The Strain Thread

Hey let's watch the vampire show inbetween the GoT fanfiction and he Reddit and Meme show. Maybe something will happen today.

Last week was a Dutch episode so hopefully she's not in it this week

how are they gonna use a nuke without the presidents authorization?

One Shot
S04, E03

>Quinlan and Fet discover that stealing a nuclear warhead is not easy when they encounter an unexpected enemy; Eph and Alex concoct a new weapon to use against the strigoi; frustrated with his seclusion, Zack discovers a love interest.

I hope that fucks that little blind girl that got turned into a vampire and that he treats like a dog. But then I remembered the latina maid. It'll probably be the maid. She's much older than him. This might be awkward.

YOURE FIRED

Why isnt everyone dead from the radiation?

I liked the show better when they were fighting vamps with science

Quinlan pls

What happened?

Strigoi protect you from radiation, now gib blood

he simply cared too much.

Haven't watched the new season yet, how's it been?

If its anything like the book the show will take a supernatural turn extremely quickly.

A child ruins everything

This fucking kid, man. Gets Nora killed, nukes New York and now he's going to rape the maid.

He's the worst.

I don't mind the angel stuff, they are fun too. I just like science more because it's interesting.

They did a time jump and it doesnt even feel like the series has 'started' yet.

the strain produced a GOAT webm

Poor crazy army guy is just trying to do his job.

Anyone else think the army dude was Shai Labeouf at first?

It actually seems to be moving really slow for the final season.

>ywn nuke NYC, have a pet vampire and a hot maid

Why exist lads?

Never am I glad to see a person cucked
Eat shit Zacky boy

the kid is the worst

She's going to give her pussy up for an apple and an orange.

I hope she stabs him in the head. It'll make her the biggest hero on the show.

That and not being drank like boxed juice.

You know, I would totally play GTA: The Strain

>It actually seems to be moving really slow for the final season.

There was supposed to be a season five. Season one covered book one. Seasons two and three covered book two. Seasons four and five were to cover book three. Now they have to cram the last book in one season.

Honestly the feel of the series especially now is more like The Division rather than GTA.

Aw, why couldn't they have shot to wound?

It's very hard to shoot "to wound"
If you are to take a shot, always got for center mass

the kid looks like such a fucking edgelord it makes him 10x more insufferable

I hope the Master takes over his body quickly.

Zach looks like a dyke.

The Master wants to groom him first, train him, teach him shit and whatnots

zach you little shit

There was more than one bomb?

>Zack isn't dead

Dammit

there was the one that got the other ancients, then zachs bomb

3 episodes in and literally nothing has happened

The white looks like jizz.

It makes Zach drinking it constantly really weird.

>the master explains humans are selfish pieces of shit
>zack makes the selfish choice

Old man Palmer as The Master looks pretty good. Remember the first master from the first season? He looked like an inbred Muppet.

The old man putting his sticky white stuff down the throat of a young boy is subtext right?

Really gets the noggin joggin.

LORE

Right.

So what happened to the rest of the world?

>ride it out to season 3 despite how shitty it got outside of eichorst scenes
>Season ends with the group standing around watching a nuclear detonation
>Walking around above ground in the shockwave
>Single nuclear bomb blocks out the sun

Goddamn this show went to fucking shit halfway through season one

The Master is an allegory for the Hollywood elite.

>Single nuclear bomb

Pay more attention next time you mongoloid.

>"The jew did this."

They should really leave.

Will the jew ever stop?

Three episodes in and no old Jew. Only in a dream sequence and a flashback. Where is he?

Being clearly old and very sickly back in Season 3.

Were they basting a pregnant woman with blood ?

>Nine months have passed since "Illumination Day," the day the bomb was detonated, creating a nuclear winter. The strigoi, who can now freely roam the streets in the dim daylight, have enslaved humanity and established a dictatorship called, "The Partnership," aided by human collaborators.

Bonus round

>Quinlan, Fet, and his new companion, Charlotte, roam the countryside searching for nuclear weapons to destroy the strigoi

>Maybe fet can find an atom bomb in Mississippi somewhere
>We'll just strap this 80 foot long 20 ton missile to the back of our suv and drive through two thousand miles of vampire infested post apocalypse to drive it at the master

No.

They literally said that a nuke had been detonated in San Francisco and other people had launched around the country. That's why Fet asked black soldier if his people had launched and he said they were one of the few who chose to stand down instead of launch.

Fallout radiation isn't all that bad as long as you're not directly exposed. Stay indoors for a week or two and you'll probably be okay. It's mainly a long-term threat, cancer and birth defects down the road. Indirect exposure is inevitable as it gets into the soil, water, and food.

That said loads of people probably have died, it just hasn't really been covered by the show aside from that one little montage.

It does seem like kind of a bad plan though. The radiation could cause lots of infertility and nonviable fetuses. Not so good if you want to keep people as livestock.

>That's why Fet asked black soldier...

His race is really unimportant. No reason to mention it.

Why does the master need to teach Zach anything before taking over his body?

It's not like he can learn or know anything the master doesn't already know

lol

I think he just wants him loyal so he can let him grow up and get swole before he takes over.

Maybe he wants him to go through puberty first. He doesn't want to have a pre- pubescent baby dick for the rest of his life like Jazz Jennings.

He's talking about dark potential though. Does that make for a better host?

Then why not just find a host who has already gone through puberty?

maybe, shit in this series is basically magic

I think he just wants him loyal and begging for the worm like Eichorst. Maybe he gets off on it.

I think he just wants Zach to be his human face for as long as possible, then take him over when he gets old. Having a sycophantic face to sooth the idiot masses is helpful for your word domination plans.

fucks the torrent

,_, not even a streamable link user

WTF is this? Never seen it go this long. Sad!

torrent where?

Nothing!

they probably fucked something up. the last time this happened was with the night of, took an entire day for them to up episodes of that for some reason.

It's airing again right now on FX so you'd think someone could grab it

Nothing really happened if you missed it.

Fet and Quinlan found their nuke but a piece was missing. Oh well. Now they have to look for that. That's another episode right there.

Eph and his black girlfriend poisoned a bunch of strigoi. Apparently 2,000 of them. Somehow. Boy was the Master mad.

Zack is bribing the hot maid with apples and oranges. The master spurted some more sticky white down his throat.

SHE'S UP LADS

212 mb wew

800mb out now, let's see what new token striggers we get this week!

you weren't kidding, he was upset to say the least! i hope they find that detonator though