1. Your cuntry

>1. Your cuntry.
>2. Do you have a mass shooting problem?

1. USA
2. Yes, they are quite common here. There's really no way to prevent them so I guess it's not that bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-parsons-us-guns-abroad-20180206-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#United_States
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
Can you imagine guns and street shitting?
Oh wait, that's Pakistan.

no

>There's really no way to prevent them

There is literally no way to stop the shootings. I just accept it as a natural occurrence. NO one even cares anymore

>Americans have even given up on praying it away
damn, it really became just part of the culture

We really need to try to make a game about brave hidalgo traveling north to the wall to the land of las creaturas

Stalker: Call of El Paso

>There's really no way to prevent them so I guess it's not that bad.

There is a way to prevent them, it's called common sense gun control.

>Common sense

Like he said, no way.

>just ban guns and no one will get shot

Works here.

People have a constitutional right to a gun. Its clearly spelled out in the constitution and it will never go away so gun bans are out
Aside from that whats the option? We just gotta accept that sometimes people will go crazy and shoot up a place

THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

Works here

Just change your constitution.

>be american
>get shot because of a piece of paper

Would work here if criminals were't able to get guns so easily in your gun free country

Changing the constitution would require 67/100 senators and 3/4 of the states.There is no way in fuck that ever happens
Also without guns how will I kill some junkie coming to steal my tv?

Make drugs legal so junkies wont have to steal.

>Its clearly spelled out in the constitution

So were many other things, and you amended the shit out of those.

>piece of paper was written almost 300 years ago

You could start by not giving them to mentally unstable extremists and see how it works

>huhu if you can't eradicate a problem entirely 100% then don't even try to ameliorate it in any way huhu

Maybe call the cops?

We have a constitutional right to privacy. Doesn't/didn't stop the NSA from jacking our information.
So fuck off with your constitution bullshit. It gets violated frequently and no one says a word.

I hate spics so much

When will Trump do what he promised he'd do?

So it's outdated as fuck.

It sometimes gets fixed or things get added on, but for the most part, you're correct.

See pic related

No, because then I can't overthrow the govrnment if they become oppressive, and fuck you for making fun of this
Government become oppressive and sometimes need to be overthrown because of that. This a common occurrence throughout history.
Also, I like guns, so fuck you

Huh, that's actually what I want to do that way we can tax them and we don't have to throw Jerone in jail for selling weed anymore. Also defunds cartels when people can grow their own weed.
Would also probably solve our mass incarceration problem

>Just because it was written 300 years ago it's outdated
Uh, no. Still very relevant. Government still become corrupt, and still need overthrown.

Difference in response time makes a gun more effective
Also if they have a gun (bought from Mexican cartels even if guns are illegal because pic related) and I have a phone, who do you think wins?
The good guy, or the bad guy?
The bad guy, because the good guy who just wanted to watch some fucking tv is dead

Someone post the tar nigger goblin with slug eyes

As per Supreme Court rulings being odd or mentally ill is no reason to be denied your guns promised by the Founders

Guns flow from America into Mexico, not the other way around, retard. We have ONE store, and the majority of the guns in the black market are American.

Sup Forums always agrees that the older something is, the better. So your post confuses me...

But then how will the poor for-profit prisons get their free labor source?

>Still very relevant
If it leads to kids being shot at schools then it's pretty disfunctional.
>Also if they have a gun
That's a much smaller if than it is when they can get gun in a store, no?

But being less than 100 miles from your borders is a reason to void your constitution.

Enjoy getting shot in full compliance with the constitution and the will of the Founding Fathers that surely foresaw America being populated by murdering lunatics exacting revenge on their high school

Boo hoo mexico. Maybe if you legalized gubs your populace could fight back instead of being at the mercy of cartels. I am not going to let the gov take my guns just because yoir nation cant control criminals. America wiped out organized crime so why cant you?

From the creators of: "maybe all teachers should carry a gun so school shootings don't happen", comes

Obama signed a law that banned mentally ill people from buying guns, but Trump overturned it.

Hand grenades and full auto m4s are everywhere for the average consumer in america...

People get shot. We Americans are togh enough to deal with that. Also 99.9% of all people shot are criminals so it more than weighs out. Mearly everyone killed by a gun had it coming to them for being a piece of shit

>Can't use common sense to figure out that if guns are illegal in the U.S. the flow would reverse because Cartels basically govern large swaths of land across Mexico, Central, and Southern America, are in cahoots with governments, and ARE IN THE BUSINESS OF SELLING ILLEGAL THINGS
And you call me a retard
Also, if guns were more easily accessible in Mexico then maybe people could defend themselves against the Cartels better. Or not, but you'd still better be able to figure out who's committing crimes by looking at who owns guns.
>Oh, it's this type of bullet
>Well who in this area owns guns that shoot that type of bullet?
>Oh, well let's just look at the records of who owns guns because we can do that because people actually buy guns in Mexico instead of the U.S. now
>Oh, Jose owns that type of gun
>Jose's gun has been fired recently
>Jose goes to jail

Oversimplified, obviously organized crime would still be smarter than Jose, but it gives you something to go off of.

>Also 99.9% of all people shot are criminals so it more than weighs out. Mearly everyone killed by a gun had it coming to them for being a piece of shit

The things we tell ourselves to get through the day...

Organized crime in the United States is still very much a thing.

>older something is, the better
That's ridiculous. What would you prefer, today's bottle of milk or one that was produced three months ago?

If I get shot then so be it. The odds are overwhelmingly on the side of me killing an intruder though

>We Americans are togh enough to deal with that
Obviously those dead kids was not tough enough.

Shit happens

Cartels wouldn't be as powerful if they weren't able to buy guns from vending machines in American walmarts.

>hurr durr our guns are a problem in our schools, in mexico and in canada

>we can't ban guns because criminals are currently buying our guns, lets all be armed

Fuck, your unregulated market is even a problem for Canada.

latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-parsons-us-guns-abroad-20180206-story.html

>There's really no way to prevent them

>psychopath reactionaries again

Go ahead genius, tell us how considering there are 785 million guns in america and nearly 67 billion roubds of ammo

When why do you need guns? If someone took your precious TV then it's just one more shit that happened.

>I'm ok with hundreds of innocents getting killed by criminals every year since this gives me a chance to kill a petty burglar even though banning mentally ill people from obtaining guns wouldn't affect me

it works

>If it leads to kids being shot at schools then it's pretty disfunctional.
It doesn't. Nowhere in the constitution does it say "Hey, people with mental illnesses have the right to use firearms to shoot up schools"
What causes kids to get shot is that Schools have become a safe place for violence
These people who want to murder people, aren't going to attack someplace where they'll meet resistance. They don't go shoot up a Police Station
They shoot up a place where people don't have any place to defend themselves
The solution isn't to ban guns, it's to let Teachers carry guns
A teacher could already shoot up a school just as easily as a student, but they don't. Clearly it's safe to let teachers carry firearms.
This would make schools a poor target, as there would be a resistance.

Not an argument

And yet you provide no argument that banning guns might change anything, while I have presented the reason I think it wouldn't and presented alternatives.

Meme all you want, doesn't make you smart or make your argument, or lack thereof, valid.

>Also 99.9% of all people shot are criminals so it more than weighs out
proofs (though I can definitely believe it)

Why shouldnt criminals be killed for stealing? Am I gonna get a new tv? Isnt society better offwuth less thieves?
Last year guns were used 55k tines in self defense. Yes, sometimes innocents die but that is the price of freedom.
Americans are just ok with thee shootings now. They are just somethng to talk about and plan how we will survive. Hopefully we will soon have nationwide carry so everyone will be armed and ready to kill shooter

iirc of the guns that could be traced by the atf, which was a small percentage, another percentage were found to have come from america. So obama-holder memes aside, its unlikely the cartels are getting all their firepower from burgerland.

>These people who want to murder people
...so let's give them guns to do that. 10/10.

>Why shouldnt criminals be killed for stealing? Am I gonna get a new tv? Isnt society better offwuth less thieves?

la creatura...

>Am I gonna get a new tv?
Neah, shit happens.

This, we need to arm teachers and station more armed guards in schools. Maybe do random patrols so potential shooters cant plan to take out police

But getting shit is the def of shit happens. Some heroin junkie should get a bullet

>its another americans defending guns episode

>That buttblasted mutt jani from yesterday was stripped of his privileges

That's what happens when you can't handle the banter

Yes, they are getting them from that single store in Mexico City and the armament powerhouse of Belize.

The second place where guns come into Mexico are the remnants of the dictatorships you supported in Central America. So again, American guns.

>Am I gonna get a new tv?

Are insurances in american not covering thief?

>not getting my TV stolen is worth people's lives
Also, what kind of shithole do you live in that junkies breaking into people's house at night is a common thing

Have you not listened to a single reason listed in this thread why gun control doesn't work?
I think we've done a fair job establishing that it doesn't work, and I've provided an alternative
You can either attempt to prove why my alternative wouldn't work, or you can attempt to prove why gun control would work

Junkies aren't that bad, you should get a bullet.

He WANTS to believe in that, so he reads about every single crime in the USA and then imagines it's happening all around him.

I have insurance. Its ny gun
In America the heroin epidemic has made millions of peoppe desperate for a fix. There are roving bands of heroin addicts roaming and stealing all kver the nation. I had to wave my gun at some beggar asking me for change outside the steak house last night.
Heeven had the gall to ask for the food I was giving to my dog

>common sense gun control
Trying to implement more gun control could set off a civil war.

>today's bottle of milk or one that was produced three months ago
What are you a cuck?

So your laws doesn't actually work?I'd better read a list of school shooting happened recently in other countries.

You right, sooner or late it will become cheese. We just have to wait.

>There are roving bands of heroin addicts roaming and stealing all kver the nation. I had to wave my gun at some beggar asking me for change outside the steak house last night.

Are you really that delusional to think narco are bothering importing weapons from France, Israel or Russia?
Do you really believe that if the USA stopped giving weapons like candies, bringing them from the other side of the world, and having to go through checks in docks or airposts, would not lower the number of guns?

We've had two in the past 30 years, Dunblane being the worst, bloke killed a load of children at a school, handguns were basically banned after that.

you mispelled americans

7/10, you had me going for a while, but now you are being too facetious even for the dumb redneck stereotype

The law works. It clearly states I can shoot anyone breaking into my home and I haveno duty to retreat. If I feel threatened I can shiot and be free from consequences. If someone rams me when I am driving, for instance, and I thinkbthey have ill intent I am free to legally open fire

We kust sell the guns. It isnt our problem what peolple do with then after. Thats called the Free Market

1 merica
2 no

>If someone rams me when I am driving, for instance, and I thinkbthey have ill intent I am free to legally open fire

dios mio...

We had a couple in the 2000s, but things seem to have subsided a bit since

am i being detained?

This is how Brazil become a violent shithole

Now you have daily muslim terror attacks. Wow

>A country with a large population makes up 91% of deaths by guns among high-income countries
Huh, I wonder why. Wouldn't have anything to with OUR LARGE POPULATION
Also, image doesn't cite statistics for other countries so we have nothing to compare it to.

Not having my house invaded is worth

>Also, what kind of shithole do you live in that junkies breaking into people's house at night is a common thing
Irrelevant, could happen anywhere

No evidence or counter argument provided

Also, here on Wikipedia there's actually a list of a lot that have happened, fairly recently, in other countries.
Yes, more happen in America, but I think it's obvious that part of this difference will fade away when you account for population differences between the U.S. and a lot of other countries
And additionally I think it's obvious that there's many countries where plenty of people own guns, and gun ownership is at a similar rate to the U.S., but the phenomenon of frequent school shooting doesn't occur in those countries.
As such, the correlation between gun ownership in America and school shootings in America does not equal causation
So the argument then shifts from what is causing school shooting, to how do we prevent them?
And that's answered here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#United_States

how will the poor criminal afford the gun + ammo for it? when things become illegal, they become expensive.

If you have to kill criminals yourself then laws obviously doesn't work. Police, judges and courts are obsolete.

Can't make this shit up

I'm not a fan of mass scale sand nig nog immigration, but still I think you put things slightly out of proportion

Police dont solve crimes, they punish offenders.

>>If someone rams me when I am driving, for instance, and I thinkbthey have ill intent I am free to legally open fire

A little ridiculous, but I mean if somebody is obviously trying to kill you by ramming into you with a semi truck that says "I am trying to kill the person I'm attempting to ram into", then yeah