Atomic Blonde

what did you think Sup Forums? Heavy stylization, action, and soundtrack worked. Story was cliche. And the 'double twist' ending felt pointless.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0564215/?ref_=nv_sr_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i never bother to even watch the trailer. that movie was made for whomst ? somehow i got a tank girl bomb vibe from the little i know of it, just from thread on /tv i never bothered to read

Jane Wick

Wasn't stylized enough.
Half the movie was mission briefings/debriefings
Jumbled story

who cares, charlize theron was hot

not even close but at least she did her own stunts too

giv mummy gf

Outside of that fantastic one-take action sequence (which was probably digitally edited to seem like one take, since it felt like it went on for 10 minutes), it's a pretty generic spy movie.

any downsides?

me on the right

this scene was hot

It's closer to Bourne movies.

me on the left

more girl bullying girl sexy movies when?

I saw it today and enjoyed the shit out of it. Beautifully shot and the actions scenes did not disappoint. Great performances all around, too.

I really like the color schemes here

Good God, was she hot. I just sat there through those lingering close-ups falling more and more in love.

HNNNNNNNNNG

Christ, that was so hot.

Not really. I mean, it's not just non-stop action like John Wick, but there's more story and intrigue to chew on, too. More interesting characters, too.

Soundtrack's pretty fucking great, too.

Was Charlize's character intended to be bland?

She was bland like old-school femme fatales are bland, if that's what you mean. She's cool, professional, and detached. It's almost like it's her job to keep what she's thinking to herself or something.

James McAvoy was great

in the movie there is a shot right before this where Charlize grabs Sofia's exposed tits and nips. The whole sex scene was quite good actually

I'm starting to think it's not possible for him to turn in a bad performance.

What else was he in other than Split?

Yeah, I don't think he has ever disappointed me in anything Ive seen him in. Quite often he is the highlight of a movie actually

I loved the movie, the soundtrack was great, the action scenes were great and it had a good twist at the end. The set and wardrobe were spot on.

He's young Professor X and he even makes those lackluster scripts work for him.

imdb.com/name/nm0564215/?ref_=nv_sr_1

The only thing on his list that I've both seen and didn't enjoy him in was "Wanted," and I blame that on that entire movie just being a retarded clusterfuck.

Oh shit I forgot about young X. Great job he did

Jane Bourne

Did any other anons get that preview of Gary Oldman in that Winston Churchill movie? That shit's insane.

Pic related.

The twist was the one part I really didn't like. The fact that she was a Russian spy I accepted but then that final action scene in the hotel felt unneeded. Then the second twist that she was really CIA felt even more unnecessary and pointless.

Basically they should have ended it with the 'When do I meet the queen?' scene as London Calling began playing. That way the audience can just piece together that she was the double agent without the 2nd twist.

Yeah, I'd have been cool with that. I wonder if they plan on more of these.

Apparently the opening weekend box office was below expectations so I don't know about the chances on another one. Id watch a sequel, but Im not sure what direction they would take the story. I know this was based on a graphic novel so maybe if they made another one they would come up with some other mission with Theron's character. Maybe a prequel?

>female John Wick because of MUH EQUALITY

Dropped

Same

Don't forget bi-scum with the focus of emotions exclusively on their lesbo lover.

Ladies please, can you just go back to the GoT thread for your cocksucker contest?

This is exactly what wikipedia says. Are you so desperate to talk to someone that you can't sit down and think of something original?

I WANT SOFIA TO STICK HER TONGUE IN MY MOUTH

>heaven pointing down

Really makes you think.

Fuckin loved it. It's not forced feminist crap, she just fucks chicks and she shows her boobs. The soundtrack is pure 80s bliss. CHarlize Theron is super hot and she fucks people up and you buy it.I would be fine with her playing James Bond, and I think idea of a female bond is stupid

>something the likes of Fujiko would fit her

That's right, goyim, you want to spend those shekels to see the hot girl, don't you! Well done goyim! Make sure you keep buying those tickets and we'll keep putting those hot girls on the screen for you!

>ITT: a bunch of virgins going through puberty and wasting money on shitty films with bitches

All of you are pathetic and should be culled.

Is there catfighting in this movie? Will it appeal to my fetishes?

John Wick is a fucking mary sue. Blonde gets the shit beat out of her.

Not that guy, but have you watched either of the John Wick movies? I mean yeah he's a mary sue with plot armor thick as Batman's, but he still gets beat half to death like every five minutes.

>ugly landwhale is mad no one would ever spend a dime to see her face

this movie was actually shot competently and doesn't look like complete fucking garbage like the Bourne sequels.

yeah i saw that

wasn't there a recent Churchill movie this year?

>beta virgin butthurt for being called out for being the fawning little bitch he truly is

yeah, it's about 10X as worse.

nah

I thought it was pretty well made and looked pretty great. I think the DOP for John Wick came and did this instead of JW 2. The plot was pretty dull and generic and the twist completely obvious from the trailer let alone the movie. Some good dialogue, Charlize and the action was good.

He also kills like a hundred people while Blonde barely managed to kill a dozen.