Are amerimutts even humans?

Are amerimutts even humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-inside-the-school-von.cnn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5397023/Nikolas-Cruz-trained-taking-JROTC-marksmanship-course.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/02/15/florida-school-shooting-inside-the-school-von.cnn

Muttus Majoris communicate with each other through action flicks. This is their way of sharing the experience with those still opposed to sane gun laws.

>should i tell my parents i love them in a text message or should i make a snapchat video and go viral

LOOOL GUYS THERE IS A FUCKING SHOOTER AT OUR SCHOOL!! XD 100 100

Bump

>Have a shooting literally every 2.5 days average in 2018
>Be surprised when people start to get used to it

>be american
>get shot
>take a video of it to pay for the hospital bills

That's actually pretty smart

>Cruz
He's your diaspora, fucker

Just like Russians need to dash cam to get their car insurance claims, Americans need to record their mass shootings to get successful health insurance claims.

We did nothing and we are running out of ideas.
t. Mutt

When are you fat mongrels going to ban guns?

Most likely a Cube or a Rican being from Florida.

Literally never, the best we can hope for is them to kill each other off fast enough that they don't flee and infect other countries first.

we have a lot of mexicans too actually

Makes perfect sense
Specially since Americans do mass school shootings as by the same rate Russians crash a Lada

He's a "white" american adopted. Apparently his mom died months ago so he went crazy.

Just another case of crazy amerimutt, you need to realize that nobody shoots up schools in the spanish speaking world, I think it only happened once and in mexico

Yeah, Mexico is a real peaceful place, not like those violent and armed white thugs.

I wonder how many mutts will go bankrupt due hospital bills

his point stands, even if mexico sucks and has violence, normal kids don't lash out at society the way american kids do

As long as the R*publican part exists it isn't going to happen.

Mhmm.

>ban guns

You cuck

If they had guns they could return fire but libs demanded the teachers and students be disarmed

they can't ban something that's in their constitution me thinks

>child soldiers is the same as temper tantrums in the form of a shooting random people

Never, I have a guaranteed right to a gun. The real issue is that students and teachers are disarmed

>school shooting causes are as simple as "temper tantrums"

what else are they? what's the motivation?

Pretty much. If more parents spanked their kids we wouldnt have shootings

>. If more parents spanked their kids we wouldnt have shootings
Opposite.

The Bill of Rights is untouchable. Sorry! To compromise it would be the slipperiest of all slopes.

Kods need to get their ass beat to learn respect for authority. We need more bullies enforcing normal behavior

I have a better idea. Teach them kung fu. But seriously everyone. This is the path we're heading if we adopt American style culture. Americans believe in the American Dream where everyone is a Main Character of the movie, will win the final battle, get the girl and become billionaires. If you can't achieve this, then it's your own fault, bootstraps and all that. The reality is the wealth inequality is too big to allow most regular joes to live a good life. This causes anger among the r9k and /r/incel crowd which leads to school shootings.

if more parents shot their kids there would be less spankings

no because spanking makes them more discipline. shooters are angsty and throw tantrums that kill a bunch of people

This is right. When you see some o id act out and their parents dont pop their butts with a belt you know there is trouble on the horizion

>kung fu

Never fuck you

do you have the amount of spanking the average shooter got or are you talking out of your ass?

0 because he thinks he could get away with anything and he did. Thus 0 spanking

I read that his gf broke up with him, so he shot up the school

Not his gf, but he had a crush on qt3.14, but she rejected him for a Chad

who would go on the internet and tell lies

Top article in daily mail
His spic friend is giving an interview about him

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5397023/Nikolas-Cruz-trained-taking-JROTC-marksmanship-course.html

Wrong, beating kids makes them hate their parents and authority in general. Kids who are punished physically are less likely to succeed in life and more likely to be insecure. Among Americans, black parents use it the most and, worldwide, it's the poor and disorganised corrupt countries that beat their kids the most.

people that go mad over their gf leaving them kill the gf in normal countries, then themselves
it's what arabs do, what slavs do and what chinks do, why is it that americans take it out on society, on random people?