you moved to an English speaking country? I don't see the logic. Are they retarded?

Read my OP post they moved to California they wanted me to fit in with the Mexicans. Don't ask me why, they called me gringo anyway

what the fuck are you even

Woah

>they wanted me to fit in with the Mexicans.
Your parents must have fucking hated you.

North Muttuguese, idk

So this is the power of portuguese autism...

>speak only english
>north america rapidly becoming an el goblino tier amalgamation of chink, spick, and good
I'm gonna get rekt in my old age.

wow
I can't even understand what made them think you'd fit in with the wetbacks

Are Californian Mexicans really this powerful?

*gook

My plan is to move to the Caucasus. Its poverty should protect its purity.

A Brazilian exchange student lived with us one year and they took him to Disneyland while I went on a school trip to an orange farm

Christ lad. I bet he probably could fit in with the Mexicans.

Oh my fucking god

Seems reasonable enough to me

Well fuck OP

I'm so sorry :(

I honestly would have been more interested in the Orange farm.

Ooh, that's rough.

>orange farm

Do they want to turn you into a Mexican day laborer?

lol

In all fairness that is a kick ass background for a white politician in Cali

Come back João

you've been cucked by your parents. that's quite the achievement, congratulations

So did they take you to disneyland before? If yes then, it's possible that they wanted you to enjoy a unique school experience while the Brazilian never visited Disneyland

They took me once when I was really young and once after that when my cousins visited. The Brazilian kid wasn't even poor he got cool stuff for being from a third world country but he went to a good school and his parents were wealthy.

is this bait?
please for the love of god be bait

Its just sad

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Well, that's what my son would get for learning Sp*nish.

Not even the funny Iberian Spanish either, but the disgusting sudaca one.

>Don't ask me why, they called me gringo anyway
What the fuck lol