Your thoughts on Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja?

Your thoughts on Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja?

Pretty all right show.

Decent enough show.

Great show. Wish it was more popular.

Not bad. Not outstanding. Pretty decent watch.

Gotta say, I really like Randy as a protagonist though. He was very positive, encouraging, and a generally happy guy, even if things weren't always going his way. Pretty nice and upbeat hero.

We share the Same name

Not a very bright fellow though.

Did she just basic instinct a 9th grader?

Certainly seems like it.

>Temin-Ni-Gru Dive

got killed too soon

Was not expecting to see a Randy Cunningham thread before sleeping.
I really liked it, and wish it had gotten another season. I get that the slang might've put people off, and the humor was pretty juvenile, but I still found that enoyable, and the action and the story behind the action were neat, along with the designs of it all (characters, backgrounss, enemies) were pretty good.
Wasn't amazing, but still really underrated.

Why is she upset user?

They didn't have any malk.

it was alright
it had potential to be great
but sadly the 2nd season did not learn from the 1st
plus Disney XD really gave it the shaft and rarely did reruns for it so that might be a reason it got canned

never watched it but i always thought the title was dumb

Deadpool wannabe

It was entertaining enough. It kind of had a similar vibe to Kim Possible with the humor and the "good enough" action, especially with the villain being played by John DiMaggio.

Don't forget Tim Curry in the first season as the Sorcerer.

I liked that Kevin Michael Richardson showed a lot more range than we're used to.

>Forgetting about the true villain

>Jhonen Vasquez made the character designs for this show
it shows

Only did early designs for the main characters and some of the monsters.

it's a great show. i noticed s1 focused more on the monsters. and season 2 leans a bit more towards robots. and i find this otp to be cute

Theresa was best girl; with fat side kick's sister and reporter girl being tied at second.

It was alright. Wish it got a proper conclusion

the show was filled with great waifus honestly

The middle girl is modeled after one of the character designers on the show.

hot

thank you based theresa poster
keep it up lad

I'm not really complaining, but it's a little sad that TV threads only last when there's waifu posting

I loved it!
Next Season plz even though its not gonna happen

this pretty much
also im asian too

Caught me totally by surprise. It's not the best show, but it was still good.

I want to fuck the scientist.

I think mishandled potential is the main thought that comes to mind when I think back on the show. There were some really well handled parts, particularly the stylized art and the main character himself. Yet, there were too many issues to really call it a great cartoon, but certainly good.

It makes me sad to consider what it could have been if some of those grievances had been looked into for the second season. Though Disney probably still would have treated it like shit regardless and forced it off air. Real shame, there was some solid stuff to work with and the girls were particularly cute, Theresa a best.

Character designs by Jhonen Vasquez

You could tell that the final episode was rushed. The Sorcerer ended up getting resolved without much hassle.

plus the bff moving away to another city trope was a bait and switch

Theresa is forever best girl

Maybe another series?

>Both Randy Cunningham and Wander Over Yonder ended with a cliffhanger.
>Both get cancelled after thier second season
mfw.

what does that supposed to mean?

At least Randy kiiind of ended with the Sorcerer's Arc resolved, we can assume McFist and Viceroy dedicated their lives to... I don't know... create ninja merchandise and became even more richer than they already were.

Oh, and Randy ended up banging Theresa, because... why not?

Probably one of the only shows that (was) currently airing with pretty good shots, framing, and action scenes. The effects were really cool looking too. Overall, not fantastic, but still enjoyable.

Too goofy for me.

Danny Phantom felt more like an action show.

Pretty good teen hero usage.
Enjoyed it the few times I was able to catch it.

The creators already moved on to live action.

>live action.
That's really unfortunate.

lewd