We live in a timeline where a movie about emoji's makes more money than a sci-fi epic

we live in a timeline where a movie about emoji's makes more money than a sci-fi epic .

I'd give both my balls to cum on caras face

>Star Wars copycat vs. original movie

>not Dane's

what happened to this board.

BEST

TIMELINE

EVER!!!!!!!!

Valerian was dogshit, who cares

>Emoji movie has already made a profit

Sequel confirmed.

we live in a timeline where a movie about emojis makes any money at all

to be fair, no one wants to watch a movie with kara

If they'd make a prequel about emoticons i'd be worth something

well it's pretty obvious, kids all over the world are probably more attracted to the emoji bullshit, it looks like every other pixar and dreamworks movie ever, which are usually pretty good or watchable at worst. And parents will take their kids to it to shut them the fuck up.

Haven't seen valerian but it looks like it should get more attention, but you just can't win against the neverending stream of shit the cultural industry produces, anything that slightly diverges is ignored

> kids screaming at their parents to take them to see Emoji movie
> Parent has to buy his ticket and his kids
> the reason why G rated movies do very well at the box office (most of the time)

Sony should become exclusively a mid budget CGI animation studio.
It seems that's the cartoons are the only thing they've got going for them.

Hollywood's bread and butter is children's movies. Not only do they sell tickets for the children, but also the accompanying adults. Children aren't as discerning of an audience either. Crap still gets watched. Literally in this case.

it made half of the production budget and like a quarter of the total, da fuck u mean

(You)

Star Wars was inspired by the Valerian comic books

Good. Maybe next time they'll rethink about casting an ugly meme.

>They beg their parents to see x kids movie
>when there's at least 3 better (still shit, but better) kids movies out now
It's on the parents

>we live in a timeline where sony wins
Um, yeah?

>Has Hitler youth frog posting gone too far???

how much money a movie makes shouldnt make you enjoy it more or less but thats just me

>letting children break your will

people need lynched